October 30, 2014 | 1621 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Smart Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

The Sephora Collection Smart Liner gives off a BOLD Clean Onyx Line! A few seconds after application this liner will stay put clean!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

Love this eye liner! It applies beautiful and is easy to apply and hold (it's designed to) which I love. It's a nice matte black, and is easy to do fun things like a winged look.

Would be again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by OnePerfectPicture

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this...Works for a quick liner on its own and touches up gel liner well. Stays put for at least 8-9 hours before it smudges a bit. Not planning on giving up my gel liner but this is great for my purse.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by redheadedbitch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this product. I had heard good things about it, and a friend of mine- who is fairly new to liquid liner- really raved about the design and its ease of application and how long it lasted. Now, I pretty much solely use liquid liner, so I don't really have trouble applying. For some reason, I actually found the packaging a little clunky and now don't even hold it the way you're supposed to.

Now, that wouldn't really bother me but what DOES bother me about this is the amount of product that it dispenses. I find myself shaking it and dabbing it just so that I can get a nice, even, thick flow of product. I even went back to Sephora to exchange what I thought was a dried out dud for a new one. The sales associate told me that she had about five other customers exchange theirs for the same reason that week! The finish of the liner is very nice and a rich matte black, however it takes me so long to apply it because the tip gets so dried out so quickly and it ends up skipping and messing up my line. I won't buy this again, but I would instead purchase the regular ol' straight liquid liner from Sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by ccorticchia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really excited to try this , as my favorite beauty blogger had raved about it and I have to say I was pretty disappointed . It wasn't as black as I'd hoped ( I love dark dramatic liner) and I found that it didn't stay throughout the work day and even faded in some areas. Overall, I will not be repurchasing but I am happy I gave it a shot!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by saayruuh

This is a very good eyeliner & I love it! However, it didn't last me long. About a month after I got it, it faded. & it gets harder & harder to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by gaby14mtz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it is so smart!! so convenient!! it stays long time!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am absolutely IN LOVE WITH THIS EYELINER. I don't know how I lived without it...it's so easy to use, and it gives you the sharpest cat eye wings you can imagine. Some mascaras sort of round out the tip of the wing, but this doesn't. The grip gives you a good angle to apply the product and it goes on smoothly. I would recommend this to eyeliner beginners and experts because of the ease and absolute perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Shopaholica82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was intrigued by it's interesting "ergonomic" shape and decided to buy this $17 CAD & $14 USD liner on a whim.

This is seriously my new HG - immensely better than the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (which I found super watery). The liner is super pigmented (it only comes in black) and stays in for more than 8 hours without smudging or flaking! The felt tip brush allows for a precise application, thin and thick. Drying time is minimal which is great since I use eyelash curlers (if the eyeliner doesn't dry fast enough, the curler will smear the colour which is SUPER annoying). It is only water-resistant not water proof so it's not hard to wash off which is a plus for me since I am really lazy.

However, I found the liner awkward to use because of its ergonomic shape since I assume most of you - like myself - are accustomed to using straight and pen shaped eyeliners. If you can get past a slightly awkward application, I would definitely recommend this eyeliner - it is AMAZING.

Also I must mention it is a rip off of NYX's the Curve which is $17.99 CAD so the Sephora one is actually cheaper!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No