April 18, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Jordana 12 HR Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil - 04 Continuous Almond

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Playmate143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely great product for the price! I haven't tried this as an eyeshadow base because I have very oily lids, but I LOVE wearing this in my water line and have been doing it every day for the past 3 weeks, it gives you a more radiant and awake look which I love! And it lasts on my very watery eyes all day long. Before I found this I wanted to get Nars Rue Bonaparte liner, but didn't think it was special enough to spend that much on a liner. So glad I found this alternative that works better and I will continue to re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by nrokita

I love watching Lauren Curtis's YouTube channel and she claims this to be a dupe for mac paint pot in soft ochre, an eyeshadow base. I have never bought the mac paint pot so I cannot compare it to that, but I have tried other eye shadow bases like urban decay and revlon photoready eyeprimer and this product by far trumps them all. For $3 this will probably last me forever and is definitely long lasting. I am the kind of girl who can crease with even the most expensive eye shadows. This stuff is amazing! Also you can sharpen these with the Sonia Kashuk pencil sharpeners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

The fact that this was matte drew me into getting this, and boy did this pencil turn out to be a winner. It is a perfect creamy beige shade for evening out my eyelids, and while it's a great base shade for layering other shadows over, most of the time I tend to wear it by itself for an easy, brightening look. The texture is fabulously smooth and creamy, and easily blendable with just a fingertip. In a pinch, I've used it to conceal under my eyes as well. Once it's blended and set. it easily lasts hours, although with my very oily eyelids I have had a tiny bit of creasing from it after a particularly long day.
I am not a fan of the fact that you cannot twist up the actual product, but for this kind of quality, I'll live with it. This was the first product I ever purchased from the Jordana line, and you can be sure I am going to give their other products a closer look from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Vaintelle

I love Jordana products and this eyeshadow pencil is no exception. I use this eyeshadow pencil as a base/primer for my eyes. The shade of this pencil is a bit too light for me so sometimes, I use it as a highlighter (I apply it on the the bridge of my nose, cupid's bow, brow bone, etc). I also apply this on my waterline to "brighten my eyes." This eyeshadow pencil is water-proof, it stays on my waterline without smudging. The texture of this pencil is creamy and smooth, perfectly blendable (yeah yeah I know, blendable is not a real word). And the price is amazing- you only have to pay about $4! My bottom line: this multi-purpose eyeshadow pencil is amazing. Inexpensive, waterproof, AND can be used as a base for eye makeup- this eyeshadow pencil is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by mmmgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. Amazing for the price! Beats my Nars Rue Bonaparte liner, and is creamier, easier to apply, and more versatile.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by nicolecamren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great multi purpose pencil! I use it as a base for eyeshadow and to line my waterline. I also use this in the inner corner of my eye, or as a highlight under my eyebrow. I recommended it to my mom and she loves it too. Cruelty free, made in Germany, and only $3.99; Heck yes! Love it! Walgreens had these on sale last month for $2.99 (woot woot), so I picked up a back one to hold me over until another sale. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been looking for a nude pencil that stays on my waterline for MONTHS. I have tried both high end and low end products and could not find anything that lasted more than 2-3 hours. UNTIL I MET CONTINUOUS ALMOND.

I LOVE THIS PENCIL. PUT IT ON YOUR WATERLINE. DO IT. NOW.

And the price? Can't be beat.

Also heard it be compared to mac's painterly pot - painterly. Just a heads up for those ladies who love eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I bought this, I wasn't sure if I really needed it. Now it's a staple in my collection! Continuous Almond is pretty close to my NC15-20 skin, a bit lighter but good for brightening up or covering spots. It is creamier than any eye pencil I've ever used, yet is stays on for a long time. I can even use it as a spot concealer, and it has superb coverage and staying power! It is also great for lining the waterline for a wide awake look. But my favorite use for it is as an eyeshadow base. I draw some on my lid, and spread it with my finger to a thin layer. My eyeshadow goes on more pigmented, and it stays on for a long time without creasing. The actual pencil looks really professional, you would not think it was only $4. I believe they have the same exact packaging as Milani's Lip Flash pencils. My only qualm is that it needs to be sharpened. Other than that, I have only good things to say about this pencil! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a purchase that I didn't necessarily need, but I'm glad that I got it anyway. I wanted to try this out but felt that I already had similar products (MAC Painterly). This is so nice as a base. I like to just color it on my lids, blend out with my finger and then apply shadow. It doesn't crease on my dry eyes or make me look flakey. I use this on my lower waterline, too. I've even used it like a concealer to clean up my eyeshadow (make clean edges). Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Such a versatile product to have! You can use it to brighten up your waterline, even out your eyelid colour/veins, and highlight certain parts of your face! I'm just uncertain on how to sharpen it but there are many videos on YouTube explaining how to with the NYX Jumbo eye pencils. Staying power is no joke! I bet you can use this to go swimming and it'll not budge! :D