April 18, 2014 | 1341 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Revitalizing lip balm w/blueberry & dark chocolate

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by cboylove

Smells like chocolate covered blueberries! This lip balm is smooth, buttery and not waxy at all. I just want to eat it! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I live in very dry Colorado and we have some company or another running an advertisement that says "....where lip balm is an object of worship.' Yep, you need it here. This is nice. Creamy, not waxy, smells great, feels great on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product! The scent is amazingly realistic, much to my delight. Also, this formula is much softer and more moisturizing than the traditional Burt's Bees mint balm.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Seems to dry my lips out rather than actually moisturizing them. Feels good when it's on but after it wears off my lips feel worse. Smells really yummy and the creamy texture is great, not waxy like the original burts bees lip balm. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Bellsandwhistles

This lip balm is awesome :) I really enjoy the smell, it goes on clear and it smells delicious. I would buy it again in a heartbeat!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by alina08

Awesomeness! The smell, the texture, the portability... This has everything. This is not as waxy as a traditional Burt's Bees balm. A nice new endeavor for Burt's Bees.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMGosh this balm smells good enough to eat. Pure true blueberry and dark chocolate scent. Delicious! The balm itself is clear and it goes on lips clear and it does a great job at hydrating lips. I'm so glad I got it and I highly recommend (especially if you are fond of chocolate covered blueberries-it's heaven).