April 24, 2014 | 929 users online

Crème - Clinique - Even better compact make-up

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by haikusamurai

Just purchased 4.13.14.

SHADE: I am "Light Olive" complexion (between NC25 and NC30), and more akin to the Everyday Minerals Light Olive. Clinique Even Better compact creme to powder foundation in 08 GOLDEN NEUTRAL is extremely close ! Halleujah. This is like Revlon New Complexion Compact that I used for a decade (due to level of coverage) but vastly superior COLOR better due to better color selection!! (Seriously, what is wrong with Revlon? How have they not expanded shade range?!) This COLOR is the reason I just shelled THIRTY ONE + TAX. You get me, Clinique? Don't stop making GOLD.

COVERAGE: This is a "cream to powder" foundation - i haven't worn it yet, but guessing at leas MEDIUM coverage (and these types have potential as a conceler), and a "powdery" not dewy or satin finish. this is for you! If you have bad pimples etc. this is RIGHT for you.

BREAKOUTS/IRRITATION: Likely, so not intended for daily wear. Why? Because the price you pay for having a solidified block of makeup is WAX. Paula's Choice indicate wax is not suitable for clogged pore skin, reduces cellular turn over.

This is my "have to look flawless of that special day" stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

HG foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by vldubs

I’ve been looking for a simple to apply, quick, and easy to carry with me (for touch ups) cream foundation and bought this on a whim. So glad I did. I love this! The coverage is light to medium and the finish is very natural. From the first time I wore this I’ve gotten so many compliments on my skin…SKIN…not make up, which to me is key. I want to have the look of naturally beautiful skin and this does that job. Lasting power is average, for me it’s about 4 to 5 hours before I had to touch up again and seeing how this is not billed as a long lasting product I think that is good. The color selection is great although you need to try this on to find the right shade. For example, I normally use light to medium color foundation and in this I use 01 Linen (MAC NC25, Dior Skinflash 200, Bare Minerals 1.5, and Revlon Colorstay Whipped in 220 Nude). The price is high considering you only get .35 oz. of product…alas I will continue to purchase as the results and convenience justify the price IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by mayaengland

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is absolutetely amazing!!!!! After 20 years I finally found my Holly Grail... Suprisingly after years of using liquid foundation, it's turn out that my favourite one is in compact!!!! Girls just go to the cosmetic counter and buy it! You have to try this fantastic makeup! It will give you perfect coverage ( light, medium or full- it depend on how hard you would sweep the creme with your sponge ). This makeup is not cakey at all, doesn't oxydise. It is not too matte, not too glowy. It is just right! Absolutely perfect! Colour range is huge.
There is only one thing you need to remember. Don't judge colour by what you see in the box. On the skin it looks totally different. So you have to try it on your face. I'm using Creme Chamois colour which is describe as product for Very Fair skin with golden undertones. And it is just great, not to light because I consider myself as a light to medium fair, and it is not to golden, it still has some pink undertones. It looks just natural.
And I need to say that: Thank you so much Clinique! My search for perfect foundation is finally finished!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Deansdaughter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second compact. This stuff is awesome. Don't confuse it with the Even Better Compact Makeup Powder which I found drying. This stuff is light, but covers well and my skin look really smooth and my pores look small and it's not at all cakey. Lots of colour choices.