Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer

2.0

Water (Aqua) , Cyclopentasiloxane , Glycerin , Niacinamide , Acetyl Glucosamine , Polyethlene , Dimethicone , Soluble Collagen , Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Bambusa Vulgaris Extract , Panthenol , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Triethanolamine , C13 14 Isoparaffin , Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Dimethiconol , DMDM Hydantoin , Laureth 4 , Disodium EDTA , Laureth 7 , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Polyacrylamide , Fragrance , Titanium Dioxide , Mica

on 2/23/2014 9:05:00 PM

As much as I like Olay products this is a big fail for me. I put it on my face, it sits there for a minute, I touch my face and it pills. I am very disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

terrible. clogged my pores after two night. very, very strong floral scent. has that microshimmer - completely unnecessary in a night cream. Price was fair only because I got in on clearance, but I'm returning it anyways. I don't mind the open jar but it would likely bother others who prefer pumps.

on 8/3/2013 11:49:00 PM

I've just started using this recently, so I haven't really noticed much of a difference in my skin tone just yet. I'll try to provide an update in a few weeks.

Notes so far:
- Gives my skin a nice texture and "glow" without making it greasy
- Feels a bit sticky for 5-10 minutes after application (this can be annoying in humid weather, but it's not a deal-breaker)
- Has a pleasant scent that may be just a tad too strong