August 1, 2014 | 1896 users online

Liquid - Sephora - Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Kiannasmile

Fast, easy to use, and handy.

I picked up this product after playing with the Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation and being intrigued by the product but not wanting to spend such a hefty amount on a foundation.

I started using this product at the same time that I began using prescription medication for my combination and extremely problematic skin. I found that it did a great job with whatever terrible condition my skin was in wether it was flaky, oily, or scarred.

The only issue I have with this product is that it does not last long. It definitely needs to be reapplied every 3 or so hours to maintain a desirable amount of coverage.

Overall this product is a must-have for me. I highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by grandma1969

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very fair skin and this foundation I use every single day t is great and is light to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Lynsi01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

WOWZERS!! This just replaced my Bare Minerals Matte foundation that I have been loyal to for over 5 years. I have been looking for a duplicate of Dior AirFlash for YEARS because that crap is amazeballs but at $62 it's no where near practical. I spray a little on a buki brush or a flocked sponge and smooth it on. If I need extra coverage I spray directly on my skin and buff in. BEAUTIFUL finish! Smooth, even, perfectly airbrushed. And it lasts ALL day. Use a light hand, because you don't need much!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ljanelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in my 50s, and must disagree with the previous reviewer who thought it would not work for older ladies. I find that though it is remarkably light in feel, it still has great coverage and does not emphasize lines or pores, but instead smooths them out. I spray on a coaster (I find it sinks in a bit when I spray it on my hand first), then apply with a brush. For areas I need a little more coverage, I spray on the coaster, then reapply with fingers over those areas. I usually wear a powder fdtn in the summer because of the 100+ degree weather here, which causes liquid makeup to melt off, but this works also works! Fantastic foundation! Very soft, pretty finish.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by whackycat

I'm sure this makeup is wonderful for those who are under 35, but I do not recommend it for those of us over 50's. I does settle in those pesky little wrinkles, and makes them much more prominent. Since our skin tends to be more dry, it's difficult to blend it if you use a moisturizer or primer underneath. It just seems to make an uneven mess on your skin. You can blend it out with more primer, but that defeats the purpose of the "air brush" application.
For us "older gals", just better off to stick with a good liquid foundation and a good primer like Laura Geller.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by taurusgurl5984

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful foundation. It photographs beautifully and it looks like a second skin. On my combination skin it stays on all day, and it doesn't come off when I sweat during the summer. It covers very well, you can go from a sheer coverage to full. I apply it by misting it on fairly close to my face (maybe 6") as I can get it concentrated in the areas that I want. Then I blend out with a brush or a damp beauty blender. Its very quick and easy. Price is good considering how much Dior's is. I will definitely repurchase this!

For reference I wear the lightest shade and I'm between an NC15/NW15, maybe truly a smidge lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by alicia14787

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love! Amazing full coverage and a matte finish that lasts all day! I always have to blot but not with this product! The finish is flawless. I spray it directly on my face and then use a brush to blend it out. My only complaint is I go through the can quickly but I love the foundation so much I will continue to buy it. I also wish they had more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by DivineMelody

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not one to usually write reviews but this product really wowed me. I've used many department store foundations, mineral foundations and liquid, and have never tried one quite like this. The coverage is amazing, it's lightweight and lasts all day. I got this in hopes to use it for my wedding day and found it to be a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by AimeeBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have combination skin, but I have issues with foundations. Either they tend to make my face look super oily or they make my skin super dry. I love this foundation. It has really good coverage. It does tend to make my skin dry, so I recommend using a good moisturizer. It lasts all day even on hot days, I haven't had any issues with it melting away. I set it with the Sephora translucent setting powder. Sadly enough I admit when I go out and don't come home till late I don't wash my face (bad I know) I go straight to bed. The best part though it doesn't cause me to break out because I slept with it on and my makeup is still perfectly in place the next morning. Best foundation and price. I use my fingers to apply it and it blends really well with just my fingers. I couldn't justify spending more money on the brush they recommend for this foundation than the actual cost of the foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by jnjf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this foundation for a few months now and I absolutely love it! I took a break and tried samples of other foundations from sephora such as MakeUp Forever and Laura Mercier but went back to this one. It leaves a powder finish and leaves my face looking flawless. Since I have oily skin I have to blot after a few hours but my skin looks more dewy than oily and after blotting it looks like I just applied it. I will definitely re-purchase. I haven't had any breakouts since using this which is a bonus.