April 17, 2014 | 1224 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Dollish

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by GacktCamui

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Update 1.21.2013

I have to drop a lippie because I think this actually makes me breakout. I keep noticing new whiteheads at the end of the day or the next morning whenever I wear this. Unfortunately the oil control is not as good as I initially thought it was either. It does have a bit of a heavy feel to it. Boo.

----

Color me impressed.

I used BB creams back in its heyday when I had really troubled skin and was looking for a foundation with skin benefits. I struggled with angry lumps of cystic acne and was desperate to find anything that would cover it *and* be good to my skin. After some time I realized how bad the colors were on me. They were all too pink or grey and I didn't feel like they were doing anything to improve my skin. So I stopped using BB creams and started to look into other foundations.

Well, many years have passed and more Korean make up/skincare brands have emerged. I have read and watched many good things about Lioele but had never tried any of their make up or skincare.

A few weeks ago I stumbled on a user comment about the Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream and I did some research on it. I had my doubts about it because it only came in 2 colors -- green and purple. Yeah, what? I'm familiar with primers and correctors in these colors but not foundations/bb creams. The novelty of it piqued my interest and the largely positive reviews and pictures on various Asian make up blogs unleashed a new lemming.

My skin had improved greatly since then and I was in the market for a light foundation/medium coverage tinted moisturizer with decent oil-control and a semi-matte finish. This product seemed to fit the bill perfectly. I decided to go with Natural Green to help cover redness around my nose and residual reddish acne scars.

And then... when I tried it, it was a dream come true. It comes out a minty green but once you blend it in, it becomes flesh-colored. I use my fingers to blend it in and haven't tried a brush. It's quite a good match for me. My face is like an NC20 but my neck is like an NC25 (deeper yellow). The color ultimately does not give me beige ghost-face. The coverage is medium. It covers blemishes and flaws but it's not heavy. The finish it semi-matte and isn't too bad at controlling oil. And it doesn't break up or fade throughout the day.

I think this may very well be my HG BB cream.

It comes in a pump and the first time I was trying to get the product out, it took many, many pumps to finally dispense the product. I was getting a little worried when after 20 or so pumps I had nada but I just kept at it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by YaraCamacho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Es mi BB Cream favorita. He probado la mayoria (Orange, Pink, Snail, etc) de Skin79, la Cotton Fit de Etude House y algunas otras que no recuerdo.

A diferencia de las de Skin79, es muchisimo mas facil de aplicar. Mas fluida. Tengo la Natural Green, ayuda muchisimo a cubrir las rojeces y hace que mis poros se vean mas pequeños. Me controla la grasa durante muchas horas, dependiendo del ambiente, pero es la que mas me ha durado hasta ahora.

Tiene una cobertura media, sin embargo, si tienes algun brote o necesitas mas cobertura, basta con un corrector ligero o una capa mas de la misma BB Cream. Puedes aplicar dos capas completas sin que termines teniendo una sensacion pesada o acartonada.
---

It's my favorite BB Cream. I've tried almost everyone of the Skin79 collection, Cotton Fit from Etude House, etc...

Unlike the Skin79 ones, this BB Creams it's a lot easier to apply. More fluid. It take less time to blend it. I have the Natural Green, it helps a lot on covering the red spots and it make my pores look smaller. It brings me oil control for hours.

It have a medium coverage, but if you need a little more coverage, you can use a light concealer or a thin layer of the Dolish BB Cream and it would be enough. You can apply two complete layers and you won't end looking with the "heavy make-up"

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by catsaregrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this every day under Missha Perfect Cover in 13, or on its own if I'm feeling lazy.

I use the green shade, which does a decent job of concealing my redness. It changes colour similar to that of a CC cream, and changes slightly too dark for my skintone, but it's not too noticeable.

Controls oil very well and extends the wear of my Missha BB cream by several hours.

Packaging is very cute and it's very cheap, so it's a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mardi6546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this product in a sample sachet so cannot comment on the price or packaging quality. The bb cream comes out as a shimmery pale lavender colour, which when blended out over the skin darkens to a pale beige colour. The colour of it is lighter than the palest garnier bb cream, but still too dark than my very fair skin. It has orange/pink undertones. It has quite full coverage for a bb cream, it covered my blemishes but also many of my freckles. It applied very nicely, it was thin and smooth and very easy to spread and blend. It had a soft matte finish. If this was a shade or 2 lighter then it would be perfect for me as I love everything else about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am quite a fan of Lioele's BB creams having tried the Triple the Solution, Beyond the Solution, and Waterdrop. Each have their merits and can be found reviewed on MUA. I was equally pleased by the Dollish Veil Vita BB cream. It comes in 2 versions- Gorgeous Purple (meant to correct sallowness) and Natural Green (meant to correct redness). Both versions turn a natural light beige once blended in. I find the finish to be luminous without being heavy or oily. I would say this is the lightest feeling of the Lioele BB creams that I have tried. Coverage would also be less than the other Lioele BB creams but more than a typical western BB cream/tinted moisturizer. It lasts all day for me (12 hrs). I find the packaging a plus as it's not only hygenic and functional but pretty (as are most Lioele products). This BB cream has spf 25 so I wear it on it's own without a separate sunscreen/moisturizer with SPF For reference, I am combo-oily and NW15.

I would gladly repurchase this product as it suits both my needs and my budget.. I also find the price to be quite reasonable-higher than drugstore foundations but considerably less than high-end dept store brands. Plus it functions for both foundation/skincare. I've purchased mine from the Lioele Texas site and Prettyandcute.com.