October 25, 2014 | 1479 users online

Liquid - Sephora - Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The lightest shade, Cream, is wonderful if you have very fair skin like me. Because I have to purchase base products based on what will match my skin I turned to this product. It wasn't a fit for me, but that does not mean it would be a bad product for someone else.

I like Sephora brand products for their price and quality and would likely recommend this. I did not prefer the very powdery, borderline unnatural finish and I think the application is more time consuming than liquid or powder.

I also think it can easily be wasted, even if you spray it directly to your face (which I did not; I went straight to my real techniques expert face brush and then buffed it in). I also don't know if it's a good deal because I found myself needing a lot of sprays per application so it might not hold up well.

But if you're pale and looking for an airbrushed look then you should give Cream a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by andreaxvii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVED this foundation. I was outside in 90 degree heat all day and it still looked like I just applied it. I typically would spray it on a buffing brush and buff it into my face instead of spraying it directly on my skin. I found that I lost a lot of product if I sprayed directly from the can to my face. One little thing though, it ran out of air with a bunch of product still in the can! Super bummer. Luckily Sephora has an excellent return/exchange policy. Great product, until it runs out of air.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would give this 3.5 stars if I could. Shade medium is a great match for me (mac nc35), but I would say this provides more of a light-medium coverage, not full. If you spray this on a brush and apply that way, light coverge. My method is spray is directly on my face, and blend with MAC 109 brush. After that, for any areas I want a little more coverage, I spray it on my brush and blend. Nice finish, but I don't feel it's that long lasting...about 5-6 hours of wear. Nice natural finish, not too shiny or matte.
Dior has way better coverage, but also costs more than double than this foundation. If you really must have an airbrush foundation, go with that unless you mind the lighter coverage.
I'm on the fence about buying this again. I do like that it's very convenient and easy for when I'm in a hurry, but that's one of the few qualities I like about this foundation. I would say you definitely have to try this one out for yourself and see.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm blown away by this! I tried air flash by Dior a few years ago and I remember it just melting off my face. Not this baby! I tested it when I opened the package on my arm to test the color and it was steadfast! Transfer that to the face! Held tight even over t zone which is oily (well not much anymore since using Dior One Essential... Another review..) GREAT to spray my chest with which is always red! I like the fun spray mechanism but it also applied BEAUTIFULLY w my real techniques stippling brush (spray directly onto brush). Awesomely non messy w the brush method. And so EASY w spray method! Tie back hair and no shirt obviously. Oh color. Nw/nc20. I got the 2nd lightest, fair. I'm more a 'light' but I try to conceal my redness wth yellow undertones and fair had way more yellow than the cooler light. I just use some more MAC harmony than I normally would and looks great. This I prefer on the chest to MAC face and body ... It stays on better with less rub off. It's matte though unlike the nice dewy face n body. Tackled pores and all... 10 stars!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by leilaraej

Bought this in the second lightest shade. The coverage is about medium with enough product, but I really felt like I could get better bang for my buck with my HG Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation. I like a more medium-full coverage. The mist was cool in the sense that it was quick to apply and dry. In my opinion, this foundation is way too expensive for what you get out of it, and the coverage isn't what I'm looking for at all. It controlled my oil pretty well, I actually ended up using this as more of a primer underneath my HG just to use up the remaining product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Mixed reviews. The product is genius but unfortunately breaks me out. Great coverage though. Before realizing this was causing breakouts I found it best to spray a light layer then dab with a brush. This is drying but fine when my combo skin is on the oiler side

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by marlinchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the Fair shade of this after trying it out in the Sephora store. I've got cooler-toned skin so it can look a little yellow on me, but it's blendable enough that I don't think it's too noticeable. They offer a Cream shade on the website that didn't seem to be available in the store, so I'm going to try that next. The spray feels very cool and refreshing on your face, and I like that it's easy to layer how much coverage you want. My skin hasn't had any negative reactions to using this product.

The only thing I really didn't like about this product is how fast it runs out. I had it for a little over a month and it's totally empty. I guess that's the trade-off you get when using an aerosol foundation rather than a liquid, cream, or powder, but it also ends up being more expensive than traditional foundation considering how often you have to replace it.

I haven't made this my HG foundation just yet, but I'm pleased with how it makes my skin look so I'll probably end up buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this product. I think the spray was very refreshing minus the smell of it. I'm on the hunt for my HG foundation. Because of my large pores and redness, I feel like this foundation did not help me at all. It is definitely light coverage. The lightest shade (fair) is what I picked up. It sucked up into my pores and left me looking slightly gray. I had to use a different foundation to bring some color back and help with my redness. It'd be nice if you already had a face that just needed slight coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Kellychancee

I'm very so/so on this product. I LOVE how it applies, it literally makes your skin look airbrushed and flawless when first applied. However, it does not hold up on the skin AT ALL. I have slightly oily skin and even with powder this foundation is GONE within hours. I wore this to a concert and I saw a picture of me with flash after about 3 hours of applying it and somehow my skin went from looking flawless to looking red and extremely oily. I still use it and enjoy it but it's definitely not great for being photographed or in a location where you may be sweating.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Sharlau

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Light weight. Buildable coverage. Long wearing. Natural looking. Gorgeous and infallible. Photographs beautifully.
For the record, I have combo skin, with ruddiness in my complexion. Typically I wear an NC25. I mix both medium and light foundation mists to get the right tone for my skin. I am sold! And as a make up artist, I have tried it ALL!!