October 23, 2014 | 949 users online

Loose Powders - Chanel - Le Blanc

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The full name for this powder in case anyone is researching and getting confused is: Chanel Le Blanc Pearl Light Brightening Loose Powder. Shade: 10 Christalline. (There must be 2 shades as below review. Christalline is the white one)

So this is expensive but you do get a ton of product. This powder is scented (not too overpowering) and very white looking. In the container it doesn't look to contain any shimmer at all but on the skin is very shimmery.

This is a translucent powder - but very sparkly once on. I have tried this a few times as a setting/finishing powder, its pretty and glowy at first but once it's settled in it makes my skin look fake/plasticy and really highlights pores.- Not the look I'm after.

For me this has become strictly a highlighter. I love to apply this lightly with a larger fan brush over my cheekbones and blush for a really flawless looking sheen/glow its really pretty.

As I have a fairly good hoard of highlighters that I prefer over this, and this tub contains a whole 10g of product I can see this being around for a very long time, so I probably will not be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by icapml

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder is really amazing This is mineral powder that released by Chanel. I think this is the best loose powder that can set our make up . It has two colours, pink and white(no colour) but I think this product is only sold in Asia. It is good for people who have sensitive skin. Before, my skin is sensitive, I try several products but only this product can give me the best result. I will recomend this to people who like have a fairer complexion and also people who have sensitive and dry skin.