December 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil - 04 Continuous Almond

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I've only used this as a spot concealer for redness. I saw it mentioned that way on makeup board a while back. I love pencil concealer but most are too dark or orange. This works really well on my very pale skin that's olive leaning yellow. I was using this instead of foundation for about a month and liked the look too but hated sharpening because it would get mushy on me.

I may freeze then try again. Great for touchups also around the mouth to reign in lipstick. Got the white but this shade seems smoother.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I already love Jordana'a eye liners and lip liners, so I decided to go out on a whim and try this eyeshadow pencil due to all of the rave reviews. Itt may be cheap, but it works better than NYX's Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils, or basically any other eyeshadow pencils that I have ever used beside Clinique's ones. The Continuous Almond shade is a great flesh toned color that is completely matte, it doesn't smudge or budge, and even is water resistant. It works as a great eyeshadow base, or even alone, if you are in a rush and need a quick go -to eyeshadow look that makes ones eyes look brighter, in a very natural looking way.

It does have a creamy consistency, not overly creamy to the point, where it starts to break down and get greasy and separate on ones face at all. I highly recommend buying a couple at a time, so that you can have backups. Because, once you try it, you'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great, cheap, daily use product. It glides on very creamy but sets quickly and will not budge afterward. Great to use on waterline for an off-white effect and stays up for several hours.

It's a must have for me for neutral looks, as it just creates a lovely skin tone base. It sets better than the Maybelline color tattoos, however has about the same set time and blend ability.

It's claims are:
- High pigmentation
- Matte
- Long-lasting
- Water resistant
Honestly, all the claims are true. Lovely product.

For $3, its worth a shot everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by ghostofcpast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This pencil is just amazing. It's the perfect matte neutral color and never creases even without a primer or any powdered shadow (and I have a lot of problems with creasing even with decent drugstore primers). It intensifies and prolongs the wear of all my powder shadows too, so it's a big time-saver for me in the morning because I can basically skip primer and it's so much more pigmented than the base color I was using before this. Just smear, add something to my crease, and move on!
If I didn't have to sharpen this, I would have to declare it a necessity for all people wearing makeup everywhere. As it is, I recommend putting it in the freezer to sharpen or looking up some tutorials on de-potting. I really wish this came in a pot like the maybelline color tattoos, but I guess you can't win them all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing nude eyeshadow/waterliner! On days that I feel lazy I just apply this all over my lid and on my water line, apply liquid liner and I'm on the go.
This shadow stick is very creamy and easy to blend and only cost me around $3.00 at my Kmart, I've already bought a backup one! Cuz this also makes a great eyeshadow base as well and could look good on any skin tone, keep in mind this is completely Matte which I happen to like, don't get me wrong I love shimmer but it is nice on casual days for Matte eyes.
I definitely reccomend this and I'm also going to buy the dark brown one and the teal cuz I loved this one so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sophia519

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This rocks. I agree with previous reviewer who said that it brightens the eyes. It looks great under any shadow. I love how creamy it is and it lasts and lasts. I have only tried the Continuous Almond color, but would love to try other colors, too. You won't be disappointed -- buy this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Lovely multi-use shade Really last a long time.
Nice as a base, lid shade, brow bone, or inner tear duct.
It did crease just slightly even when used with a primer after about 5/6 hours. Not too bad compared to others I have used.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Ninamw31

I use this every day as an eye-shadow base and some times to even brighten up under my eyes or as a lipstick base. I choose this over the many HE (and not so HE) primers I've used hands down. It is thick and creamy and lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I use this as a base or just to brighten/even out my eyelids. I have small, naturally slightly hooded eyes with very little lid space - I absolutely need something that stays put, doesn't smudge allover my browbone area and lasts all day without getting patchy or fading. Although it is a little too light to be like a "nude" lid colour (I'm around NC37), when blended out to a more sheer finish it works beautifully. I wear it alone often and just tightline my upper lids with some brown or black liner. It looks natural yet put-together. It doesn't crease, smudge or anything once it's set. I even use it in my waterline and although it obviously doesn't last as long as on the lids - it does stay a good 4-5 hours. Also works great for under the brows/highlighting, and under the eyes to make eyes look more cute and rounded. It's highly pigmented, doesn't require primer, very versatile. . I could go on and on about how great this pencil is!

I'm surprised that this even lasts through an entire workday and even going to the gym (I usually wash of my face make-up at the gym, but leave on eye make-up) - it doesn't come off till I use my oil cleanser which is awesome! Especially for the low price. This is really one of Jordana's gems that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sunshine36616

This is one of the best products of any type I've ever used. It is ridiculously cheap and seriously lasts all day. It is great as a base or light color. All of the colors are amazing, but the Continuous Almond is true HG material.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No