August 23, 2014 | 1397 users online

Loose Powders - It Cosmetics - Bye Bye Pores Airbrush HD Illuminator

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by jade3399

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this out at Ulta and bought it. My pores remained small and my oily skin was kept at bay. I found it to work extremely well in the humid climate of South Florida. I definitely recommend! A little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Cayte28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with this powder!!!! I'm kinda obsessed with all of the It Cosmetics Products though... Lol. This powder does exactly as described it gives an absolutely gorgeous soft focus ethereal glow to your skin! As with all of The It Cosmetics products ,a very little goes a long long way!! ( So you really get more bang for your buck!)I used to be an avid Urban Decay user, but It Cosmetics has almost completely replaced all of my UD Products.I love how it feels and looks like you're not wearing a powder, and has amazing anti aging benefits!pick this up and you will not be disappointed !!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by MacPops

I've been on the fence about this product after purchasing quite some time ago. I put it away in my stash for a while, and as I'm trying to finish off a foundation that no longer agrees with my skin, I pulled this out to try and give me a more flawless look. Previously, I had been using this over another setting powder (my own silica-type powder, purchased in bulk). It didn't do anything special for me using it that way. No wonder! That is not the way it was intended to be used. Today, I skipped the silica powder and used this lightly to set my foundation. Wow. It does exactly what it was intended to do. It smoothes away the look of large pores. I'm pleased with this product. I'm not sure if I will re-purchase, as this is going to last a long time, and I'm thinking about adding a Guerlain powder to my stash as well. This powder is really good though. I have large pores throughout my t-zone and this improved the appearance greatly. So glad I didn't give up on it, and figured out that it was the silica powder I needed to ditch. Bulk silica powder is NOT good for aging skin. Not as finely milled as it should be, fyi. I purchased my Bye-Bye Pores from QVC as a set with a brush. I wouldn't ever purchase the brush separately as it is $48 alone. The brush isn't worth $48, as there are brushes that would work equally well for less money. Powder though...good stuff!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No