October 20, 2014 | 2034 users online

Cleansers - Make Up For Ever - Cleansing Water

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 4:57:00 AM More reviews by OliviaImage

I am a professional makeup artist with an esthetics background on skincare and I love this product.

Though it is advertised as just "water", this is an amazing second step after my cleanser. It is like a toner because it removes any leftover impurities, it always takes off what I didn't with my cleanser (you would seriously think it's already clean until you swipe it with a cotton pad with the Pure Water)

It's alcohol free and it doesn't irritate my seriously sensitive skin. My skin is dry to begin with so anything harsh will burn my skin and this doesn't do it at all.

After I swipe it, the skin will be left with a hydrated feel and it's toned. The color of the skin on the face is evened and the texture is softer.

It then 'primes' my skin for serum or a moisturizer. My skin feels amazing after I use this and this is what I do for my clients before their makeup and they are all amazed what it takes off before their makeup goes on for a full day. Clean skin is key to having beautiful, lasting makeup.

This product is BETTER than toner! The only other toner I've ever experienced that was close to the effects of this one was $85 and it was a skin conditioner toner.

I hope this helped you! Feel free to contact me for any questions regarding this product :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2005 7:51:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff as an eye makeup remover. It feels like water and doesn't leave a film like lots of lotion and oil-based removers I've tried for sensitive skin. There's no stinging or puffy eyes for me the next morning. I don't wear waterproof mascara though and have no need for it on my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2004 2:08:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is great for taking off makeup in the middle of the day when you don't want to have to wash your face. It is sort of weird because it literally looks and feels like water. My skin does not feel stripped or greasy after using this. The only problem is that I felt like I had to use a ton of it before the cotton square finally came clean. This is no good because it costs $25 a bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2002 12:05:00 AM More reviews by angeldiane

makeup remover for eyes, lips and face...supposed to be suitable for oily skins...comes in a pump bottle...needed 3-4 soaked cotton pads to remove all my makeup...which consists of lightweight foundation..eye shadow..mascara..lipgloss and blush...convienient as it eliminates the need for multiple removers..left my skin feeling soft but slightly sticky..