April 20, 2014 | 1619 users online

Treatments (Eye) - City Cosmetics - Total Eye Rejuvenation Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by susan75

This product has become my HG after those long nights of partying! I desperately needed a good dark circle and eye bag cream and this stuff has been pretty amazing. I've used it for about a month and my raccoon eyes are pretty much a thing of the past!

It's got a thin, light consistency and goes on smoothly. It works right away and immeadiately brightens and tightens the skin around my eyes. After only a minute or two it is completely absorbed. Then I put on my BB cream.

I use it everyday. It's a really good price too. I was looking at other eye creams that have similar ingredients and they're all over 100 dollars, so it's definitely a deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by angieangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been worrying about the wrinkles around my eyes because they've been so much more noticeable recently. I spent a lot of time outside in the sun when I was in cheer growing up and probably should have been wearing sunglasses more offen. I wear them all the time now, but I've got pretty bad crows feet and I'm only 34 :(

I tried this serum because I liked using the City Views eye cream and this was supposed to be better. I'm surprised how much better it actually is. Its much lighter than the eye cream and even smoother, which I didn't think was possible. Plus it feels like my skin absorbs it better. And I can feel it tightning. I've been using it for about 3 weeks but its definitely working. My eyes don't look as tired as they used to and my dark circles are less noticeable. I've been using it twice a day.

My only issue is that it's kind of expensive, but it actually works and you do get a lot for your money, so I guess I really shouldn't complain too much.