July 23, 2014 | 1286 users online

Treatments (Face) - Korres - Greek Yoghurt Overnight Sleeping Facial

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I got this as a deluxe sample at Sephora. I have oily skin so I wasn't so excited about a heavy moisturizing product - until I read the "glowing" reviews here.

Although my skin is oily, I do like the idea of moisturising heavily at night. My skin still needs hydration, right? Especially if I've used an exfoliator (you have to nourish the new skin cells well).

Having said that, it's so difficult to find a product that doesn't break me out but this is it! Firstly, it absorbs easily and leaves your skin soothed and super soft like.... souffle? It looks a tad greasy but you're going to sleep so who cares? And your skin looks wonderful in the morning, and comfortable and blemish free. If this product was more easily available to me, cheaper, and I had super dry skin where moisturisation was a priority, I would keep buying this. The little sample bottle I got will last me a while though. But if I needed a nighttime moisturiser, this would be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Kris1130

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A limitless pricey but live this product, very moisturizing without being greasy, first tried it in a sample from sephora and had to get the full size. Leaves the skin feeling completely rejuvenated, just like baby skin

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by gigiLEAL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG moisturizer! I have extremely dry skin and it's so hard to find something that hydrates deep and doesn't break me out. The packaging is ideal and I wake up with baby soft skin. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by avghuman

This is my HG. I have suffered from horrible acne, but I found that Korres' products are truly great and seem to work well with my skin when I have a regimented and balanced lifestyle. Ofcourse, I'm not using this as blemish treatment- but to even out my skintone and get rid of pick-scarring. And so far- this has been amazing. I'm glad I haven't needed to revert to damaging acids to help my skin. The results aren't dramatic, but this has definately brought my skin back to youthfullness after a stressful time in college. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice product. I use it every night after washing my face. It goes on silky smooth and absorbs into my skin quickly. A little goes a long way and it leaves my skin very soft. It is a bit expensive, but like I said, a little goes a long way! It's been almost three months since I started using it, and I've only used half the jar. All in all, good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by snotface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow. My skin loves this product. I use it every night after I cleanse my face with my clarisonic. I use fab cleanser from sepohora. Keeps my skin hydrated during the night so cleansing and makeup application is so much smoother the next day. Absolutely love it. It is a bit pricey so thats the only downside.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by lovetoshop31

LOVELOVELOVE! I love this stuff. On my second jar and will continue to buy over and over again. (Pleaseee don't discontinue!!) This overnight sleeping facial/night cream is cooling when put on, leaves your skin plump and soft. The effects are pretty quick - I noticed a change in my skin only a few days after beginning to use this sleeping facial. I have combo skin that is a little more dry in the colder months and again, this keeps my skin soft, plump, and hydrated. My skin def. has a glow to it and my complexion looks considerably better. LOVE this product - do yourself a favor if you are on the fence with this one and buy a jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by firmieyaya26

I love this product! I have oily acne prone skin. I bought this on HSN when they had a sale on it. It soaks in super fast and you use such a tiny amount! One jar lasted multiple months for me. When I use this, the next morning my skin is super hydrated and I look well rested. I have repurchased this product when my original jar was empty. Definitely check out HSN if you're interested in it, they will often have it on a sale or a kit that gives you a better price then elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by LauraKravec

I LOVE THIS STUFF. My skin is oily and acne-prone, but also gets dry patches because I use some drying acne treatments. I use this after cleansing and before or after my serum in the evening and it makes my skin hydrated, soft, and calm in the morning. It does not break me out, does not cause additional oil, and in fact I think my skin has been less oily since I started using this - probably because it is fully hydrated and not overcompensating. It is $45 on Sephora but I found it in a set on HSN.com that came with two of these sleeping facials as well as two of the Korres Greek Yoghurt moisturizers for $45. Crazy good deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I liked this product and I woke up with smooth-feeling skin, but I cannot say that this product is superior to any other intensive night cream or treatment. Perhaps this is geared more towards people with sensitive skin. A good buy, but too pricey for me.