October 22, 2014 | 1954 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by guitarheroine91

They call this product Pure and Natural Moisturizing Night Care here in Canada. I was previously using Simple's Night Cream but it smelled so strong and gave me the worst cystic pimple I've had in my entire life. Before that I was using Neutrogena Naturals Night Cream, which I love, but during the cooler months it's not moisturizing enough. This strikes the perfect balance. It is ultra moisturizing on my dry combination skin, and hasn't caused any breakouts either. I love the way this feels on my face, and in the morning my skin is so smooth. I usually use Origins Drink Up Overnight Mask at least once a week but since starting to use this I haven't felt the need to. It's managed to get rid of the dry spots on my cheeks and nose beautifully. The 95% natural ingredients list is also impressive.

UPDATE: As the weather continues to change I find this can't withstand the challenge that is my skin. However, I don't fault the product as my skin is hard to handle. I've switched to Nivea's Sensitive line for the winter but will be keeping this around for the spring and summer months.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by mrstanzieday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product and use it daily along with the day cream. All those with oily skin saying it's too heavy, I have oily spot prone sensitive skin and it has been a life saver. Whenever I break out or have a rash I exfoliate with Garnier blackhead scrub, tone with pure witch hazel and then apply the Nivea night cream. I use 4 dabs on my cheeks, forehead and chin and massage in well. In the morning my skin is calmer, smoother and refreshed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by kittykatia

really nice and thick, dries fast, not oily, not too thick, not too liquidy. Perfect imo. no reactions and i have pretty normal skin with the occasional break out

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by monka191

Definitely no to someone with oily skin.
Its very thick and heavy, and too much for my skin.
On top of that I got small rash on my face, and I believe it is
due to the chemicals used in this cream.
Again, if you have oily, acne prone skin - my advice is to stay away from any Nivea face creams.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

got this at a very reduced price. nice texture and initially seemed to have moisturing qualities but dried my skib out and smelled terrible! would not buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by courtney16spicer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm currently on my second jar of this and it is AMAZING! This cream does wonders for my skin- before I started using this I had extremely dry skin and after only a few days, barely that, my skin was moisturised and not even a dry patch and there still isn't. Since I've started using this I've had almost no breakouts, though my acne wasn't bad before, so I'm not really sure. The cream feels great on at night( I'm not sure whether it makes me shiny or anything but it's a night cream so I'm not worried) it's lightweight, absorbs quickly and I don't feel all slimy in the morning. I am now using this with the whole Nivea range(day/night moisturisers, cleanser, makeup remover wipes...) and I haven't noticed that much change from when I use all different products so don't bother changing. Another great thing is that it's so affordable- perfect product at a perfect price! I highly recommend this night cream and I'll definitely be back do round 3.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by jennimalpas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream is amazing! I was a bit sceptical when i bought this, because i am not a fan of nivea products, but i loved the fact that it is made with something like 95% natural ingredients, so i thought why not give it a go, i have nothing to loose as its so inexpensive.

This cream is a lovely rich consistency and goes on very smoothly and you don't need a lot to cover your face. It has a nice smell thats not too strong either. It soaks in nicely, although not straight away (it takes a couple minutes). The best thing about the product is waking up..when you wake up in the morning and feel your face it feels amazing! It makes your skin so soft, its pretty unbelievable! I also notice in the morning my face looks more radiant and less dull.

I really like the packaging of this as well. It comes in like a glass pot with a screw on lid, which gives it a touch of luxury.

I will admit, at first i was very unsure of using a night cream at all because my skin can sometimes get oily with certain moisturisers and iv'e always had it in my head that night creams are very oily. This night cream however has changed all of that. i have been using this religiously since i got it, and i can tell my skin thanks me for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Birdykins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I forget this night cream I can totally tell in the morning. It's light but super moisturizing and considering I have pretty oily skin it doesn't make me feel greasy. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

HG NIGHT CREAM <3

one of the reasons i love this moisturisor is because of how it sinks into the skin, and not leaving a residue on the face.
as soon as i apply this after cleansing, my skin feels so smooth and soft, not oily at all. i even add a touch of grapeseed oil into the palm of my hand and mix in this moisturisor, it works so well.

other reasons why i adore this night cream:
smells delicious - really fresh
95% ingredients of natural origin
it has argan oil and aloe in it
fantastic price
i like the packaging - comes in a box with lots of information about the product and also has a pot for the cream (but some may prefer a pump bottle!) - the pot makes me feel more luxurious :)

i've not always been a nivea fan but i have found myself purchasing this several times. i have not found any other night cream that does not leave a sticky or oily residue on my face. this is perfect in my eyes!