November 28, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil - 04 Continuous Almond

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by ghostofcpast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This pencil is just amazing. It's the perfect matte neutral color and never creases even without a primer or any powdered shadow (and I have a lot of problems with creasing even with decent drugstore primers). It intensifies and prolongs the wear of all my powder shadows too, so it's a big time-saver for me in the morning because I can basically skip primer and it's so much more pigmented than the base color I was using before this. Just smear, add something to my crease, and move on!
If I didn't have to sharpen this, I would have to declare it a necessity for all people wearing makeup everywhere. As it is, I recommend putting it in the freezer to sharpen or looking up some tutorials on de-potting. I really wish this came in a pot like the maybelline color tattoos, but I guess you can't win them all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing nude eyeshadow/waterliner! On days that I feel lazy I just apply this all over my lid and on my water line, apply liquid liner and I'm on the go.
This shadow stick is very creamy and easy to blend and only cost me around $3.00 at my Kmart, I've already bought a backup one! Cuz this also makes a great eyeshadow base as well and could look good on any skin tone, keep in mind this is completely Matte which I happen to like, don't get me wrong I love shimmer but it is nice on casual days for Matte eyes.
I definitely reccomend this and I'm also going to buy the dark brown one and the teal cuz I loved this one so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sophia519

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This rocks. I agree with previous reviewer who said that it brightens the eyes. It looks great under any shadow. I love how creamy it is and it lasts and lasts. I have only tried the Continuous Almond color, but would love to try other colors, too. You won't be disappointed -- buy this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Lovely multi-use shade Really last a long time.
Nice as a base, lid shade, brow bone, or inner tear duct.
It did crease just slightly even when used with a primer after about 5/6 hours. Not too bad compared to others I have used.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Ninamw31

I use this every day as an eye-shadow base and some times to even brighten up under my eyes or as a lipstick base. I choose this over the many HE (and not so HE) primers I've used hands down. It is thick and creamy and lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I use this as a base or just to brighten/even out my eyelids. I have small, naturally slightly hooded eyes with very little lid space - I absolutely need something that stays put, doesn't smudge allover my browbone area and lasts all day without getting patchy or fading. Although it is a little too light to be like a "nude" lid colour (I'm around NC37), when blended out to a more sheer finish it works beautifully. I wear it alone often and just tightline my upper lids with some brown or black liner. It looks natural yet put-together. It doesn't crease, smudge or anything once it's set. I even use it in my waterline and although it obviously doesn't last as long as on the lids - it does stay a good 4-5 hours. Also works great for under the brows/highlighting, and under the eyes to make eyes look more cute and rounded. It's highly pigmented, doesn't require primer, very versatile. . I could go on and on about how great this pencil is!

I'm surprised that this even lasts through an entire workday and even going to the gym (I usually wash of my face make-up at the gym, but leave on eye make-up) - it doesn't come off till I use my oil cleanser which is awesome! Especially for the low price. This is really one of Jordana's gems that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sunshine36616

This is one of the best products of any type I've ever used. It is ridiculously cheap and seriously lasts all day. It is great as a base or light color. All of the colors are amazing, but the Continuous Almond is true HG material.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Loxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a cream base and to keep my oily lids away. I use this nearly everyday under my basic liner. It's creamy and easy to blend, not to mention a pretty everyday color. It does last me through my average eight hours, but does eventually fade away. It will not budge when I rub it after putting it on though! It doesn't tug on my eyelids and glides right on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this shade along with Tenacious Brown and I have to say, I use Tenacious Brown everyday but this hasn't had much use. It is nice, but doesn't seem as creamy as it should be and it tugs at my eyelid. Maybe I got a dud one? If it wasn't so hard to blend out I would use it more. Nice colour though. As for the TB shade, it's creamy, blendable and a gorgeous warm brown tone, I also use it as an eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, LOVE this product!! This pencil is highly pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend. All it takes is one swipe for opaque color- it dries quickly to a matte finish. Its easy to apply and goes on smoothly- no tugging on the lid! No creasing and very little fading throughout the day. The color is a great neutral for fair skin tones and can be used all over the lid, on the brow bone, or in the waterline to brighten up your eyes. It looks gorgeous on its own, and is also great to use under powder eyeshadows to prolong wear. I think the packaging is really cute and sleek. I donít mind sharpening and I donít feel like Iím wasting a ton of product when I do- its only $2.99 anyways! This has become an everyday staple for me, I highly recommend giving it a try!!