July 26, 2014 | 968 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Jordana 12 HR Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil - 04 Continuous Almond

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sunshine36616

This is one of the best products of any type I've ever used. It is ridiculously cheap and seriously lasts all day. It is great as a base or light color. All of the colors are amazing, but the Continuous Almond is true HG material.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

OKAY KIDS SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP CUZ IT'S STORY TIME

I picked these up without even thinking about it. I was doing all my friend's makeup for a banquet, and I needed bright, dramatic colors, and quick. I was browsing Walgreen's looking for things that would work, I was on a budget, in a hurry, and didn't have time to look up reviews on anything. These were bright, looked pigmented, and seemed to fit the bill. So I picked them up, along with a couple psychedelic palettes, and hit the road.

When I got home, I swatched them really quickly, and was immediately impressed at the rich colors. I purchased almond, emerald, and purple, and all were equally impressive. Without even thinking to take them off, I went to bed with the swatches still on my hand. I woke up in the middle of the night, suddenly remembering the shadows I had neglected to remove. When I threw the blanket off of me, I expected my sheets to be painted green and purple, but to my astonishment THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON MY SHEETS. THESE BAD BOYS DIDN'T EVEN BUDGE!!!

THESE SHADOWS ARE SO GOOD IT'S ACTUALLY UNBELIEVABLE. They are---
*extremely pigmented
*last forEVER
*come in beautiful colors
*creased only slightly after 12 hours of wear and NO PRIMER

I find it hard to believe that anyone could invent these without using some sort of ancient black magic. I did the dishes with swatches on my hand, and they still didn't smudge. Hard core.

Upon purchasing, I didn't know if I'd even like these, nonetheless use them again. However, since I bought them a week ago, I have used these in my eye makeup every. single. day. I plan on purchasing every color, and I hope they make new shades as well.

***********10/10 recommend.************

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Loxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a cream base and to keep my oily lids away. I use this nearly everyday under my basic liner. It's creamy and easy to blend, not to mention a pretty everyday color. It does last me through my average eight hours, but does eventually fade away. It will not budge when I rub it after putting it on though! It doesn't tug on my eyelids and glides right on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this shade along with Tenacious Brown and I have to say, I use Tenacious Brown everyday but this hasn't had much use. It is nice, but doesn't seem as creamy as it should be and it tugs at my eyelid. Maybe I got a dud one? If it wasn't so hard to blend out I would use it more. Nice colour though. As for the TB shade, it's creamy, blendable and a gorgeous warm brown tone, I also use it as an eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, LOVE this product!! This pencil is highly pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend. All it takes is one swipe for opaque color- it dries quickly to a matte finish. Its easy to apply and goes on smoothly- no tugging on the lid! No creasing and very little fading throughout the day. The color is a great neutral for fair skin tones and can be used all over the lid, on the brow bone, or in the waterline to brighten up your eyes. It looks gorgeous on its own, and is also great to use under powder eyeshadows to prolong wear. I think the packaging is really cute and sleek. I donít mind sharpening and I donít feel like Iím wasting a ton of product when I do- its only $2.99 anyways! This has become an everyday staple for me, I highly recommend giving it a try!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

Wow - this product rocks!! 12 hours = yes please. Glides on w/out tugging/pulling = yes please. Simple, gorgeous highly pigmented color that totally covers my reddish tinged eyelids giving me the option of a brighter eyes by either using all over for a makeup-free- but- -I"m -awake look OR beautifully highlighting under my brows for a more finished look to my other eye shadows = yes please. Can be used as my under-eye concealor in a rush = yes please. Inexpensive and easily available at Walgreens = yes please.

Does this product tick all these boxes - YUP!! Happy happy joy joy :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by shones22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Brilliant product. Cheap and good at what I use it for. Bought on hols in US and bought several so in no danger of running out soon. I have very pale skin and my eyelids are purple tinged so much so that I am often asked if I am wearing eyeshadow. This genius eyeshadow stick covers up the purple, provides a blank slate to apply eyeshadow and instantly brightens my eyes up. My eyeshadow seems to be longer lasting as well. The only downside is that on my forty year old lids it can slightly highlight the wrinkles however as it makes my eyes look awake and colours go on more true it is only a wee niggle. It was ridiculously cheap to purchase. Such a bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Playmate143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely great product for the price! I haven't tried this as an eyeshadow base because I have very oily lids, but I LOVE wearing this in my water line and have been doing it every day for the past 3 weeks, it gives you a more radiant and awake look which I love! And it lasts on my very watery eyes all day long. Before I found this I wanted to get Nars Rue Bonaparte liner, but didn't think it was special enough to spend that much on a liner. So glad I found this alternative that works better and I will continue to re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by nrokita

I love watching Lauren Curtis's YouTube channel and she claims this to be a dupe for mac paint pot in soft ochre, an eyeshadow base. I have never bought the mac paint pot so I cannot compare it to that, but I have tried other eye shadow bases like urban decay and revlon photoready eyeprimer and this product by far trumps them all. For $3 this will probably last me forever and is definitely long lasting. I am the kind of girl who can crease with even the most expensive eye shadows. This stuff is amazing! Also you can sharpen these with the Sonia Kashuk pencil sharpeners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

The fact that this was matte drew me into getting this, and boy did this pencil turn out to be a winner. It is a perfect creamy beige shade for evening out my eyelids, and while it's a great base shade for layering other shadows over, most of the time I tend to wear it by itself for an easy, brightening look. The texture is fabulously smooth and creamy, and easily blendable with just a fingertip. In a pinch, I've used it to conceal under my eyes as well. Once it's blended and set. it easily lasts hours, although with my very oily eyelids I have had a tiny bit of creasing from it after a particularly long day.
I am not a fan of the fact that you cannot twist up the actual product, but for this kind of quality, I'll live with it. This was the first product I ever purchased from the Jordana line, and you can be sure I am going to give their other products a closer look from now on.