Maybelline LE So Very Berry

on 9/11/2013 7:37:00 PM

I bought this one as well as the i see blue color. This looks really good with my light blue eyes, it brings them out! It goes on well (2 coats) over my blonde eyelashes. Its a natural brownish color with red tint in it, very pretty! Reminds me of red oak wood!

on 8/18/2013 9:49:00 PM

I am so thrilled that I bought this--it is a near-perfect match for the color of Max Factor auburn mascara that is no longer available. It looks fantastic with my fair complexion and reddish-blonde hair. The color is dark enough and has enough brown in it that it doesn't stand out.

on 7/31/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Personally I really like Great Lash mascara in all its different forms and when I saw these limited edition colors I jumped and bought two of the color called "so very berry" which is a gorgeous dark berry shade and it makes my eye color stand out. It's beautiful. It really is a burgundy red berry shade that does not make your eyes look red or anything odd, it just intensifies your eye color. I love it. It is just amazing and I'm glad I got two! Highly recommend.