April 24, 2014 | 1386 users online

Treatments - Lancome - Renergie Lift Multi-Action Reviva Concentrate

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by nicizzy

As with Dream Tone and Energie de Vie - this made my skin break out in milia and made my skin feel smothered. It's OK to use on my neck but definitely won't use on my face ever again. There must be something common in these three products because they all made the exact same thing happen.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received a deluxe sample of this new Lancome product from Ulta when I went in for some nail polish. I didn't even know they carried Lancome! This product is to be used once per day after cleansing and toning in the AM to lift and firm. As a total fan of Kanebo's new Ultimate Concentrate, this is is a good product and a lot more affordable. Although I definitely prefer the Kanebo, this is nice enough and I MIGHT buy the full size and use the Kanebo at night. You only need two drops and it has a scent which I don't like but a luxurious, rich texture. It does seem to (at least temporarily) plump and firm the skin around lips and throat (my problem areas) and I love the idea of a "for daytime" product that works well under primer and makeup. Most Lancome prods are too scented for me! Feels lovely on the skin and comes in an easy to use hygenic, waste free pump container. UPDATE: I have stopped using Renergie and started using Lancome Genifique. The Genifique is unscented and it works in conjunction with my Kanebo Concentrate and all my other prods and I see results. I reviewed that as well as did a lot of other MUAers.