February 28, 2015 | 1289 users online

BB Cream - Ponds - Luminous Finish BB+

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2015 7:13:00 AM More reviews by herbgurl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. Covers redness, and makes my skin glow. The only downside is the strong perfum-ey smell. Of course, now that I have found a drugstore BB cream that I like, Ponds has decided to discontinue it. Time to stalk Big Lots, I suppose...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2015 7:02:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

I bought this for $2 at Walgreens. Then again for about $3 at CVS, once I realized I REALLY LIKED IT, and the scarily low price must mean it was being discontinued. It applies super easily with fingertips, gives a nice even finish to the face (a bit of MAC MSFN actually makes things pretty flawless without looking overly done,) and best of all? No breakouts, even when I am too lazy to wash my face (or unexpectedly staying over at a new fella's house and do not have my arsenal of skincare at the ready.)

If you have light skin (mine is NW20, quite pale right meow in the winter months,) the light shade should do you just fine, and the clearance price is a freaking steeeeeal.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2015 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Karlyrickert

Someone please help! Is this bb cream being discontinued?? This is my HG bb cream and I don't know what I would do without it. Anyone know?

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2015 2:07:00 AM More reviews by prettypurplepony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I liked the coverage of the product (slightly more than I'd expect from a BB cream) and the way it applied, but it was very drying, made my face look cakey and "dusty", and broke me out before the end of the day. I would not recommend this for very dry sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 11:59:00 PM More reviews by LEXIPAIGE66

I've been using this for MONTHS now and can safely safe I won't use anything else. I am OBSESSED! I purchased 4 at a time online because I couldn't find them at target anymore.. I have been using this daily as my go to for daily makeup coverage. I have been recently very into the whole "dewy/glowy" skin "no makeup" look and this does exactly that. I have combo skin, dry cheeks and oily tzone. By the EOD my zone is a little oily but nothing that a blotting sheet can't fix. I love it because it looks very natural and very dewy. Evens out my skin. At times when I want more coverage and try on foundations, I immediately just go back to this. It just makes your skin look gorgeous. I am very very fair and have the lightest shade obviously, it has a tad of a gray cast but powder/bronzer/etc helps get rid of that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 12:32:00 PM More reviews by MacPlz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

My favorite drugstore bb cream for my dry skin. It is very dewy which is great for me. I wear it on days when I just want to throw something on with no fuss. I wear light and it matches my nw15 skin tone great. I do feel it looks a little grey at times but bronzer/blush fixes that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 12:07:00 AM More reviews by BigBiscuits

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This feels so good on my skin! It is very lightweight and provides just enough coverage to even out my skintone and calm the redness. It is great to wear when I don't feel like doing my whole foundation/concealer routine. I set it with an HD powder so it looks matte on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 11:59:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been slowly moving away from wearing foundation to wearing only concealer w/ a powder, in the summer and a bb cream in the winter. I had this one on my wishlist for a while but it was always sold out in the Light shade everywhere I went. I finally managed to get one only to discover that it was on clearance. Of course, I love it now that the store isn't going to carry it anymore. I picked mine up for $2.49 and I should have picked up more than just the one, but it was new to me, so I didn't realize how much I was going to like it. I wouldn't say that it is the perfect shade match to me, but it is workable. It has a lovely finish on my skin and a surprising amount of coverage. It covered the redness I have on my cheeks and across my nose. It feels really light on my skin and I can easily blend it in with my fingers, a brush or a sponge. The only con I can think of is that I'm not a fan of the smell. It has a perfume-y smell to it and I'm pretty sensitive to fragrance. The smell fades after a while and then it's fine. I really was surprised by this product since I'm not much of a fan of Pond's other products but this is a nice little gem. Now...I need to find more!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by kimmiekakes

I have been using Ponds Luminous Finish BB cream since I received a trial sample from Walgreens early spring 2013. I am currently on my third full size container.
Firstly, I couldn't get over the wonderfully pleasant fragrance. Then I found I no longer needed to use liquid/cream foundation. And boy was that a life send! I've always been that gal with the face too white or too dark -- no matter what my face never matches my neck. I'm very grateful to have found this product because it moisturizes, gives slight tint/color correction, does not smell chemically and it has sunscreen in it already. So many time consuming steps knocked off my beauty routine.
The consistency is smooth and not too runny. It covers well and evenly. I have not minded the price because I usually wait to purchase when the Ponds brand is on sale and also use a coupon. The amount of use from one container is more than a great deal!
I'm concerned because recently when I was shopping at Walgreens I noticed this had an orange sticker labeled "last chance". I of course scooped up the last two packages... but does that mean Ponds will no longer be manufacturing this product? I'm a wreck having to think that I may never be able to find it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Roxannegarcia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had read many good reviews on this BB cream so I was super excited to try it. It runs for about $12 but I got it on sale for $6. I bought the medium color and when I squeezed it out I noticed how dark it was. I tried to use not so much product because I didn't want a super dark face. It didn't cover really anything and it felt sticky on my face. I went back and bought the light color so I could mix the two together. Which was a good match, so I used more product and it covered a bit more but not enough. It still felt sticky and very heavy on my skin. After 2-3 hours I was very oily!!!! Not good for my skin and definitely not worth $12.