Victoria's Secret Victoria perfume

3.3

on 7/14/2015 4:41:00 AM

I really like the smell of this when I wore it the first few times in the store but I must say, after getting a bottle, I'm not as impressed. it's got a very stereotypical smell, almost like a magazine with a bunch of perfume samples in it. it's not a bad smell, just nothing very special to me. a good everyday smell if you just want to smell nice and average.

on 4/30/2015 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When I spray this on I smell sweet candied grapefruit, although grapefruit is not listed in the notes this does remind me of it. I like the scent but don't love it, it's light fresh fruity and sweet but does not last long at all. I went true the bottle (1.7oz/50ml) quite quickly because I used it almost as a bodyspray because of the poor silage and lasting power.

on 1/9/2015 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just purchased this today as it was in a holiday gift set and had an extra 50% off so it really was a great buy. I tested the perfume previously and liked the light fresh scent, but I wasn't about to spend $60 on the 50 ml here in Canada. I ended up getting the set with the rollerball, body lotion and 50 ml for less than $40 which I couldn't pass up. Since I've been pregnant my sense of smell is very picky when it comes to fragrances. I used to go for more musky, deep and woodsy scents but now I can't even stomach them. So this light and fresh fruity floral is really great for me right now. Maybe after I have my baby I will go back to deeper scents but for now this hits the mark for daily wear. I'm really enjoying how it's not sickly sweet but just sweet enough and how the floral notes are not overpowering. The dry down goes a bit soapy on me which I really like. This is a great fragrance for those looking for something very subtle.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this scent! It smells like grapefruit with some dry floral note in there somewhere. Very girly and energetic! The lasting power was 3-4 hours but if I layer the body lotion on, then the scent will last me a day so i recommend layering the body lotion with the scent for a lasting smell! Overall, I really like the scent and I will repurchase!

on 2/4/2014 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I absolutely love the sweet citrus and vanilla scent which is a subtle yet sexy scent, However, the scent quickly disappears! Back to the store it goes unfortunately. I wonder if there are similar perfumes that will last longer, because the scent is amazing!

on 1/3/2014 5:02:00 PM

I just got this yesterday at the Semi Annual Sale. I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. It was a great buy, and the bottle is gorgeous, but the perfume is so much like every other floral fruity out there. I'm not finding anything special about this. It is not strong enough, doesn't wear long enough and I'm not sure keeping it for the pretty bottle is something I want to do. I want my perfumes to be detectable. I'm sick of all these "skin scents" that have no projection. The only perfumes from Victoria's Secret I've found that really have any projection is their original Heavenly and their newer Seductive Dark Orchid. Both really nice scents. I also love Sexy Little Things Noir, but have not purchased it due to it being another one I'm afraid will have no sillage.

If you just want something light and is slightly fruity and floral, more on the fruity side, try this. And the bottle is super adorable. My husband seemed to like it better than I did. But there are others I wear that he likes far more. This is a good scent, just too light for me. It almost smells watered down, if that makes sense.

on 12/31/2013 2:21:00 AM

...Don't know what the reviewer before me was talking about... Armpit? Anyways, I got this as a gift for Christmas, and I had never smelled it before receiving it. At first spray I thought it was just alright, a typical fruity scent. However, after a few minutes on me, it turns into a really pretty, slightly sweet, comforting, soapy kinda, but very sexy scent. I love it! Not to mention the bottle is gorgeous!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

smells like armphit without shower for days

on 11/30/2013 8:43:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

My first VS perfume. I tested it a few times before purchasing it, this is the kind of fragrance i like, fresh, fruity but not sickly sweet with a right amount of floral to balance the fruity notes. I'm so addicted to this.

Not too crazy with the bow on the bottle, looks a little tacky and it makes the bottle really hard to hold when i'm spritzing myself. Very annoying.

In my opinion, the spray disperses quite a small spritze compare to my other highend perfume. Its also alittle hard to press, ie the bottle is not well contructed and alittle cheap and extremely heavy. The fragrance does not seem to last as long as my other edp.

To me this is overpriced for the kind of simple, fruity scent. Does not smell sophisticated or classy and not worth the price tag - if i smell without knowing which it is, i would not think it cost so much.

on 10/18/2013 5:26:00 PM

So I've been looking for a new perfume & sprayed two different ones on while I was at Macy's. Then went to VS & sprayed Victoria on b/c the notes seemed like something I'd love. Surprisingly, didn't really strike me as all that good. Kind of smelled like an imitation of my signature fragrance, Thierry Muegler Angel. Well, while I was sleeping I kept getting amazing whiffs of this smell I couldn't get enough of. It was quite a different smell than I'd usually go for but on me was heavenly. Went back to VS today, tried Victoria. Didn't initially like it & later smelled that beautiful smell. It was Victoria all along!!! My body's chemistry changes it into a sexy intoxicating smell on me. Try it & wear it awhile. It might surprise you!!!!

Popular Fragrances