November 24, 2014 | 1797 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Lash Care gentle eye makeup remover pads

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by mindlesswiggles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

terrible chemical smell like nail polish remover. pads are so thin you need at least 2 to do the job. I wear mascara that is not waterproof and it still is a chore to get off. last but not least this caused a horrible red rash underneath my eyes. buyer beware!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by jellybean709

I've been using these for nearly a year and I really like them. I don't wear heavy eye makeup, and I certainly don't wear waterproof eye makeup, but I do find these to be effective. I've also noticed my lashes look healthier since I've been using these. They seem to fall out less. I will say that the pads are small and very thin, and they take some getting used to in that regard. I agree with some of the other reviewers - if the pads were thicker they would be a bit easier to use. Then again, I'm a bit environmentally conscious these days so minimal packaging probably is better. I always rinse my lashes before using these (with warm water) as I find that helps the makeup loosen up.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by llemusd202

it made my eyelashes fall... now i have no lashes and i am looking on how to grow them back

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Totally useless.... These things don't remove anything! A total waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I have several issues with these pads which will definitely stop me from every buying them again.

Firstly, the pads are very thin, basically as thick as a paper towel. i am used to taking off eye makeup with a thick cotton pad and I do prefer this as it feels softer than the Almay pads.

Secondly, the pads are not very saturated with the remover liquid, and in fact even though my container was sealed, they seemed very dry. I must have used 6 pads to remove my non-waterproof eye makeup when normally one regular cotton pad and any liquid eye makeup remover does the trick.

Thirdly (and most importantly) because of the dryness of the pads, and how thin they are, you really have to rub to remove eye makeup. This made my eyes sore and gritty feeling and took out several lashes (even though this is described as a lash-care product).

I wouldn't buy these again and would caution anyone with sensitive eyes to avoid these pads.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You get 80 oil free pads in a plastic jar that says "gentle formula for healthy lashes; removes all traces of makeup." Well, this stuff is terrible. First, there's a weird chemical smell (even though it's "fragrance free"). Second, the pads are small and not very soft. Third, and most importantly, this barely budged my Colorstay eyeliner. Waste of money.