November 26, 2014 | 1702 users online

Mascara - Guerlain - Maxi Lash Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THis mascara not only dries up super quick, it smudges like no other on me. Granted, most mascara's smudge on me, but it is fixed with a swipe of Blinc mascara on top. I do this with all my mascara's. This one though, it smudges through my Blinc, as I do not pile the Blinc on I just add a quick swipe on top of all my mascara's and that always solves my problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the absolute best mascara I've ever tried, high-end or drugstore. It lengthens like no other and gives lots of volume with virtually no clumping. And I don't have any smudging or flaking even after a full day's wear. The only criticism I have is that it doesn't hold a curl, but that's the case with all non-waterproof mascaras on my stick straight lashes. But I've found a way around that by curling my lashes before applying the Clarins Double Fix Mascara (which is just a transparent waterproofing coat) and then applying Maxi Lash. I also want to add that I adore the simple but beautiful gold packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by abigtourist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pro:
Utterly volumizing
Sophisticated packaging
Smells great

Con:
$$$
The wand is quite rubbish
Not quite as waterproof as I'd like

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by kearro

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I adored this mascara when I received it in trial form, but when I purchased the mascara itself I was underwhelmed. At $32 CAN for 0.28 oz I found it a bit pricey, and it may have been my fault, but I found the container was difficult to close and it gummed up all around the opening, eventually drying out the mascara itself. My first impression was beautiful think lashes that did not clump or flake. I have noted that it does smear a bit onto my under-eye area and it is not waterproof and will run. I will be trying other brands in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It is a good mascara to add to looks with eyeshadow, as the brush is thin enough. Also the blackness is perfect for this. Gorgeous packaging and it smells so nice but otherwise a below average mascara. It just gives me separated and very black lashes but no volume whatsoever. For this price (34 euros) there are better mascaras out there which do give good volume (Chanel Le Volume for instance).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used! It gives great volume/definition and curl that lasts all day. Love the packaging as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Thought I'd never find anything good/better than Clinique's high impact mascara. However, this gives extreme length and absolutely zero clumping. Very impressive. Has a slight smell in which I could live without.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is good for volume and definition, length is average. I have long, curly lashes but I lack volume and this did the trick. It's a little wet but it is clump free when layered (big deal to me). I'm not sure this is HG worthy for me but I didn't run back to Sephora to return it like I usually do.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Krissy0913

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This Mascara is AMAZING!!! Love the elegant packaging as well. It goes on pretty creamy and does not EVER clump. I like the way it separates my lashes and gives volume. One evening I was freshening up my makeup and decided to put more mascara on and wow! Even better than the first application! Never clumped and my lashes looked even longer and thicker! I even like the scent of it which is that classic Guerlain. Absolutely no problems for my sensitive eyes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Davisra

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this mascara. The brush is easy to handle and I can get all the itty bitty lashes in the corners. One coat is usually all I need to look great. Lashes look longer, thicker and more numerous since the brush does a great job of separating them so every lash gets coated. So why won't I buy this again? I did buy it a second time and the problem persists - raccoon eyes. Unfortunately, by the end of the workday the product has smudged under my bottom lashes to give me noticeably dark circles under my eyes. I've switched back to my usual Lancome Definicils and voila - no raccoon eyes. Sad, because everything else about this mascara is superb.