October 25, 2014 | 1109 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Infallible 2-steps Longwear Lipstick 24 Hours Hold

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by AddictedShopper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has more or less just been released in the UK. I mention this, as there may be other colour choices in other countries. Firstly the pros, does last, doesn't feel as drying as the Maybelline, imho. Doesn't go gritty and apparently has hyaluronic acid which is good for lips. The cons: I really wish they had kept the container the same as the other discontinued Infallible lipcolours. The one which had a mirrored container and was rectangular. Apart from being aesthetically more pleasing, the mirror was a really good idea. Also, the colour choices, or should I say, lack of them. There are 8 which, for me, is not a wide enough colour range. Maybe I am being a bit picky, but since Maybelline (same parent company) have 35 available in the states (again, not in the UK), I just think they are limited. I presume they will launch other colours when the product has been around a bit longer. As per usual with most colour swatches on-line, most don't resemble the swatches, so I wouldn't advise purchasing on-line unless you have already tested the colours and know you like them. If you don't want a massive colour choice and are not bothered about packaging, I cannot fault the longevity and comfort of this lip product.