Chanel CC cream

3.7

Active: Titanium Dioxide 12 Inactive: Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Stearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Alumina, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch hazel) Water, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Sulfate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Silica, Trifluoropropyldimethyl/Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Biotin. (May contain) Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

on 6/30/2015 8:12:00 AM

This stuff really settles into every fine line or pore. I also think the palest shade is too rosy and deadens the skintone. Dior Nude BB is so much better but unfortunately with a lesser SPF. Back to the search...

on 6/27/2015 8:37:00 AM

Best cc cream I've tried and I've tried a lot! Coverage is great and no greasy look to it. It's pricey but I feel it's worth it just for the coverage alone. IT cosmetics cc cream is okay but this is so much better that I will pay the extra $$

on 6/25/2015 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I ended up loving this stuff! I originally bought this as an alternative to sunscreen. All sunscreen breaks me out, and I have tried dozens of them. Anyways as soon as I saw the SPF of 50 I felt that I had to give it a shot. I was skeptical at first but once I put it on, I was hooked. It not only made my skin feel nice and smooth, but the coverage was excellent for a cc cream. In fact I don't even need to wear concealer or foundation. I been using it for a few weeks now, and my skin is loving it! No breakouts, yay! The only reason I didn't give it a full five is because it's expensive, but it worth it. Sometimes you just have to splurge. For reference I got it in beige 40, Im NC35

on 6/16/2015 8:32:00 AM

Absolutely love this product! It gives the natural coverage that I want, evens out skin tone, and doesn't feel like I'm wearing a greasy mask. Beige Rose is also a wonderful match if like me, you find most other CC/BB creams to be too yellow.

My only complaint is that a little goes a long way, and it's far too easy to squeeze too much out of the tube. Small sacrifice to pay for such a lovely product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Loving this CC Cream.
I received a sample at a Chanel counter when I had actually meant to try the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid, but what a happy accident!
The color 30 is a perfect match for my skin. I find the coverage perfect as well—I'd call it medium. Not too sheer, not too full, and very natural looking. Topped with Chanel Les Beiges powder in 20 is perhaps my ideal foundation/setting powder combination. Also, I really like the packaging, as I've been gravitating more and more toward small, travel-friendly, plastic tubes.
I have taken off a lippie for two reasons—first, the price. Quite expensive at $55, especially when you still need (or at least, should probably wear) a separate sunscreen underneath. Secondly, the formula is quite thick and does sit on top of my skin for a while before sinking in (if it ever really does). I find this to be the case with all my favorite tinted moisturizer/CC cream products, like this and Hourglass Hyaluronic Skin Tint: gorgeous, dewy, "my skin but better" finish, but always just a *little* on the greasy/un-set side.
Still, I would buy this again, thought it might not become my HG, everyday foundation, particularly due to the price.

on 6/2/2015 12:17:00 AM

This is not like a cc cream as the name says the textures is more like a tinted moisturizer slightly more thick. Gives light coverage. The formula is a little sticky and oily. It applies streaky even with a brush and sponge. It's not long lasting transfers and settles into fine lines, my tiny pitted acne scars and did not blur pores. Doesn't blur my acne hyperpigmentation. I have combination skin this separated under and around the nose where is most oily. I have the shade 20 beige matches perfectly to my mac15-20 skintone. Like the foundation and skincare it has a strong perfume scent that lingers. Sometimes the scent gives me a headache. When I took this off my skin was all dull, slightly red and caused tiny bumps under the skin and eventually tiny breakouts. This is expensive $55 for a cc cream that doesn't do anything. This feels and looks more like drug store makeup nothing special has no skincare benefits unlike the Korean cc creams. This is more like a tinted sunscreen. The only good thing is it contains spf30 mineral Titanium dioxide as the active sunscreen ingredient. Usually it's hard to find anything higher than spf15 with physical base sunscreen in a tinted moisturizer especially in western makeup that has any coverage. Most tinted moisturizers are chemical base spf15 and has barely any coverage no enough sun protection. This would be good for those with normal skin with little to no imperfection to cover just evens out skintone. Dry skin not moisturizing enough oily skin will become more oily. Combination skin horrible dry/oily patchy.

on 5/11/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Not a fan unfortunately. I got the 30 shade as it seemed to match in the store (damn those lights! Lol). The packaging is beautiful, of course and functional. Not too hard to squeeze out and not so soft that it squishes out a huge amount. I felt like it "sat" on top of my skin instead of "melding" into it. I felt that it went on a little streaky with a brush so it's probably best applied with a bb sponge. I didn't bother to try because the shade is actually too pink so I will be returning it. I also agree w some of the other reviewers in that it gives a weird grayish tint as well. If anything, that's what killed this product for me. The shade. It's all kinds of wrong on me.
It has the usual chanel fragrance but it disappears after a while. My skin is sensitive, and more combo/oily these days. The fragrance didn't irritate my skin, but this cc cream made it look a little too shiny. For reference, my skin tone is around a nc/c 30-35; yellowy golden olive

on 4/19/2015 5:23:00 PM

I really like Chanel creams and liquid foundations so I thought I would give this a try. I got it in no.40 which is my shade.
I have combination skin and an oily t-zone and this made my nose and forehead look super shiny and greasy. I even tried to set it with some powder but the shine still came through and the cream didnt stay put for long on its own either.
It also made my skin look grey/dark after a few hours.

It does have a high SPF which would be good if the cream lasted longer on my skin!

Definitely expect a better quality product for £40, will not repurchase.

on 4/17/2015 9:47:00 AM

I changed to this CC Cream 2 weeks ago, I was using Bobbi Brown BB cream before this. I have never been so happy with my skin since using this chanel CC Cream. I sufffer from acne breakouts, lately along the jawline. Since I have switched to Chanel CC Cream, my skin has seruously never been so good. I went for No. 30, which suits my skin perfect, blends so well and gives my face a healthy glow, with good coverage(better coverage than Bobbi Brown BB Cream). There is nothing bad I can see about Chanel CC Cream. My main skin concern is breakouts and since using this they are way less and my skin feels so hydrated amd soft. I am so happy I decided to try this CC Cream. Lastly it is expensive, 60euros in Ireland, but I totally think it is worth it. I will repurchase again and again.

on 4/16/2015 3:40:00 PM

I really did not like this product.

The smell was nice and fresh, it looked good on the skin only if mixed with some kind of moisturiser. The consistency was far too thick and the shade was too dark and very pink undertones, I can't imagine anyone having skin that pink. I liked that it had such a high SPF but didn't look too white or luminous, however overall the product was a real disappointment.

For such an expensive product, it is definitely not worth it for me. I would say it does its job as a CC cream as redness was reduced, but fails in every other department.