December 19, 2014 | 1703 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Revitalizing lip balm w/blueberry & dark chocolate

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by amieey

Smells sooooooo yummy! I love burt's bee's lip blams and kinda collect them and this one's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by oliviah4ll

I swear by Burt's Bee's lip balms! They're super moisturising and hydrating, smell delicious and don't leave your lips feeling sticky or greasy. I've heard about how some lip balms actually dry your lips out, causing you to keep applying the product and buying more when it runs out. This is definitely not the case with Burt's Bee's. I love how they come in stick form instead of in a pot or tin, so you don't end up with a fingertip covered in lip balm after applying it. Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not super moisturizing, but a nice, light, non-waxy lip balm with an amazing scent! Super blueberry fest. Applies clear. If you have severely chapped lips, this won't help, but it is a great "maintenance" lip balm, and again, the scent is ridiculously yum.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by paperdoll66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Normally, I like how light the Burt Bee's lip balms feel on my lips, but this one might be too light. It is stiffer than the other balms, so it fades really quickly. The scent is okay, but it smells a lot like black liccorice to me. I do think that I might have been more impressed with this product if my lips were very chapped.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by cboylove

Smells like chocolate covered blueberries! This lip balm is smooth, buttery and not waxy at all. I just want to eat it! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I live in very dry Colorado and we have some company or another running an advertisement that says "....where lip balm is an object of worship.' Yep, you need it here. This is nice. Creamy, not waxy, smells great, feels great on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product! The scent is amazingly realistic, much to my delight. Also, this formula is much softer and more moisturizing than the traditional Burt's Bees mint balm.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Seems to dry my lips out rather than actually moisturizing them. Feels good when it's on but after it wears off my lips feel worse. Smells really yummy and the creamy texture is great, not waxy like the original burts bees lip balm. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Bellsandwhistles

This lip balm is awesome :) I really enjoy the smell, it goes on clear and it smells delicious. I would buy it again in a heartbeat!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by alina08

Awesomeness! The smell, the texture, the portability... This has everything. This is not as waxy as a traditional Burt's Bees balm. A nice new endeavor for Burt's Bees.