Burt's Bees Revitalizing lip balm w/blueberry & dark chocolate

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/26/2015 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Burt's Bees is the best lip balm you will ever use... HANDS DOWN!!! It is has all the moisturizing properties you want in a lip balm...moisturizing, non-greasy, non-sticky, ect...with a variety of flavors that you will love. It has the qualities I always wished Bonnie Bell Lipsmackers would have had besides just the flavors. I have been using Burt's for about thirteen years now and swear by it. I have only ever had chapped lips when I ran out of it and did not repurchase after a few days. I have used Carmex, Blistex, and Chapstick in between just to try out a tasty flavor they have...I always end up tossing it and going back to Burt's because that stuff ended up making my lips dry and crack. This Flavor is another gem to that line. It has all the good qualities mentioned above. This one has a strange scent to it. it is not bad, but just different. You can smell the blue berries in it and the chocolate. The chocolate is sweet and smells like hot cocoa. The scent kind of reminds me of the Bonnie Bell chocolate flavored balms of my youth but better. It is unique and worth checking out if you like Burt's products and/or chocolate flavored products.

on 12/6/2014 3:48:00 PM

Smells sooooooo yummy! I love burt's bee's lip blams and kinda collect them and this one's great!

on 11/2/2014 2:18:00 PM

I swear by Burt's Bee's lip balms! They're super moisturising and hydrating, smell delicious and don't leave your lips feeling sticky or greasy. I've heard about how some lip balms actually dry your lips out, causing you to keep applying the product and buying more when it runs out. This is definitely not the case with Burt's Bee's. I love how they come in stick form instead of in a pot or tin, so you don't end up with a fingertip covered in lip balm after applying it. Would definitely recommend!

on 9/8/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not super moisturizing, but a nice, light, non-waxy lip balm with an amazing scent! Super blueberry fest. Applies clear. If you have severely chapped lips, this won't help, but it is a great "maintenance" lip balm, and again, the scent is ridiculously yum.

on 4/29/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Normally, I like how light the Burt Bee's lip balms feel on my lips, but this one might be too light. It is stiffer than the other balms, so it fades really quickly. The scent is okay, but it smells a lot like black liccorice to me. I do think that I might have been more impressed with this product if my lips were very chapped.

on 4/3/2014 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Smells like chocolate covered blueberries! This lip balm is smooth, buttery and not waxy at all. I just want to eat it! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I live in very dry Colorado and we have some company or another running an advertisement that says "....where lip balm is an object of worship.' Yep, you need it here. This is nice. Creamy, not waxy, smells great, feels great on.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this product! The scent is amazingly realistic, much to my delight. Also, this formula is much softer and more moisturizing than the traditional Burt's Bees mint balm.

on 10/28/2013 4:38:00 PM

Seems to dry my lips out rather than actually moisturizing them. Feels good when it's on but after it wears off my lips feel worse. Smells really yummy and the creamy texture is great, not waxy like the original burts bees lip balm. I wouldn't repurchase.

This lip balm is awesome :) I really enjoy the smell, it goes on clear and it smells delicious. I would buy it again in a heartbeat!!

Popular Lip Treatments