November 23, 2014 | 1673 users online

Lipstick - E.L.F. - Fearless #7712

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

My mother is a huge lover of red lipsticks. I have bought this color for her time and time again, and she absolutely loves it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

This is such a gorgeous colour, really beautiful blue-toned red. It's a very bright popping colour, so wear it with confident :-))

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by lisalynx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looked like a really cool toned red in the tube, with a nice blue background, unfortunately when applied it turned put to be more of an orange than a true red.

That said, still I think it is not too bad a colour and actually seemed to change a little more once applied to a more tomoato red. It still is a little bright for me, though not scarilly so. Perhaps it would look better on those with a darker complexion - I'm somewhere between an NC20 - NW20. Strange I know, but I'm kind of a really light olive tone with pink undertones, hazel eyes and dark brown hair.

Ok it's now 20 minutes after application and I just walked around the office with this on and the response wasn't good... lol Everyone said that it is way too bright and too orange for my complexion, so unfortunately this will be delegated to the bottom of my lipstick drawer.