November 23, 2014 | 2096 users online

BB Cream - Chanel - CC cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Spaulino

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love love love this product. I dont know why I have been looking for a BB cream since last year. Something I want to use on weekends or just when I'm out and about so it's not so heavy full on make up when I'm just out for a few hours. I've tried Clarin BB cream (good as well but I didnt find a perfect color match), then went on to Guerlain BB cream, I loved Guerlain too but once I tried the Chanel CC cream, I think I found the color and look that I've been looking for. After the sales lady tried it on me, she gave me sample to take home so I can try it with the powder I'm using and I also want to see how it will stay on my face the whole day and it was perfect, even after 8 hrs at work, when I come home, you can still see the coverage. Love this product and will definitely stick to this... Thanks Chanel for a great CC cream. It's a little pricey but all worth it!

About the smell, there is a scent but it smells good... I dont know why some people say it smells horrible. I guess people are different when it comes to scent but for me, it smells great, just like the other chanel products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by tonjegabriel

i love this!!! it covers my (big) pores and fine lines and gives me a beautiful glow and a flawless skin. the only negative thing is the shaderange(we just have "beige rose" here in norway) and the price is a bit expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by mn002929

Let's start with my skin type; sensitive, very dry around the cheeks, annoyingly oily in the t-zone.

This product disappointed me. I'm a big Chanel fan and use many of their products in my skincare and make up routine.
I needed something with high SPF so I wanted to try the CC cream out.

Pros;
- convenient packaging
- pores were reduced significantly
- coverage was medium to full

Cons;
- burning sensation upon application
- didn't last very long during the day
- accentuate flakiness on cheeks
- slipps and slides around despite using powder to set
- caused me to be even oily-er than usual
- made me face EXTREMELY shiny and dirty looking (eww)

Didn't work for me, but it might work for you. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Coconoir2012

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot live without this product. I use Beige Rose 32 shade. I wear it everyday. I have combination skin and this super lightweight full cover product has been a lifesaver for me. I wear it on my days off from work when I'm just doing errands and during my work days I apply a tiny bit of CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Vekvet foundation where needed as well as their Lift Lumiere Rose concealer under my eyes. I'm pushing 50 and use only CHANEL skincare but there isn't a day that goes by where strangers don't stop me to ask how I get my skin to look so flawless. This is my secret weapon.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by zin814

This is definitely not my thing. I wanted to love it so much since it's the most pricey CC cream I've bought. It will give you a glowing face at first (which I personally dislike since I have oily skin, it made me feel like there're tons of oil on my face).
Then after about 2 hours, the CC cream will be oxidized. My face became dark, dull, and just like I haven't had any make-up on.
I won't purchase it again for sure

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I was excited when the Beige Rose 32 color came out, and rushed to the Chanel counter to try it. It really melted into my skin, so I decided to buy it, even though I have like 20 other foundations/BB-CC creams in my rotation. For reference, I wear Bobbi Brown Cool Beige, and the Beige Rose 32 CC cream was a perfect match.

Strong points are the full-spectrum sunscreen of SPF25, portable and sanitary squeeze tube, and the lovely skin-like finish. This is less thick than, say, the DiorSnow BB cream, but still gives good coverage. It also photographs well in daylight (have not tried it with flash, but I imagine that you would get some bounceback due to the titanium dioxide.)

Weak points are the oil control (I have combo skin and very oily nose), and this is also very heavily scented (as most Chanel products are) -- so if you have a sensitive nose or your skin is reactive to fragrance, beware. Also, since it is only available in a few shades, darker skintones will not be able to find a match.

Overall, a very good product and one that I am happy with. Will definitely repurchase! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by yoyo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this CC cream. I have beige 20 blend well to my skin tone. Nice scent too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by nicki7thousand

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was recommended to me by a friend and I must say I am totally hooked on this product. I havent got the best skin but after using this my skin looks absolutely fabulous. It really does correct imperfections, it makes my skin look flawless. For me its the best thing I have bought for a long time. Will definately buy again. A bit pricy but it has lasted me ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by ad0

This product smells so good. It's nice on. So here are the pro's and cons

Pros:
- good coverage
- has SPF
- keeps the skin hydrated
- colour was good for my skin tone, I believe there's only one colour

Cons:
- can only purchase in Asia
- makes you oily and leaves creases after a few hours
- there's only one colour

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Anonnone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to love this cc cream so much -- mostly because it was a splurge buy and I can't return it. According to the Chanel representative, it comes in two undertones, pink and yellow, and it's supposed to adjust to the color of your skin. I have the rose beige, for pink undertones, and it is a good match for my light, pinkish skin, although maybe a little too light. The color is a lot like Dr. Jart Black Label Detox. Not sure it would agree with anyone who has a dark or even medium skintone. The coverage is great, medium-high, and it covers my acne scars well without looking caked on or patchy. My face looked smooth and poreless, really the best it's ever looked. Buildable coverage and blends very well, though too much product comes out at once when you squeeze the tube. The downside: very, very glowy, from the instant you apply it. I guess this would be good for dry skin, although I think the glow/shine factor would be even a little too much for dry skin. Since I have oily skin, I knew it could only get worse, and it did -- very shiny as opposed to glowy in an hour. Since I had to wipe it off after a few hours because it looked like an oil slick, I can't say how it holds up after a full day for normal or dry skin.
It's really a nice product -- it does make your skin look beautiful and it reminds me of Kiehl's but with more coverage -- but I'd suggest that if you have oily skin you might want to pass this one on by given that it's so expensive.

EDIT: Now that the humidity and heat are over come fall, and my skin is much less oily after acne treatment, I've found that this works really well for me. It only gets shiny toward the end of the day, and goes on matte. Lasted a full 8 hours too. Ironically, it's now one of my favorites. The one thing I noticed is that it doesn't make any claims to fade dark spots like a lot of CC creams, which is disappointing, but I could be wrong.