Chanel CC cream

3.8

on 3/7/2015 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best cc cream I have used I have to be so careful what I put on my skin because I have oily problem skin I have used other products like this from cheaper price ranges and found they did nothing but add oil to my face I can put this on and feel confident about my skin which is somthing I have trouble doing!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! I keep looking for alternatives but always come back to this lovely cc. Perfect to cover redness, and it doesnt leave a moist trace :)

on 1/31/2015 6:40:00 AM

This is beautiful and I love it. It gives me gorgeous coverage and I've ended up ditching my Estée Lauder foundation to use this CC cream full-time. It's all I use; out and about, to weddings, nights out, everywhere. It gives me a beautiful glow and I find I don't need highlighters or illuminators. I've already repurchased and will continue to do so.

on 11/17/2014 12:49:00 PM

Love love love this product. I dont know why I have been looking for a BB cream since last year. Something I want to use on weekends or just when I'm out and about so it's not so heavy full on make up when I'm just out for a few hours. I've tried Clarin BB cream (good as well but I didnt find a perfect color match), then went on to Guerlain BB cream, I loved Guerlain too but once I tried the Chanel CC cream, I think I found the color and look that I've been looking for. After the sales lady tried it on me, she gave me sample to take home so I can try it with the powder I'm using and I also want to see how it will stay on my face the whole day and it was perfect, even after 8 hrs at work, when I come home, you can still see the coverage. Love this product and will definitely stick to this... Thanks Chanel for a great CC cream. It's a little pricey but all worth it!

About the smell, there is a scent but it smells good... I dont know why some people say it smells horrible. I guess people are different when it comes to scent but for me, it smells great, just like the other chanel products.

on 10/29/2014 2:22:00 PM

i love this!!! it covers my (big) pores and fine lines and gives me a beautiful glow and a flawless skin. the only negative thing is the shaderange(we just have "beige rose" here in norway) and the price is a bit expensive.

on 10/4/2014 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let's start with my skin type; sensitive, very dry around the cheeks, annoyingly oily in the t-zone.

This product disappointed me. I'm a big Chanel fan and use many of their products in my skincare and make up routine.
I needed something with high SPF so I wanted to try the CC cream out.

Pros;
- convenient packaging
- pores were reduced significantly
- coverage was medium to full

Cons;
- burning sensation upon application
- didn't last very long during the day
- accentuate flakiness on cheeks
- slipps and slides around despite using powder to set
- caused me to be even oily-er than usual
- made me face EXTREMELY shiny and dirty looking (eww)

Didn't work for me, but it might work for you. :)

on 9/21/2014 10:51:00 PM

I cannot live without this product. I use Beige Rose 32 shade. I wear it everyday. I have combination skin and this super lightweight full cover product has been a lifesaver for me. I wear it on my days off from work when I'm just doing errands and during my work days I apply a tiny bit of CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Vekvet foundation where needed as well as their Lift Lumiere Rose concealer under my eyes. I'm pushing 50 and use only CHANEL skincare but there isn't a day that goes by where strangers don't stop me to ask how I get my skin to look so flawless. This is my secret weapon.

on 8/5/2014 10:08:00 PM

This is definitely not my thing. I wanted to love it so much since it's the most pricey CC cream I've bought. It will give you a glowing face at first (which I personally dislike since I have oily skin, it made me feel like there're tons of oil on my face).
Then after about 2 hours, the CC cream will be oxidized. My face became dark, dull, and just like I haven't had any make-up on.
I won't purchase it again for sure

I was excited when the Beige Rose 32 color came out, and rushed to the Chanel counter to try it. It really melted into my skin, so I decided to buy it, even though I have like 20 other foundations/BB-CC creams in my rotation. For reference, I wear Bobbi Brown Cool Beige, and the Beige Rose 32 CC cream was a perfect match.

Strong points are the full-spectrum sunscreen of SPF25, portable and sanitary squeeze tube, and the lovely skin-like finish. This is less thick than, say, the DiorSnow BB cream, but still gives good coverage. It also photographs well in daylight (have not tried it with flash, but I imagine that you would get some bounceback due to the titanium dioxide.)

Weak points are the oil control (I have combo skin and very oily nose), and this is also very heavily scented (as most Chanel products are) -- so if you have a sensitive nose or your skin is reactive to fragrance, beware. Also, since it is only available in a few shades, darker skintones will not be able to find a match.

Overall, a very good product and one that I am happy with. Will definitely repurchase! continued >>

on 6/29/2014 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this CC cream. I have beige 20 blend well to my skin tone. Nice scent too.