Darphin Micro-dermabrasion

on 7/31/2014 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I never was a fan of exfoliators because they tend to make me break out and dry out my skin. This one doesn't do any of that, leaves the skin soft and smooth and helps get rid of small white heads and millia that I sometime have caused by other cosmetic products. I use it once a week on wet skin following it with the Jasmine aromatic care and it's working pretty good.

on 1/2/2014 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Overall this is a nice exfoliant that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The texture is creamy with fine particles. it comes in a pot, which I don't like because you have to dip your fingers in (in fairness to Darphin they do give you a little stick to scoop with but who wants to hassle with that? You'd still have to clean the stick. Why not just put it in tube packaging?). It reminds me of Dr Brandt microdermabrasion, only more expensive & with worse packaging. I like that it smooths my skin & doesn't irritate. But its not worth the $100 you pay here in Canada. I actually like Dermalogica daily microfoliant and Aquafolia enzyme-foliant better. I find personally less abrasive exfoliants clear my skin milia & black heads better. So Im giving this a 3 with a "would not repurchase".

on 7/31/2013 8:17:00 AM

This is a nice treatment for the skin, the scrub does feel like a micro-dermabrasion treatment

Popular Treatments (Face)