Coty GLOW

3.7

on 4/25/2011 5:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Don't be put off by the Celebrity tag! Embrace the sqeaky clean soapy goodness. Makes a great everyday fragrance. Just don't overspray - you will end up with a raging headache!

on 4/13/2009 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

GLOW is different from all of the other celebrity fragrances; In fact I think itís different to every other scent out there.

Iím not sure how to describe GLOW, other then fresh & clean, I donít pick up on the individual notes, and I just get the overall impression of an energetic burst & soap. Itís great for everyday wear, as it has great staying power. Keep a bottle in your bag for when you have to use public transport Ė one spray really helps you to feel cleansed. Suitable all year round.

On the down side you must spray lightly. Iíve been too heavy handed a few times & had migraines as a result.

The bottle is striking; it has the curves of a womanís body, and a (faux) jewel encrusted J.Lo logo hung round the neck. Bling for your dressing table.

There are nearly always offers on GLOW in the shops, so you wonít need to spend a lot of money.

Scent notes: orange flower, pink grapefruit, Neroli, rose, sandalwood, soft amber, jasmine, vanilla, musk & orris.

on 5/18/2003 9:26:00 AM

This scent is pleasant. I kind of like it b/c it is so different. It definitely is light and clean smelling. I don't care if its J.Lo's or who makes it. That has nothing to do w/ my rating. I could take or leave J.LO but I have enjoyed her movies. Anyway, I like this but its really light so I seem to spray a lot on.....

Popular Fragrances