Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain

4.2

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Bis-Behenyl / Isostearyl / Phytosteryl DimerDilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Squalane, Polyethylene, Caprylic / CapricTriglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina),Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate,Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Flavor (Aroma), Sorbic Acid, PropyleneCarbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol,Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide. +/-May Contain: Mica(CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499),Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6Lake (CI 15985), Blue1 Lake (CI 42090), Orange 5 (CI 45370).

on 2/21/2015 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't even express how much I love this product. I used to sport Cherry Chapstick all the time. This should give you an idea of my usual effort level. I have a collection of lipsticks, glosses and pencils that I hardly ever wear because I either find them too drying on my lips, too sticky, or I'm too lazy to keep re-applying after I eat/drink.

This is a solution to all my lippie woes! It keeps my lips moist, has a nice feel and is easy to apply. After it wears off, my lips have a nice stain that still looks good.

I have 3 of these, and I would say that I like terra crave the best, then honey love. Terra crave is more red toned and honey love is more of a berry. I like applying these lightly for a MLBB look. Nude chic is nice too, but I just don't wear it as much because of the glitter.

I just bought one of these today. I scooped up Nude Chic (without swatching). As soon as I got into the car I applied it, and might I say that I am IMPRESSED. This is the absolute best. It does have shimmer/glitter in it but it doesn't transfer. It doesn't bother me at all and it doesn't leave my lips feeling gritty. It's a very nice MLBB shade. It's almost a muted mauve. It'd also super moisturizing! I don't know why people give Nude Chic such a bad review, it's amazing!

on 2/3/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

These are so great, especially for the price! They are not very moisturizing for me, but they also are not drying, so they're comfortable enough. They have great pigmentation and seriously do stain your lips! They do transfer at first, but as time goes on and you're mostly left with the stain, they will not transfer. I really recommend these and think the color range is really great.

on 1/14/2015 6:57:00 AM

i love it, but then the product dries on my lips and my lips start cracking up. i live in the tropics...so nope it doesnt do the job for me.

on 1/4/2015 5:36:00 AM

I've always used Jordana nail polish and loved them but never tried the makeup, until now. This is the first make-up product I used from jordana and I loved it instantly. I have candied coral and the color is unlike anything I own or have seen in awhile. It so beautiful. And, Because its a creamy stain you can use it for lips, cheeks and even lids and it brightens up the whole face

on 12/11/2014 4:33:00 PM

I just purchased my third tube of Honey Love.... and just like everybody else has said, this is a very nice product. It's natural looking, long-lasting, and inexpensive. It doesn't leave a weird taste in my mouth. My only complaint is that the pointed end tends to wear down quickly, and I'm left with a rounded end lip balm..... so eventually I can't use it as a lip liner before I fill in my lips. I'm willing to live with that though!

on 11/2/2014 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

SELECTED SHADES: candied coral (bright red-coral), tropical frenzy (hot pink)

PROS

- pigmented
- long wearing
- not drying

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: These are great considering the price. They do stain, but don't dry out the lips. They're very comfortable to wear and are long-wearing.

Will repurchase.

I have 4 shades from this line Honey Love, Terra Crave, Candid Coral and Nude Chic. They each have their own pros and cons for me.

The first one I bought was Honey love and it's a gorgeous MLBB shade on me. It does not seem to be drying on my lips but I still like to apply a chap stick afterwords. It does stain my lips a more pinkish shade and I go for this product very often for everyday wear as well as for the weekends when I want a nude lip. It does not have sparkles in it. It smells strongly of candy, but I quite like it. Someone who does not like scents may not like it though. I use this shade more than the other three I have.

Terra crave is bearly darker than Honey Love and when I bought it I thought it would be more nude like, it looks just like Honey Love to me so Iwould not buy it if you already have Honey Love.

Candid Coral is a pretty peachy pink that I love. I don't recall the staying power but it does leave a nice stain after the gloss has dissapated. The packaging sucks though with these, my Candid Coral's cap broke in my purse and got all over my wallet and things. I still use it though capless. ;)

Nude chic is very glittery and gritty this is my least favorite one. It dries out my lips BIG TIME which I hate that feeling. It does not seem to leave a stain on me as it is a light shade.

In a nut shell:
Pros:
Honey Love, terra crave and Candid Coral are nice shades
Smells good
(These shades) leave stains behind
easy on the budget

Cons:
breakable caps
Nude chic is drying and too sparkly
These can be drying- they don't moisturize

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have four of these--Honey Love, Cranberry Crush, Rock N Rouge, and Sweet Pink and I think they all wear differently. All of them are very pigmented but the wear time for Cranberry Crush was not as good as the wear time for the others. I also thought the stain was better for the Sweet Pink and Honey love shades, which is suprising given they're lighter shades. Cranberry Crush barely left any stain. The stain for Rock n Rouge was very faint as well, and I felt like this only looked good when first apply. It smeared and bled very easily.

Honey Love looked like a MLBB shade when applied but the stain was very bright, almost like a fuschia. Sweet Pink was very, very bright on my lips as well.

They all have a fake cherry smell/taste, like candy, which doesn't bother me so much. I like it better than the mintiness of the Revlon balm stains. Overall, I think the Revlon ones are very better products, so it may be worth it to spend the extra couple of dollars. If you're looking for a cheaper balm stain, the NYC ones are quite good, better than the Jordana ones.

on 8/27/2014 6:13:00 PM

I love the texture and wearability of this balm stain. I have it in Terra Crave, and it's a must-have color for warm skin. It's a rosy-red that looks like healthy, pigmented lips. And even though it has a tendency to turn pinkish as it fades (several hours later), it's not the garish fuchsia of most stain products. I've been reaching for this every day. It goes with everything in a polished, understated way. Not drying on my lips, though it is summer. Will re-evaluate come wintertime.