September 1, 2014 | 1133 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Victoria perfume

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this scent! It smells like grapefruit with some dry floral note in there somewhere. Very girly and energetic! The lasting power was 3-4 hours but if I layer the body lotion on, then the scent will last me a day so i recommend layering the body lotion with the scent for a lasting smell! Overall, I really like the scent and I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the sweet yet subtle scent, however it only last three hours tops! Back to the store it goes unfortunately. I wonder if there are similar scents in other brands that will last longer, because it is amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by luckymomme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this yesterday at the Semi Annual Sale. I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. It was a great buy, and the bottle is gorgeous, but the perfume is so much like every other floral fruity out there. I'm not finding anything special about this. It is not strong enough, doesn't wear long enough and I'm not sure keeping it for the pretty bottle is something I want to do. I want my perfumes to be detectable. I'm sick of all these "skin scents" that have no projection. The only perfumes from Victoria's Secret I've found that really have any projection is their original Heavenly and their newer Seductive Dark Orchid. Both really nice scents. I also love Sexy Little Things Noir, but have not purchased it due to it being another one I'm afraid will have no sillage.

If you just want something light and is slightly fruity and floral, more on the fruity side, try this. And the bottle is super adorable. My husband seemed to like it better than I did. But there are others I wear that he likes far more. This is a good scent, just too light for me. It almost smells watered down, if that makes sense.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Alleighe

...Don't know what the reviewer before me was talking about... Armpit? Anyways, I got this as a gift for Christmas, and I had never smelled it before receiving it. At first spray I thought it was just alright, a typical fruity scent. However, after a few minutes on me, it turns into a really pretty, slightly sweet, comforting, soapy kinda, but very sexy scent. I love it! Not to mention the bottle is gorgeous!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by xtrasweetwifeyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

smells like armphit without shower for days

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first VS perfume. I tested it a few times before purchasing it, this is the kind of fragrance i like, fresh, fruity but not sickly sweet with a right amount of floral to balance the fruity notes. I'm so addicted to this.

Not too crazy with the bow on the bottle, looks a little tacky and it makes the bottle really hard to hold when i'm spritzing myself. Very annoying.

In my opinion, the spray disperses quite a small spritze compare to my other highend perfume. Its also alittle hard to press, ie the bottle is not well contructed and alittle cheap and extremely heavy. The fragrance does not seem to last as long as my other edp.

To me this is overpriced for the kind of simple, fruity scent. Does not smell sophisticated or classy and not worth the price tag - if i smell without knowing which it is, i would not think it cost so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by puggiemomma

So I've been looking for a new perfume & sprayed two different ones on while I was at Macy's. Then went to VS & sprayed Victoria on b/c the notes seemed like something I'd love. Surprisingly, didn't really strike me as all that good. Kind of smelled like an imitation of my signature fragrance, Thierry Muegler Angel. Well, while I was sleeping I kept getting amazing whiffs of this smell I couldn't get enough of. It was quite a different smell than I'd usually go for but on me was heavenly. Went back to VS today, tried Victoria. Didn't initially like it & later smelled that beautiful smell. It was Victoria all along!!! My body's chemistry changes it into a sexy intoxicating smell on me. Try it & wear it awhile. It might surprise you!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Victoria is very nice scent that has berries,roses,creme brulee...smells like roses,berries & custard...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually really liked Victoria. It's a really pretty scent that has the perfect amount of floral in it, I would compare it to lilies or peonies...there are much better ones out there, but I love Victoria Secret perfumes and body sprays/mists and theyre my favorite kind to use. Would repurchase probably.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by delish288

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is for the limited edition Feathered Musk in the mist. I bought this bec I cannot wear a lot of musks (like Kiehl's) bec they turn soapy on me and then turn to skank. For the price of this mist I have a wonderful smelling scent that will last a long time and as far as I can tell this musk can be worn day or night, summer or fall it is that lovely. When I first spray it on my arm all I can smell is cherries, but the cherries are dry and earthy and not sweet to my nose. Then about an hour later the sweetness comes out, not like Pink Sugar but a muted sugar crystal smell with a light musk and sweetness in the background until another hour later the musk emerges but it has sort of an ambery smell to the musk whick is quite lovely. This scent lasted 8 hrs even though I just sprayed a little spray into the air and turned my arm to catch the droplets. I find after several hours the scent turns into resembling Oriental Musk by Kuumba Made which is lovely also. I love this and find that I have to let the scent carry it's presence from initial spray all the way into the drydown and the skin scent before I can honestly make a proper judgment on a fragrance. This is one I really enjoy bec at no time does it go skank on me. I have to chn this to a 1 lippie as something has happened, the musk has gotten very skank on my skin, I can no longer wear this as it has turned sour so in the garbage it goes. l