Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Corrector Yellow

4.8

on 3/28/2007 7:20:00 PM

i lvoe this product!! in fact, i love all of the PF brand. its pure, and itfeels good on my skin, as well as it looks good. the corrector covers anything i have red, even hides the dark circles. i lvoe this product, i recomend this, and as well as i am GOING to buy it agian... :o)

on 1/17/2006 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This works as a cheap replacement for benefit lemon-aid but is a bit too yellow. I wear it as an eye brightener and find it gentle on my fussy peepers. The price is a bonus and I love the fact that they make a tiny size perfect for a purse.

on 11/26/2005 2:50:00 AM

I loved this. The product works well covering any basic facial discoloring that is still left after foundation or if your face just needs a touchup. I HIGHLY recommend this product and am buying my second one soon. It lasts a pretty long time and has solid packaging. I wasn't impressed with other PF stuff, but this worked very well for me! Great product!

on 6/25/2003 9:31:00 PM

Great product! Highly recommend it. I use it after applying all my makeup and before powder, especially under my eyes.

on 11/5/2002 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product, like some of the other Physician's Formula foundations/highlighters/bronzers has a palette of colors so you get a range of coverage and correction. The yellow corrector has the lightest yellow and white mixed with a peach color and beige tones. Great for toning down darkness or redness and evening out the appearance of your skin tone. It's light and easy to use, and if you overdo it, you can always blush over it. Hard to mess up when using this though. I recommend it if you have redness from blemishes or have dark undereye circles or shadows. Good packaging too...sturdy little compact with a mirror and brush compartment (toss the brush though and use your own...their brush is too thin and small, in my opinion). Plus, all Physician's Formula products let you get a good look at the color, which is clearly shown on a sticker on the outside of this compact, and the box it comes in lets you open it and take a look. Great line of products.