Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer

3.9

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Sorbitan Olivate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Fragrance, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Green 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5

on 6/25/2015 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I loved the smell of this, but it's true that it really smell like candy. If you are fine if your face smell like a candy shop, go for it. The packaging is also super cute.

However, I have to agree with another reviewer, this product is kind of hydrating BUT it rubs in little balls under the makeup and I hate that. I really really hate that. I will not purchase again for this reason.

on 6/18/2015 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I asked my partner to pick up a tube of this whilst at the store.

Pros-none that I can see. It doesn't MOISTURIZE.
Cons- smells like Lipgloss (that sickening sweet smell, like candy)
- made my face itch
- Rubs off in little balls.
This product for me is no good.

on 5/21/2015 9:48:00 PM

I love love love this! I have combination skin and it doesn't make my t-zone oily and it moisturizes all the dry spots! In the winter I just use more than usual to really pack on the moisture. Very light and refreshing. Smells nice too.

on 5/7/2015 2:38:00 AM

This moisturizer is not moisturizing at all. My face still feels dry and rough. However, this product lasts for a long time. Right now I am trying to use this up as quickly as possible. I will not repurchase this product.

on 5/4/2015 11:01:00 PM

Love it! Been using it for over a year now and it's great for oily and dry combination skin. It's a light moisturizer in the summer and I double it with a thicker cream in winters since the dryness can't be fought with this product alone sometimes. Really refreshing!

on 4/9/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like this basic, cheap moisturizer! it's great for people with oily skin who need something light and refreshing to go under makeup. it doesn't irritate me or break me out. I like to use it as a base moisturizer and layer it with the dual action moisturizer on top to give it a little something extra. the fragrance is nice and refreshing too. I can't think of any reason why I wouldn't repurchase this!

on 4/8/2015 3:06:00 PM

This moisturizer is great! I love it. It doesn't leave a film on your face or become sticky after your rub it in. You can use as much or as little as you want and it'll be effective. I use it every morning and night. It has an AMAZING smell and feels sososo fresh on your face. It doesn't cause blemishes. I don't see any effect on existing pimples but seems to prevent more. I just LOVE it. Buy it. You'll love it.

on 4/4/2015 12:55:00 PM

I have been using this for about six months and I really love this moisturizer. I have oily and dry combo skin and this makes my entire face feel perfectly moisturized and comfortable. My face feels soft and the dry and oily areas feel balanced and any makeup I use goes on very well over this. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and this moisturizer has just been wonderful - no irritation or breakouts at all. I love the smell and I absolutely love how it moisturizes. I highly recommend this!

Coming from someone with combination-oily and sensitive skin, this product is a great way to lightly moisturize and prep my skin before makeup application. Absorbs very quickly. However, during the cold winter months this moisturizer does not do the trick for me. I wouldn't recommend for people with dry skin.

on 2/14/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this moisturizer! I have very oily skin and I knew I needed a light weight moisturizer that I can use all the time throughout the year. I love this product because it absorbs nicely and quickly and I can put my make-up immediately after. My skin is super soft and has never felt better! I would recommend this product for everyone who has oily skin but, its definitely not for someone who has dry skin! I have bought multiple bottles of this product and don't plan on switching moisturizers anytime soon!