Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Reviva Concentrate

2.0

on 11/29/2013 11:34:00 PM

As with Dream Tone and Energie de Vie - this made my skin break out in milia and made my skin feel smothered. It's OK to use on my neck but definitely won't use on my face ever again. There must be something common in these three products because they all made the exact same thing happen.

on 8/4/2013 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I received a deluxe sample of this new Lancome product from Ulta when I went in for some nail polish. I didn't even know they carried Lancome! This product is to be used once per day after cleansing and toning in the AM to lift and firm. As a total fan of Kanebo's new Ultimate Concentrate and Lotion and Natura Bisse Diamond Life and Diamond Drops, I would still consider this is still is a good product and It's ALOT more affordable. You only need two drops but it has a scent which I don't like. I do like the luxurious, rich texture. It does seem to (at least temporarily) plump and firm the skin around lips and throat (my problem areas) and I love the idea of a "for daytime" product that works well under primer and makeup. Most Lancome prods are WAY too scented for me, but this one is only lightly fragranced. Feels lovely on the skin and comes in an easy to use hygenic, waste free pump container. I bought the full size and after using for a month+ I think there are other products I've tried for this purpose are more to my liking (Kanebo and Natura Bisse being my favs) so I won't be buying this one again.

Popular Treatments (Face)