October 23, 2014 | 1842 users online

Cleansers - L'Oreal - Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by DanaeAllan

I started using this after my boscia cleansing oil ran out. It works great for being a drugstore cleansing oil. It smells good, lathers great & gets rid of any traces of makeup. I highly recommend. I will be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Broke me out and made my face sting like crazy, even after making sure that i had washed it off properly.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by nezat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This horrible product broke out my acne prone skin as it is basically mineral oil and perfume (not the mention the very intense, cheap, melon-like scent)! I do not recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by daisyverma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for a few months now.

It definately lasts a long time cause there is still plenty in the bottle.

I have always had oily skin but recently my face starting looking dry, dull and lifeless so I thought I would try a cleansing oil.

After using it, I am finding my skin looks more soft and refreshed but I do suggest double cleansing every other day or so...the face can start to look a bit oily after continued use.

This product is not a miracle worker, and I doubt it will result in model looking skin (unless thats in you genes)...but its good to have around especially in the winter and as long as its paired with another gentler cleanser (I use St.Ives Apricot face wash), the "oily" look/buildup will be minimal.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this as a first cleanse. I use about 4-5 pumps on dry skin, and either remove with a warm flannel or just rinse off. I know mineral oil doesn't upset my skin and this has worked nicely to remove sunscreen and make up etc. It's nice it's actually something that's easily available in the UK. I don't need to order it on line etc... and it's often on offer/discounted in the shops.
I've nearly finished my first bottle and will repurchase. I like the scent (to me it's an apricot type of smell) but whilst my skin is sensitive, it isn't sensitive to fragrance usually, and doesn't seem to be here.
My only complaint is the packaging. I find the pump a bit awkward to use/a bit irritating and the shape of the bottle trickier to hold in your hands. A sturdier bottle shape and a regular type of pump dispenser would be easier to use. Especially if you already have oily hands and need an extra pump for example, ro remove stubborn mascara etc.... But all in all I'm happy with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Miltonh81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been on a constant perfect make up remover/cleanser search for the last 10 years! I have a very oily but sensitive skin now (thanks murad!!). The best I have found so far has been clinique's take the day off balm but at 21.00 I just can't always afford it!. So I decided to have a good look around my favourite store boots! And found this on offer for 4.00! Read the ingredients saw that mineral oil was there and just thought ah well only 4 down the drain if it's no good!. Well after 3 months of using this every night and a bare minerals cleanser afterwards or just the l'oreal Micellar most nights, I've realised this is amazing!!, I do actually like the fragrance and yes it does make your eyes a little blurry briefly but it takes all my three coats of waterproof mascara off with no traces of mascara or makeup on a pad when toning.
I use three pumps and I love the slip of this oil, I apply to dry skin and save the mascara removal for last, then I apply water massage into a milky texture and rinse off!. This has not caused any redness or burning and I haven't had any breakout issues which was my worry with the mineral oil. I really really recommend this oil and I will keep buying something that I have never done with any other cleanser!!.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Disastrous! I had been using the Shu a/i oil and wanted to find a less expensive replacement, and I was encouraged by other reviews here by people with sensitive skin, but of course everyone is sensitive to different things. This did not work for me at all and made me break out immediately. I tried it a few times after my skin cleared up in between, and this was definitely the culprit. It has a very strong fragrance, which could be the problem. It smells like very sweet synthetic mango.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Afrocutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this since 22nd Dec '13, so just over a month. This is a cleanser of contradictions, not so much a 'miracle' as name states.

I bought this in a cleansing emergency, a previously great cleanser turned on me and caused my forehead to erupt, from a supermarket at 50% off and thought it was worth the risk of my skin reacting to yet another new product.

I used this product that night (3 pumps not 2 drops, as a previous reviewer mentioned) and by the morning my skin had calmed so much, the eruptions were less angry and my skin appeared refined. Great stuff. But that was where my skin stayed, it didn't continue to improve, so I was wearing more makeup than usual so this had to work even harder. I am not talking full Saturday night face, only concealer, corrector, mineral powder foundation, blush and non waterproof mascara.

I was starting to think that another cleanser bites the dust, until I adjusted how I use this as previously I was using as recommended except i used more product.

Double cleanse - this doesn't clean off every thing in one go. Bit of a pain to pat face dry inbetween cleanses, but I have found this the most effective.

Use a fine, baby type of microfiber cloth,normal face cloths couldn't cut it for me, just have to remember 'swipe' not 'rub'. A white one preferably as then you can get into the hair line and make sure all residue has gone.

Do this at the sink, not the shower.

Use warm water, tepid will not cut it and hot will mash up my skin.

Using it like this and only at night, my skin has improved a huge amount. I personally think this has to do with the mineral oil as this ingredient in non clog forming and balancing for oily prone skin. The other ingredients aren't so beneficial IMO as I have used better oil cleansers, which i will endeavour to review at some point.

Soooo, no will not buy again even though at £4 it is a bargain, I don't want to work so hard.
I also do not like the old woman scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Rachelxoxox

Love it ! It gets rid of all my make up and is the only makeup remover that I have found that removes waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes . With it being an oil and with me having acne prone skin I was expecting the worse but If anything it has helped improve my skin and has even helped with hyper pigmentation - ( I exfoliate it off using a flannel ) everyone needs this in their life !!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by rewound

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had been using Shu Uemura a/o cleansing oil for the better part of a year and was looking for a more economical option. This seems to be a good replacement. If anything, my skin might like this better than the Shu. The main difference that I notice is the smell. Shu smells much nicer. When I first smelled this I was worried it would give me a headache, but the smell doesn't linger. It cleans effectively without irritating or dehydrating my very sensitive skin.