January 31, 2015 | 1193 users online

Mascara - Guerlain - Maxi Lash Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Renascence

This mascara is my HG mascara...thrilled to have finally found it! It does everything (lengthens, volumizes, and curls) with no more than one or two coats. One coat gives a nice naturally lush look, and it's easily buildable for a more dramatic look with no clumping! I have short, fine lashes, and I'm a mascara junkie...the one makeup that I don't want to leave home without, and this is the one I always reach for.

Currently, I have the following mascaras in my makeup drawer: Too-Faced Better than Sex; the classic DiorShow; Dior Addict It-Lash; Tarte Gifted; YSL Shocking Volume Effet; MakeUp Forever Smoky Extravagant; Smashbox Full Exposure; BareMinerals Lash Domination; Blinc Mascara Amplified; CK One Color; Urban Decay Perversion; Buxom Amplified; Clinique High Impact; L'Oreal Voluminous; and my drugstore fave, Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal. But you know what? Guerlain Maxi Lash beats them all. What's more, my lashes look and feel full and very soft. Easy to wash off with only my cleanser and water, and lasts all day for me!

Before finding this, DiorShow was my go-to mascara and although I liked it, I kept searching for the perfect mascara. Guerlain is IT for me. No more searching...I've found the perfect match!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by kimmurs

One of my favourite mascaras to date! I don't have the best natural lashes and this stuff gives great length and volume! My lashes look visibly bigger and it isn't clumpy so lashes are nicely separated and defined. No spider lashes or dry lashes! Formula is very smooth and looks natural. Not waterproof, staying power is pretty good. I've had a few smudges occasionally. Only major con is with the tube. After a while I find the product leaks/collects around the seam between the tube and the cap (ie right now there is product smudging around the seam which is annoying).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This mascara is definitely a five star luxe experience. Super sexy, lush, long, thick, dense, black lashes. No complaints. It is so buildable. I keep adding and adding and no clumping. It's very pricey, but I can tell this is a totally worth it mascara. The quality is very high, there's no flaking. If your a fan of packaging then this is for you the tube is a small metal gold tube, with a perfect wand. Something unique about this mascara is it's scented with a floral perfume. Initially, I was worried it would irritate me, but it doesn't have any affect on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THis mascara not only dries up super quick, it smudges like no other on me. Granted, most mascara's smudge on me, but it is fixed with a swipe of Blinc mascara on top. I do this with all my mascara's. This one though, it smudges through my Blinc, as I do not pile the Blinc on I just add a quick swipe on top of all my mascara's and that always solves my problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the absolute best mascara I've ever tried, high-end or drugstore. It lengthens like no other and gives lots of volume with virtually no clumping. And I don't have any smudging or flaking even after a full day's wear. The only criticism I have is that it doesn't hold a curl, but that's the case with all non-waterproof mascaras on my stick straight lashes. But I've found a way around that by curling my lashes before applying the Clarins Double Fix Mascara (which is just a transparent waterproofing coat) and then applying Maxi Lash. I also want to add that I adore the simple but beautiful gold packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by abigtourist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pro:
Utterly volumizing
Sophisticated packaging
Smells great

Con:
$$$
The wand is quite rubbish
Not quite as waterproof as I'd like

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by kearro

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I adored this mascara when I received it in trial form, but when I purchased the mascara itself I was underwhelmed. At $32 CAN for 0.28 oz I found it a bit pricey, and it may have been my fault, but I found the container was difficult to close and it gummed up all around the opening, eventually drying out the mascara itself. My first impression was beautiful think lashes that did not clump or flake. I have noted that it does smear a bit onto my under-eye area and it is not waterproof and will run. I will be trying other brands in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It is a good mascara to add to looks with eyeshadow, as the brush is thin enough. Also the blackness is perfect for this. Gorgeous packaging and it smells so nice but otherwise a below average mascara. It just gives me separated and very black lashes but no volume whatsoever. For this price (34 euros) there are better mascaras out there which do give good volume (Chanel Le Volume for instance).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used! It gives great volume/definition and curl that lasts all day. Love the packaging as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Thought I'd never find anything good/better than Clinique's high impact mascara. However, this gives extreme length and absolutely zero clumping. Very impressive. Has a slight smell in which I could live without.