April 25, 2014 | 1089 users online

Treatments - Korres - Greek Yoghurt Overnight Sleeping Facial

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by avghuman

This is my HG. I have suffered from horrible acne, but I found that Korres' products are truly great and seem to work well with my skin when I have a regimented and balanced lifestyle. Ofcourse, I'm not using this as blemish treatment- but to even out my skintone and get rid of pick-scarring. And so far- this has been amazing. I'm glad I haven't needed to revert to damaging acids to help my skin. The results aren't dramatic, but this has definately brought my skin back to youthfullness after a stressful time in college. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice product. I use it every night after washing my face. It goes on silky smooth and absorbs into my skin quickly. A little goes a long way and it leaves my skin very soft. It is a bit expensive, but like I said, a little goes a long way! It's been almost three months since I started using it, and I've only used half the jar. All in all, good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by snotface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow. My skin loves this product. I use it every night after I cleanse my face with my clarisonic. I use fab cleanser from sepohora. Keeps my skin hydrated during the night so cleansing and makeup application is so much smoother the next day. Absolutely love it. It is a bit pricey so thats the only downside.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by lovetoshop31

LOVELOVELOVE! I love this stuff. On my second jar and will continue to buy over and over again. (Pleaseee don't discontinue!!) This overnight sleeping facial/night cream is cooling when put on, leaves your skin plump and soft. The effects are pretty quick - I noticed a change in my skin only a few days after beginning to use this sleeping facial. I have combo skin that is a little more dry in the colder months and again, this keeps my skin soft, plump, and hydrated. My skin def. has a glow to it and my complexion looks considerably better. LOVE this product - do yourself a favor if you are on the fence with this one and buy a jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by firmieyaya26

I love this product! I have oily acne prone skin. I bought this on HSN when they had a sale on it. It soaks in super fast and you use such a tiny amount! One jar lasted multiple months for me. When I use this, the next morning my skin is super hydrated and I look well rested. I have repurchased this product when my original jar was empty. Definitely check out HSN if you're interested in it, they will often have it on a sale or a kit that gives you a better price then elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by LauraKravec

I LOVE THIS STUFF. My skin is oily and acne-prone, but also gets dry patches because I use some drying acne treatments. I use this after cleansing and before or after my serum in the evening and it makes my skin hydrated, soft, and calm in the morning. It does not break me out, does not cause additional oil, and in fact I think my skin has been less oily since I started using this - probably because it is fully hydrated and not overcompensating. It is $45 on Sephora but I found it in a set on HSN.com that came with two of these sleeping facials as well as two of the Korres Greek Yoghurt moisturizers for $45. Crazy good deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I liked this product and I woke up with smooth-feeling skin, but I cannot say that this product is superior to any other intensive night cream or treatment. Perhaps this is geared more towards people with sensitive skin. A good buy, but too pricey for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product and have been using it almost every night since I bought it. I needed Fall/Winter moisturizers because in NY on the island it's very cold and being surrounded by salt water for some reason my skin gets super dry. It gets so dry it can hurt and I get super red. So when I saw this i figured why not give it a try. I love it my skin has never felt and looked better. You need the smallest amount to get the hydration you need. I apply this as my final step before bed. I wake up to awesome skin and for some reason as others have noted you do get a very "glowey" look. For me it is great in evening out my skin tone and no breakouts which is wonderful!

I also purchased the day moisturizer because I like to do peel and use retinoids for wrinkle prevention. This seems to work really well with my aha's and Hyluronic acid serum. It also feels really nice after a Mandelic Acid peel leaving my skin super soft and amazing when I wake up. So for me this product is totally a winner in my book. I finally found a night product that works for me. It has no smell and you just have to touch the cream and it sinks into your skin which feels so good. It also has Yogurt powder so its different then fresh yogurt.

I am so glad i gave this product a try because I love it and recommend it because it doesn't have a lot of things that tend to make people breakout or have allergies. I want to try the rose balancing powder next. This is a great line of products also the package is quite nice a big sturdy jar. I know I wish it was a pump too:( But i wash my hands it's not a deal breaker because it works so well and i use it very quickly so it's not sitting in the air. I love the big white cap and you get a little over 1.3 ounces.

It was pricey but if it works I'll pay it. Plus I order from Sephora because of their return policy. All in all this is a great moisturizer for dry/combo/sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate,breakout,or increase oil. It just feels like it belongs in your skin and it does make my 34 year old skin look very good. So definitely get a sample or take the plunge either way I think people will really enjoy this. Plus I love Asian sleeping packs and this is similar so I like that. Ladies try sleeping masks they really are a wonderful thing you won't regret it;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

reviewer below me makes a good point, though i would never leave yogurt on my face overnight! but i do use 2% fage yogurt as a facial sometimes (wiping it off with a washcloth after ten mins) and it does leave my skin super soft. that said, i also really like this product. it really moisturizes, doesn't come off on my pillowcase, and really softens the faint lines i have on my forehead-they will literally disappear overnight. granted, i am only 29 and don't really have 'wrinkles' yet-those lines only seem to show when i am super tired or dehydrated-but still.

it also gives my skin a really pretty sort of dewy glow the next day-sometimes i'll look in the mirror and be like oh, i didn't realize i put highlighter on today, and i actually haven't. sort of an apple-cheeked look. plus it doesn't break me out. will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by pnsmith71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a sample and have been pleasantly satisfied with the facial. I can see a difference in my skin and it feels good. I will be purchasing a full size. Love this product.