April 20, 2014 | 837 users online

BB Cream - Ponds - Luminous Finish BB+

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Kathy101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product has such great coverage and I don't even have to use a concealer after it which is always a plus! I usually have a problem with finding products to cover acne that Is really obvious and I feel like this partly does the job

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by juliawilson22

I like this a lot! I was worried the medium would still be too light for me because I have very tan skin but with some bronzer this is great. It blends in really nicely and adjusts very well to my skin tone. It has a beautiful finish to it and I love ponds products so yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by supergirlieque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best American Drugstore BB on the market. It has a thick yet fluffy texture that is very close to the original Asian BB creams that started the craze. It covers and blends way better than the other American BB creams that I've tried. A little bit goes a long way, just a pea sized amount will give you adequate coverage.
The packaging is sturdy and I love the way the lid snaps onto the nozzle, it keeps everything neat and tidy and I don't feel like I'm wasting product when I'm finished using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by jewelishappy

I love this product!!! Best drugstore brand of BB Cream ever! Instantly makes your face smooth and flawless :) it really lightens the dark spots as well :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I literally went on a binge last year buying every single drug store BB cream I could find. This is my favorite. It goes on light, but that is good for me, my skin is clear and just needs to be evened out a bit. My skin is fair so I chose the lightest color. I like the look I get, radiant without shimmer, a healthy but very natural glow. I have been alternating so many different BB creams that it was ridiculous. None of them were terrible but none of them were super either. I'm so happy I can toss the rest out and settle on this one. My skin is mature but not overly dry. I use very little of this every day - about a pea size, so it will last a long time. I will rebuy when this runs out.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by melbay

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. I'm have a fairly light complexion, but went with the Medium. At first blush (pardon the pun) I thought it was going to be really dark. It wasn't. It blended well, maintains a great matte finish all day, covers acne scars and does give me a nice luminous glow. I'll buy it again - price is right too!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by lcmcallister

Wow! for the small price tag, this stuff is a must have! it's dewy, medium coverage, and so natural looking!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by peachy16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It makes you look like you have naturally flawless skin. It gives a light coverage but definetley more coverage than any other drugstore bb cream I have tried. It definetley just looks like your skin but covers redness and hyperpigmentation. I have combo skin which is more on the dry side and it lasts about 5 hours before I start to get oily. It does have a scent which I love. Its a floral smell and I actually do notice the smell throughout the day it only fades a little. The packaging is very cute, sanitary, and easy to use. I paid $9.99 for this which I feel is a fair price. I did notice that I had one cystic pimple since I've started using, but anything with a sunscreen will do that to me. My skin is very sensitive to new products but I am certain is was the sunscreen that was the cause of the pimple. If you don't have problems with sunscreen breaking you out I am sure this Bb cream will not break you out. If you are looking for a drugstore bb cream I definetly recommend this one. The light is a perfect match for me, for reference I wear nude in Revlon color stay don't know my shade in Mac sorry!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love BB creams from Korea- looking at you Skin 79! I have steered away from any US versions as they usually don't get the formula right. Well, I have to say this Ponds BB cream impressed me. This BB cream matches my skin tone better than Skin 79! It has a nice consistency that is easy to apply and blend. This is very light coverage, which is what I want. It nicely evens out my skin tone. Although it says "luminous", I do not get a shimmery effect- which is good in my book. I've worn it several days now and I have not experienced any issues such as acne, irritation, bad fragrance, etc. It's very affordable (especially with sales and coupons) and is easily found in stores. I will say, this does not last long, but with my oily skin, I didn't expect it to. With its light coverage, it will need a powder touch up after about 5 hours or so. I find this to be the case with most bb creams or foundations.

PROS: Good value, matches my skin tones perfectly (in Light), applies easily and nicely, best formula I've found in US bb creams that are affordable.

CONS: This is not an option for ladies with deeper skin tones- this is why I took one lipstick off. Overall, I think there needs to be more options in BB creams for them. If you're looking for medium to full coverage, this is not the BB cream you're looking for.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by marchflower

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is the best drugstore bb cream out there for normal to oily skin but even if you're a little dry I think it would still work. Coverage is light to medium and I feel like u can build it in areas where u need it more. Set it with a powder I'd you're oily. I think it's perfect for spring fall and winter but not sure how it will hold up in summer however I don't want something thick and heavy for summer anyways. It did crease a little under my eyes but I should have used my concealer for that area ...... It did cover my dark circles but it just wore off in that area more than my face. I will def buy again tho cuz u just can't beat that price and coverage. It's a my skin but quite a bit better product. Need more shades tho!