September 20, 2014 | 1749 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Fresh Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by topnotch_babydoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Im obsessed with any cake/vanilla/sugary scent that philosophy comes out with.Fresh Cream 3n1,I wasn't fond of as it didnt smell sweet to me.
A friend who works at ULTA showed me this and I fell in love! The perfume IMO,is different than the cream or shower gel.Its a warm,creamy scent that dries down to a soft marshmallow scent.I hope Philosophy comes out with more perfumes,like Cinnamon Buns or Pink Frosted Animal Cracker.I love this fragrance + would repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tested this out at Ulta in hopes of finding a vanilla scent. The scent was very synthetic and did not smell like vanilla. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by NJquilter55

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use a lot of the Philosophy brand of products, but Fresh Cream is my very favorite scent of all times. I use the body wash, followed by the body lotion and fragrance spray or body spritz. It lasts all day without being overpowering. Its a nice clean, soft and sweet scent. I have had numerous people tell me how good I smell many times when wearing Fresh Cream.
I feel good wearing this scent and my skin is great, soft and supply, wrinkle free. My personal observation is that people and dogs like to get really close when I am wearing Fresh Cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by therubyprincess

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love. Formerly wore Comptoir Sud Pacific in Vanille Abricot but burned out on that (and vanilla scents in general) about 6 years ago. Qvc featured this recently and it piqued my interest. Lisa Robertson described it as clean which I find to be inaccurate. I'd say it's warm, sweet, slightly sticky and leaves a buttery dry down on my skin. Pleasant? Absolutely. Clean? Nevah. I do wear it quite a lot. It is totally uncomplicated and likely not to offend others. Does not last particularly long but layers nicely with my Milk_shake brand hair products. In sum -- like it, will buy again, package is typical Philosophy. Oh and I think FC is a Qvc exclusive now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I so wanted this to be a HG but sadly it just isn't my favorite fragrance. When I wore this, it smelled EXACTLY like Pinnacle brand "Whipped Cream" flavored vodka. Identical, even down to the initial alcohol smell of this when you first spray it. I wore this to work and my work colleague (who partakes of this vodka regularly) thought I had brought some into the office for us to share! It would be a great scent if I could stomach it, but every time I spray it all I can think of is drinking this vodka and not feeling particularly well afterwards (long story). Warm, creamy and feminine, would be perfect if it didn't bring back memories! Well worth a try if you like very sweet fragrances, or flavored vodka.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love soft vanilla fragrances so when I saw that Philosophy had a Fresh Cream fragrance, I knew I had to buy it. I received it today and not only is it wonderful, but it is a very close "dupe" of an old discontinued favorite, the original L'Occitane Vanille. This is soft, slightly musky, light and sweet. Pretty enough to wear everyday. Staying power is just okay, but I would re-purchase again in a heartbeat. Been hoarding the last of my Vanille stash, so glad to have found this one.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No