October 21, 2014 | 1005 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Beauty Blender

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave in to the hype and bought the beauty blender when they were having a sale at Sephora and got the two pack. I didn't have too many expectations because how often do these 'amazing' 'miracle' products deliver on their claims? I mean the difference between this and my fluffy kabuki brush could only be slight at best.

Let me tell you a thing.

This little pink thing performed magic on my face. I don't wear liquid makeup all that often, only when I want to look particularly flawless and lovely for special occasions or nights out or something and when I used this to put on my MAC face and body I ended up with the smoothest, dewiest, most natural looking face I think I've ever achieved. Like VELVET. I was really impressed with how well the pointed end blended my concealer, up til now only my fingers have worked to get my concealer looking the way it's supposed to. I've tried brushes, those old school white foam wedges, EVERYTHING and nothing has worked as well as the beauty blender. I'm in love and I'm so happy I got the two pack as it will probably last me years. HG product for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by puke

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like Max Factor sea sponge much better. My sugar cone is stale.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in love!!! I love the way I can apply my pressed powder with this and I get more coverage than using a brush! It also feels better on my skin than a brush ( more gentle because I am patting)
Overall, it's easy to use and I feel like I'm not wasting product. The girl at sephora said it picks up more product than a brush would... So I don't know, seems right to me. The only thing I hate is that it's very expensive (20 bucks!!) . If I needed a new one I would have to say I would spend the money!!

Update: I've started to use my face brushes again. The makeup on my face doesn't get evenly spread out enough with this. Maybe if I want minimal coverage with only pressed powder it's okay

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by fletchycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Why did I wait so long to buy this??!! Oh yeah, the price. =) So I finally broke down and purchased the beauty blender (and cleanser) and I must say I am now convinced there is no better way to apply liquid foundation.
Now in the summer I usually wear mineral makeup more often (heat, sweat, laziness) but for special events or nights out I prefer the look of liquid. My skin is usually a little on the dry side and have little eye wrinkles and those pesky 11's between the brows and a lot of redness around the nose so getting even coverage is always a challenge.
The instructions were easy and the very first application with it was easy and noticeably better looking. I love it!
I use primer (Palladio) and light moisturizer (in summer- heavier in winter) and after foundation I set with powder (either MUFA or Mineral Veil) and I could not be happier with the result. I also use the beauty blender to apply liquid blush (damn you Sonia Kashuk for discontinuing my HG liquid blush!) and it was fantastic.
I did learn a little trick about cleaning the beauty blender-- after using it, set it on pedestal to dry and clean it just before you need to use it again (because you have to wet it to use it) and this works much better than cleaning it directly after use. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have always been a supporter of the cheaper versions, in fact i used to buy them in bulk to always have some available. I've given them to friends to use, and always loved them... Until I tried This one! After having my wedding makeup applied, I decided to splurge on it, and I could not be happier I did!! I will always be on the lookout for a just as good cheaper one! However, this blows all the others out of the water in my opinion. I have amazing coverage, and applicaton ease when using this! My foundation looks nicely airbrushed, and strangely tends to be less oily. The brand does offer cleansers to clean the sponge and I HIGHLY recommend the solid one! The cleansing properties are unparalleled to anything else I have tried!! All in all, if you can splurge, you should, but the other versions are ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by rocio2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received it as a gift since my family knows how much I love make up. It honestly has changed my daily routine. I use tinted moisturizer then go in with foundation on my problem areas and afterwards I use conclear. Before it took me a while to blend each product now it just takes seconds. I would not repurchase because of the cost had it not been a gift I don't think I would have been able to know the wonders. if you have that type of disposable income then you should definitely purchase this great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I also have a dupe version that i bought at the drugstore. I LOVE it. I use it for my foundation and my concealer, and it's just amazing: no more "mask" face! I makes my face look flawless, and you can easily build your coverage even with a medium-coverage foundation (i use MUFA HD foundation)
The pointy end is very useful to get ALL the parts of your face: corners of the nose, eye corner, etc.
LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Danielle1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I kept hearing that this was a great product, and so I decided that it was time to try it. I normally don't write reviews but I was so happy with my purchase that I just had to. I have been trying to find a foundation that does not make my face look cakey, but I never had any luck. Using this Beauty Blender it made one of my old foundations that I previously didn't like and it blended it so well. It leaves a beautiful finish without leaving my face looking cakey! I was very happy with this product, and would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm going to forever21 to buy more of these. For 4.99 it's a great dupe for the beauty blender and I'm just in love! Really makes a difference

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by beautyobsessed

I don't know why I didn't purchase this earlier. This is by far the best tool to apply my liquid foundation and concealer. I've used only high end makeup brushes for years but now I am a true convert to the beauty blender. Yes it is pricey but worth it. It gives me a flawless and natural application. My makeup has never looked better. Absolutely love this.