Becca Eye tint in Romanticism

on 11/3/2014 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This didn't show up at all on my NC45 skin. I found it to be too messy to work with although it was very smooth and didn't crease. Hardly any pigment unfortunately.

on 2/8/2014 8:35:00 PM

The color of this eye tint is so beautiful. A mauve bronze as it's described. Goes on fairly sheer, but it definitely shows up. It's neither sparkly nor shimmery, but it does offer a nice glow (maybe a very subtle glimmer). I'm really fair, with a lot of pink in my skin, and I usually shy away from pink based shadows; but this one does not make my eyes look as though I look ill. This shadow really makes my hazel eyes look green too. I paired it with Lorac's "Black Ruby" gel liner (a black plum), and it was a great combo.

on 8/6/2013 9:29:00 AM

This is my first product by Becca and I have to admit, the only reason I bought it is because my hero Lisa Eldridge used it in her Everyday Makeup tutorial. I never use eyeshadow, only mascara and highlighter on my brow bone. Although Lisa used Baroque on herself, I opted for Romanticism since I'm a bit darker than she is.

I can only concur with Lisa's opinion of this product. Like other reviewers of various eye tints mentioned, it goes on smoothly, has a very subtle shimmer and doesn't crease. I use my index finger to apply and fade. Super easy. The consistency is quite watery, so make sure to shake well before squeezing a tiny dot out. Since I bought this, I'm wearing eye shadow everyday. I'm a convert!