Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation

4.4

Isobutane, Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Peg/Ppg-20/15 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis (Red Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

on 4/12/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this back when there were only 5 shades. I hover around NC20-25, and got the Light. If re=buying, I'm sure I'd get the Fawn this time around, now that there's more shades. But I'm not sure there'll be another round. It's a brilliant foundation. Made my skin look air brushed perfect; no oxidation, no caking, no visible pores whatsoever, decent coverage, smooth and oil free many hours later too. So I saved it for 'special occasions' when I wanted my foundation to look better than normal for longer than normal. I'll be an optimist and say I've used it 2 dozen times. Went to use it last week and...pfffft....nothing left in the can. I tried to shake it, just to see if there was something in there and so the nozzle might be stuck, but no. Maybe it just dries up in there after a while, and so I should have thrown caution to the wind and just used it more regularly. Or it secretly leaks out through the nozzle. Or maybe I got a bad can. I don't know. But, yeah, major disappointment. Now, if they'd put this foundation in a bottle without the sprayer, I think I'd be all over it, but I know that defeats the purpose. So as of now, I can't say I wouldn't buy it again, but I can't say I would. Still, it's a beautiful formula for those lucky enough to get a whole can's worth out of it. So if you own this and like it: seize the day! Use it, enjoy it, savor it before it's too late!

on 4/11/2015 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

HG for me. I've searched for years. I spray onto a kabuki brush and tap it on. Truly looks air brushed!

on 3/18/2015 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this after reading all the awesome reviews but it didn't work for me. I have a super oily t zone, and this foundation just didn't work. It has a beautiful finish and feels so nice and silky on the skin, but after a few hours of wearing it omg my skin looked like I had been running for miles it was horrible.it may be good for maybe 3-4 hours, but not for long wear, atleast for me it didn't work.

on 3/9/2015 12:57:00 PM

This product was horrible. It rubbed off if I even lightly brushed my face with my sleeve. I wouldn't even dare trying to hug someone with this on. Although the coverage was light and gave a nice finish, the fact that it took less than a second to rub off even after setting it with powder was a huge turn off. I returned this after only a few days of having it. Will never ever ever buy this product again and I most certainly do not recommend it.

on 2/28/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this maybe my all-time favorite foundation.

My skintone is NC20 - NC25 with strong yellow undertone. Fawn is a near perfect match for me. Before Fawn was available, I was using Dior Airflash in Linen. The two foundations are very, very similar. Dior Airflash has a dewier finish. Sephora has more of a satin matte finish.

Application method: spray directly on face. I have dry, sensitive skin with mild rosacea. So the less I touch / rub my skin, the better. Also I feel spraying onto a brush / sponge then apply to face kind of defeats the purpose of a spray foundation. After all, it's suppose to mimic an airbrush machine.

So I drape a towel over my hair and spray the foundation directly onto my face in a Z pattern. Then I take MAC stippling brush and lightly swirl it all over my face before the foundation sets. That's it, takes about 5 secs to have a flawless, airbrushed finish.

continued >>

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am giving this 5 lippies considering the price. I think it is the best foundation under $30 but there are better, more expensive ones. It does a great job for the price.

on 2/8/2015 11:13:00 AM

Amazing foundation. Really nice medium coverage. I spray the product directly onto a round buffing brush like the RT one and then just buff it in. It goes on and blends quickly - it does dry and set rather quick-not surprising since you're putting such a tiny thin layer on. It is super fast to throw your face on and so convenient. The shade match is fair - I wear the medium shade and find it fairly suitable for my NC35 skin. It definitely gives a matte finish so if you're into something dewy or luminous this wouldn't be as good - but you can always put some highlighter if that's your thing. No need to set this with powder, I would say it does cling a bit to dry patches if you're not well moisturized. I think it does oxidize a touch on my skin but I don't wear primer or anything and I have normal-mildly combo skin. Would recommend you give this a go especially if you don't have a lot of time to get ready!

I love this product! I can't tell the difference between this and the Christian Dior air flash. It's amazing and keeps me oil free all day.

on 1/29/2015 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

perfect for weddings and special event wouldnt wear it on a everyday thing tbh
easy to use and makes you look so flawless and makes your skin look and feel healthy
the texture is light and it doesnt feel as though you have much make up on.
for the price i think there should be more of it.

on 1/6/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to love this foundation, I put it on and loved it at first, after a while I noticed it essentuated my pores and they looked beyond huge. I did moisturize and prime my skin. it didn't make me super oily although there was some shine seeking through.
I will probably keep trying this foundation and hopefully get to love it like I want to.

Video Reviews & Tutorials