September 2, 2014 | 969 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by sophiayoung

This moisturizer is great! It doesn't clog my pores and my skin never feels cool and fresh after using it. The only thing I don't like about this moisturizer is the smell (it smells good but a little too strong)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I orginally raved about this moisturizer. It really is the answer for people with oily skin that is also dehydrated. Dehydrated skin is lacking moisture not oil which is different from dry skin. Diet, treatments, medications, weather all play a factor in causing dehyrated skin. This moisturizer helps soothe those dry flaky patches yet doesn't make the rest of the face greasy. This is a lightweight gel formula. It sinks into the skin nicely. Also, this is one of the best moisturizers that I've used for makeup. It makes my foundations appear more even and flawless and those small flaky patches don't show through. However, that is where the love ends. This is by no means ideal for someone with sensitive skin. It contains silicones, alcohol and it has a very strong frangrance as well as many dyes. Some people complain that this burned their skin. Thankfully, that didn't happen to me. I wouldn't say I'm overly sensitive but I can be reactive to products. However, with daily use, this little booger gave me deep large itchy red bumps on the lower right side of my cheek. Yesterday was my fourth straight day using this moisturizer and the itchy bumps became full force and so bad that it took all the strength I had not to rip my face off. I couldn't wash my face because I was at work so the only thing I could do was put a cold paper towel on the area. When I got home, I cleansed my skin with just Ponds Cold Cream and put tea tree oil on the bumps and I feel much better and the bumps are healing. So, if you are sensitive in general or reactive to products, I would do a test area first to see if you get a reaction. But, I would still recommend this because it is an effective oil-free cleanser for oily to oily dehydrated skin. Two lippies for: 1. Effective hydration for targeted skin types. 2. Afforadable & Sanitary Packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by vickyescala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have had this for a while but since i have pretty dry skin, after i use a fairly heavy duty face wash or scrub, i feel like i should use a heaver moisturizer (i use aveeno positively radiant on a daily basis). when i would use this in the past i felt like it didn't provide enough moisture right after i washed my face* (however sometimes i would use it in the morning). Recently i bought a cleansing oil and i found that this is PERFECT to put on after i use that. So although this didn't work for me at the beginning, i'm giving it five lippies due to the fact it ended up being a perfect product if used--for my skin type--the right way.

*i think that my skin was hydrated it just didn't FEEL hydrated. some people may be looking for that feeling where they don't feel like they have moisturizer on. This is a very lightweight product and simply won't give you the FEELING of a traditional moisturizer but i do believe moisturizers quite well despite that. some people may be looking for that type of product. In which case, this could be perfect for you :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I absolutely love this! I try other things and but always come back. It's a stand by holy grail! Perfect for my combo skin and sinks in quickly before applying makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by ilovedreamsandseashells

I love it. It's so lightweight you wouldn't expect it to be moisturizing enough but it is. It has the perfect texture and lasts long. It has a cooling effect when you put it on which feels great. The fresh scent is amazing too!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Lanikoerte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NOT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!!! I cannot stress this enough. My skin isn't terribly sensitive but this stung and made my face red. I'm really sad this didn't work out. I loved the smell and the bottle is really pretty. Not surprised though. I have never used anything from clean and clear I liked.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by christinequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked up this product after running out of my Neutrogena moisturizer. I liked the scent and feel to it. That night I put it on after my facial wash. I stung my face so badly. I couldn't even use it again. I just ended up giving it to my sister. Guess you really do get what you pay for.
Pros:
nice scent
cheap
pretty packaging
Cons:
burns face after washing
has alcohol in it
not made for sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by NiHaoElen

I LOVE this stuff! A fried bought the full size quite a few months ago and there was a sample size attached that she have to me. I have normal skin, not very problematic so I have a hard time finding a moisturizer that won't make my skin greasy and clog my pores. This stuff is awesome! It makes my skin feel refreshed and smooth. It's super light weight. I love it. And a little bit does go a long way. The sample size lasted for months. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My husband bought an acne face wash and there was a small sample size of this product attached to it that he gave me.
I fell in love instantly with this product.
On the package it claims that it is:
Light Weight
Wont Clog Pores
Provides Light Moisture.
It does all of these things for me. I have dry/normal skin and this adds just the right amount of moisture to my face without bogging my skin down and making me look oily.
I work in the cooler at work every day for 6+hrs daily and the cold takes it toll on the skin after a while. Before I bought this product my cheeks were dry and flaky and now they are smooth and supple, just as they should be!
Definitely a thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A couple months ago when I came across this product at the store I had to buy it. I loved the concept of it. I have very oily skin and I was looking for a new moisturizer. This feels incredible smooth and lightweight on my skin. Though my only problem with it is that it doesn't provide enough moisture for my skin. It is not as "hydrating" as it claims. I know it's probably because it's a lightweight formula but I wish it was a little bit more hydrating on my skin. Regardless I do like this product and the formula is quite gentle on my skin.