Korres Greek Yoghurt Overnight Sleeping Facial

4.7

Water (Eau), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Triheptanoin, Alcohol Denat, Behenyl Alcohol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distarch Phosphate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Galactoarabinan, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Yogurt Powder, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

on 7/7/2015 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this cream! I have finally found my hg night time cream. It's amazing and leaves my skin supple and soft the following morning. I got it initially in the third trimester of my last pregnancy when my breakouts were getting crazy and still using it now 3 months after having my baby. It is amazing stuff and my skin has never felt or looked better. It makes my daytime routine seem easier since it leaves my skin so refreshed. The best part is that I have no more breakouts and it works so well I sometimes will wear it during the day too. Will purchase again and again!

on 2/18/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is an amazing mask. I have severely dry, sensitive skin due to chronic medical conditions and am always on the lookout for products to help it out. This is one of the best I have come across. It is quite thick at first but becomes much easier to rub in as you spread it on. It is unbelievably moisturizing, probably amongst the top five most moisturized products I've come across. When I wake up my skin is left feeling hydrated instead of tight and dry. It also is left with a nice glow and there is a noticeable improvement to the texture. My skin is more even, smooth, and soft (I think it's because it's more hydrated). I can't fault it. It's incredible and I recommend it to everyone.

on 12/1/2014 2:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I heard about this product from watching Jaclyn Hills youtube channel, while I love her I'm not sure what I think of this product. I've only had it for a week and so far I'm not impressed. I hate the pot container for one, the smell is whatever but it did absolutely nothing for my dry peeling nose and skin. I was looking for something to get me thought the harsh Chicago winters and unfortunately I don't think this product will safice. It's not worth the price, will be taking it back to sephora.

on 11/15/2014 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Approach this little jar of magic w/ caution if you're sensitive to Jojoba oil, which is high on the ingredient list.

The texture of this cream is unique (hard to describe) and I've never felt anything like it. Thin and powerful. Think of Aquaphor's power, but in a cosmetically elegant, sweet smelling formula.

When using harsh acne-fighting products (BP or Rx), I was able to pair this with it and my skin wasn't so dull and rough. I would wake up with supple skin that didn't require any additional topical creams.

Now, I use this as almost nightly eye cream, because concealer and ss dry out my eye area. Considering the size of the jar, this is an incredibly cost effective use. The jar will probably go rancid before it's used up.

My skin's sensitivity justifies the price, and always catch it during a Sephora sale.

on 9/16/2014 12:21:00 PM

Received sample from sephora, totally worth the splurge to buy full size! I have really sensitive dry skin, and this leaves it soft, hydrated and flawless. Somehow this manages to clear my pores and get rid of dry spots. Only downside is the smell (strong) and I wish it came in a pump or squeeze bottle. Otherwise, I'll use this for the rest of my life.

on 9/11/2014 11:20:00 PM

I love this moisturizer. My skin has drastically changed since using it. I'm currently living in northern canada, and the winters are made of your worst nightmares. My skin went from oily to severely dry. This product has turned it around. I'm not oily again, but I am well hydrated. All of the redness and flakes have completely gone away. Highly recommended.

on 8/29/2014 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love this cream! Good enough for Canadian winters and not too greasy for summer. No more flaky dry skin for me while using this! I wish it came in a tube rather than a jar, it would be more hygienic and the product would last longer. My only concern with this is that I went to Greece last month and went to buy this (hoping it would be cheaper) but they no longer sell this in Greece as they no longer manufacture this product they told me over and over again. So I went home and looked at the box my cream came in from sephora which i kept, and saw a date printed on it that said 2012! Was I sold old/expired product? If so, thats not cool, and if they no longer manufacture this, how much longer will i be able to buy this at sephora? I ended up buying the Korres Watercress Ultra nourishing & moisturizing cream in Greece as per the sales associate's advice since they didnt have the yoghurt line in Greece. The expiry date on the box of that cream is 2 years from now so I know its fresh.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I stumbled on this when I was pregnant and looking for a night cream without any dangerous ingredients like retinol. I got the package at Sephora that also came with a small tube of the yoghurt moisturizer and the cleanser. I couldn't believe that not only did it balance out the oil in my oily but dehydrated skin but it also cleared up all the hormonal acne I was getting in my first trimester. I was able to cut out pretty much all the other skin care potions/serums/masks I was using and stick with just the yoghurt overnight facial (I used the moisturizer during the day until the small tube ran out).

The jar has lasted me almost seven months, although I feel the efficacy has declined recently. This isn't surprising as it lacks most of those nasty chemical preservatives that a lot of products use, but I wish it would come in a smaller, cheaper container that I could just buy more frequently. I also wish it would come in a tube rather than a jar.

I just ran out and opted to replace it with the moisturizing cream instead of the sleeping facial because I want one product I can use day and night, and the facial is too heavy for me for daytime use. But I'll probably end up buying it again this winter when my skin gets slightly dryer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I got this as a deluxe sample at Sephora. I have oily skin so I wasn't so excited about a heavy moisturizing product - until I read the "glowing" reviews here.

Although my skin is oily, I do like the idea of moisturising heavily at night. My skin still needs hydration, right? Especially if I've used an exfoliator (you have to nourish the new skin cells well).

Having said that, it's so difficult to find a product that doesn't break me out but this is it! Firstly, it absorbs easily and leaves your skin soothed and super soft like.... souffle? It looks a tad greasy but you're going to sleep so who cares? And your skin looks wonderful in the morning, and comfortable and blemish free. If this product was more easily available to me, cheaper, and I had super dry skin where moisturisation was a priority, I would keep buying this. The little sample bottle I got will last me a while though. But if I needed a nighttime moisturiser, this would be it.

on 6/3/2014 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A limitless pricey but live this product, very moisturizing without being greasy, first tried it in a sample from sephora and had to get the full size. Leaves the skin feeling completely rejuvenated, just like baby skin

Popular Treatments (Face)