November 24, 2014 | 1036 users online

Treatments (Face) - Korres - Greek Yoghurt Overnight Sleeping Facial

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by spottedswan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I approached this product w/ caution because Jojoba oil is high on the ingredient list. Very glad I tried it, because it's an excellent moisturizer.

For anyone who worries about clogged pores from mineral oil rich moisturizers (Vaseline, EltaMD Intense) this is a good option. When my skin just needs a BREAK from heavy creams this works.

If you're using a harsh acne-fighting product (BP or Rx), this can be paired with it -- my skin isn't so dull and rough despite my anti bacterial regimen. And if you're acne-prone, you know how impossible it is to find and trust a moisturizer. My skin's sensitivity justifies the price, and always catch it during a Sephora sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by mayagatto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Received sample from sephora, totally worth the splurge to buy full size! I have really sensitive dry skin, and this leaves it soft, hydrated and flawless. Somehow this manages to clear my pores and get rid of dry spots. Only downside is the smell (strong) and I wish it came in a pump or squeeze bottle. Otherwise, I'll use this for the rest of my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by monique3445

I love this moisturizer. My skin has drastically changed since using it. I'm currently living in northern canada, and the winters are made of your worst nightmares. My skin went from oily to severely dry. This product has turned it around. I'm not oily again, but I am well hydrated. All of the redness and flakes have completely gone away. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by bikn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this cream! Good enough for Canadian winters and not too greasy for summer. No more flaky dry skin for me while using this! I wish it came in a tube rather than a jar, it would be more hygienic and the product would last longer. My only concern with this is that I went to Greece last month and went to buy this (hoping it would be cheaper) but they no longer sell this in Greece as they no longer manufacture this product they told me over and over again. So I went home and looked at the box my cream came in from sephora which i kept, and saw a date printed on it that said 2012! Was I sold old/expired product? If so, thats not cool, and if they no longer manufacture this, how much longer will i be able to buy this at sephora? I ended up buying the Korres Watercress Ultra nourishing & moisturizing cream in Greece as per the sales associate's advice since they didnt have the yoghurt line in Greece. The expiry date on the box of that cream is 2 years from now so I know its fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by resipsaloquitur

I stumbled on this when I was pregnant and looking for a night cream without any dangerous ingredients like retinol. I got the package at Sephora that also came with a small tube of the yoghurt moisturizer and the cleanser. I couldn't believe that not only did it balance out the oil in my oily but dehydrated skin but it also cleared up all the hormonal acne I was getting in my first trimester. I was able to cut out pretty much all the other skin care potions/serums/masks I was using and stick with just the yoghurt overnight facial (I used the moisturizer during the day until the small tube ran out).

The jar has lasted me almost seven months, although I feel the efficacy has declined recently. This isn't surprising as it lacks most of those nasty chemical preservatives that a lot of products use, but I wish it would come in a smaller, cheaper container that I could just buy more frequently. I also wish it would come in a tube rather than a jar.

I just ran out and opted to replace it with the moisturizing cream instead of the sleeping facial because I want one product I can use day and night, and the facial is too heavy for me for daytime use. But I'll probably end up buying it again this winter when my skin gets slightly dryer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I got this as a deluxe sample at Sephora. I have oily skin so I wasn't so excited about a heavy moisturizing product - until I read the "glowing" reviews here.

Although my skin is oily, I do like the idea of moisturising heavily at night. My skin still needs hydration, right? Especially if I've used an exfoliator (you have to nourish the new skin cells well).

Having said that, it's so difficult to find a product that doesn't break me out but this is it! Firstly, it absorbs easily and leaves your skin soothed and super soft like.... souffle? It looks a tad greasy but you're going to sleep so who cares? And your skin looks wonderful in the morning, and comfortable and blemish free. If this product was more easily available to me, cheaper, and I had super dry skin where moisturisation was a priority, I would keep buying this. The little sample bottle I got will last me a while though. But if I needed a nighttime moisturiser, this would be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Kris1130

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A limitless pricey but live this product, very moisturizing without being greasy, first tried it in a sample from sephora and had to get the full size. Leaves the skin feeling completely rejuvenated, just like baby skin

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by gigiLEAL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG moisturizer! I have extremely dry skin and it's so hard to find something that hydrates deep and doesn't break me out. The packaging is ideal and I wake up with baby soft skin. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by avghuman

This is my HG. I have suffered from horrible acne, but I found that Korres' products are truly great and seem to work well with my skin when I have a regimented and balanced lifestyle. Ofcourse, I'm not using this as blemish treatment- but to even out my skintone and get rid of pick-scarring. And so far- this has been amazing. I'm glad I haven't needed to revert to damaging acids to help my skin. The results aren't dramatic, but this has definately brought my skin back to youthfullness after a stressful time in college. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice product. I use it every night after washing my face. It goes on silky smooth and absorbs into my skin quickly. A little goes a long way and it leaves my skin very soft. It is a bit expensive, but like I said, a little goes a long way! It's been almost three months since I started using it, and I've only used half the jar. All in all, good product.