September 21, 2014 | 1592 users online

Concealers - Sephora - 8 HR Wear Perfect Cover Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Daryai123

So good it covers well it works so well its a great price and i just love it

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Luuuna

This concealer is creamy and smooth plus it has a medium to full coverage. What i love about this concealer is that and it is easy to blend and it pretty much covers my acne scars and hyperpigmentation with ease.

However, it is not long lasting (it can last up to only 4 hours on my skin) and it will be patchy after a few hours which is horrible as it draws attention to the flaws on my skin(that defeats the purpose of a concealer)! This is just an average concealer and there are way better concealers out there in the market.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Mariacb22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not enough coverage but good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by mualibertad

This product is indeed meant to replace Sephora's Perfecting Cover Concealer, now discontinued. I picked up the 8 HR Wear Perfect Cover to replace and love it for a variety of reasons. First the packaging is small but solid, taking up little space in my makeup bag. Colorwise, I managed to find a great shade, a perfect match for my light olive skin - medium shade 25. It has a creamy consistency that is perfect for under the eyes. While it is not perfectly matte, it has enough 'shine', to liven up the undereye area buts it not obvious or harsh. On the other hand, it is a workhorse at covering acne marks and does have great longevity. (I pat this on with a clean fingertip or concealer brush. Setting it with a powder is the secret to making it last all day.) I've got acne-prone skin and it has not broken me out despite it's creamy consistency. I've been using it everyday for several weeks. All around it's a big favorite of mine...heading to HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by AlexeRobert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this prouct! I have it in a pink tone and it covers my under eye circles amazingly! It's a bit thick without looking cakey. It looks super natural. The only thing i'd change is the packaging. Sephora packages are SO HARD to open! And 18$ is a bit much although it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by leenee101

I had this applied to me by an MUA while I got my VIB makeover done (woot!), and I'm in the shade Medium Peach 26 (N). Normally I'm an nc20-25, but this summer I got super tanned after I went on vacation, so I'm now closer to nc30 (and this concealer matches that). Oh my God, this concealer is amazing. Creamy, not oily (despite me having combo skin), didn't break me out, lasted almost 10 hours on me with NO powder or touch up! Then again, I have combo-skin, and I used it on parts that were actually more dry than oily. It seems very emollient, so I'm not sure how people with oily skin would feel about this, but it's a plus for combo-dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

This concealer is new to Sephora. I believe it replaced the one they had in a tube? Anyways I needed something to use under my eyes since I have some dark circles happening now. They aren't too bad, but they are noticeable :(. I was color matched by one of the MUA's there and I really like the shade she chose for me. It's the one in the "Neutral/Medium" shade called Peach. It does a great job in covering my dark circles without looking cakey. I dab this under my eyes with my fingers..and then i set it with a powder and it lasts all day without any creasing! The formula is quite thick and dry. Not very creamy, but I don't mind as long as it covers my dark circles - which it does! Retails for $18CDN.

For reference: I'm MAC NC20-25