Mystic Divine Argan & Monoi Oils Nourishing Masque

3.7

Water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, argania spinosa kernel oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, isopropyl alchohol, fragrance, benzyl benzoate, coconut oil, DMDM, hydantoin, amodimethicone, hexyl cinnamal, c11-15 pareth-7, linseed seed oil, gardenia flower extract

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm in the minority here, but I just wasn't that impressed with this at all. I like the tub it comes in, and I like the mystical peachy smell, and I do like the price. But it just didn't give me the results that I wanted. I've used regular high end conditioners that have done a better job of saving my hair, and I'd rather save my money and buy those instead of something that only half way pleases me. This would be a fine hair masque for ladies who rarely if ever dye their hair, but for a while I was dying my hair once every six weeks or sooner, so no, this just didn't do it for me.. It does leave hair a bit softer, but not enough to have me thinking I need to run out and buy more. Also I had to use big whopping handfuls, and the tub did not last very long.

I picked the sample packet up at my local sally's because the pink metallic packaging caught my eye.
After only one use i could tell a major difference in my dry damaged ends. Normally they're dull and lifeless now my ends actually bounce, shine and just look healthy. I finished the packet then quickly went and bought the tub of this. It's about $9.00 but around $8.00 with a sally card which is around the same price the one n only argon oil products so it's DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY DOLLAR! It comes out pink with a medium thickness. (Not too thick but also not thin) this is a great product with a super cute packaging.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have been dying my hair red for almost a year. Due to using drug store hair dyes I had damaged my hair quite badly. It was very fragile, dry, and frizzed with broken and split ends. To stop perpetuating the damage I decided to start using demi dyes from Sally's. While there a sales girl recommended the sample packs of this conditioner for an after dye treatment. This stuff is great. Between the demi dye and this fabulous masque my hair was transformed tremendously. I felt liked I had salon quality hair for the first times since I started dying my hair red. It's silky, shiny, and almost frizz free which is amazing considering the before condition off my hair. The sample pack lasted for about 3 uses on my medium length fine hair and didn't weight down my hair at all or make it greasy. It smells delicious. I couldn't stop touching my hair the first use it was so amazing. I just went out and picked up the 8oz jar. I was using Aussies 3 minute miracle for years as an intensive conditioner but this it's my new go to now!!

on 4/13/2014 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have already finished a tub of this and really liked it. It leaves my hair really smooth. I have bought another one and hopefully it will continĂșe being so good.

on 4/12/2014 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this thinking it couldn't be that great but it was. It's thick and smells nice and did wonders for my hair. It did the same thing as Macadamia Oil mask did. This has Argan and Monoi oils in it. My hair is very thick, long, coarse, and wavy. It is prone to frizz and get dry. This transformed it into a soft and shiny head of hair.

It's about $9 for 8oz., but they sell the 1oz. packets for .99. Compared to Macadamia Oil mask, this is much cheaper. It also has coconut oil and gardenia tahitensis flower. After blowing my hair out it super soft, shiny, and very moisturized. It also protects color if you color like I do. I think this is a great product and I am definitely buying again.

on 3/23/2014 5:12:00 PM

I've used about four tubs of this masque and obviously love it! It's a Sally's product that comes in a brown tub. I typically find many Sally's products to be too heavy, too cheaply fragranced, or just ineffective. The product is a medium textured cream (neither runny nor thick) that has a decent scent that I've actually grown to like. It has both argan and monoi oils in it. I use it in the shower and leave it on while I do all my other shower activities. I've used it some weeks every time I shampooed and have not had my fine to medium slightly dry hair feel weighed down. On the contrary, after I use this my hair is shiny and bouncy and very moisturized. It seems to make my hair smoother too. I want to try their Nourishing Oil Treatment as well as the Leave-in and I hope they're as amazing as this masque. I actually got 2 for 1 in a BOGO sale but the usual price is $9.49 for an 8 oz. tub.

on 12/30/2013 2:10:00 PM

After getting my hair cut to a bob length, nothing would tame my frizz and crazy half wave/half curl/half don't know what it's doing but really thick hair, including my old conditioners that did the trick (and left my hair silky) for my longer hair. Frizz taming creams and other products didn't work either but after using this once and letting my hair dry in cotton, worked like a charm. I have really thick hair so this might be too heavy for people with thinner hair but it worked miracles on my hair. Also, I've only used this so far in dryer months so I don't know if this is hot weather compatible but so far is amazing.

on 12/22/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

So I caved and bought the sample, but it's just ok. I personally prefer One 'n Only Brazillian Tech mask and Clear Color Repair Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask over this. Not bad just not at all special. Like a regular conditioner but more expensive.

After using it 3 times I feel my hair *was* more dry and brittle on the ends than it was before. I have had the keratin treatment and keratin conditioners and I know you can't over do those products or it will feel brittle because of build up. But this is different. Don't like!

on 9/26/2013 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has a thick, creamy consistency and smells wonderful to my nose. It has a decent concentration of oils which I was impressed by when I was browsing through Sally's. My thick hair drank this up and it gives a good amount of slip and moisture. It can be a bit heavy for me if I use too much but when my hair is extra dry, this is a nice treatment for me to use. Make sure to rinse it out well. I love the matching shampoo and conditioner and I'm glad I picked this up. It gives shine and softness to my hair and helps a bit with frizz. It seems to work better in high dew points.

on 8/2/2013 7:34:00 AM

I don't know what the other poster is talking about because I love this! I use it once a week instead of my normal conditioner and it leaves my hair so soft and moisturized, plus it smells really nice.