October 30, 2014 | 1464 users online

Hair - Redken - Smooth Lock Shampoo & Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by lisaxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this shampoo and conditioner when it's humid, mostly around monsoon season. It helps keep my hair tamed and in place. I highly recommend if you have flyaway/frizz prone hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by charl16

this shampoo smells nice, can tell it's expensive. made my hair smooth and soft stopping those flyaways and weighed it down to stop it flicking out and going kinky but didn't make it greasy or heavy. also made my hair shine and blonde (natural blonde with lighter blonde ombré). hairdresser said only need a tiny amount but I find I need about 50p size to get a good lather and need to wash twice and condition once to get best effect. shampoo lasted me a few months and still had bit of conditioner left after then too. is expensive but worth it for not having those flyaways and flicking out hair IMO!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Dreamfox

Firstly, I rinsed my hair with warm water, then applied the Smooth Lock Shampoo all over my hair. I have to say my hair still felt a little tangled, but it felt as if it was definitely cleaning my hair and the scent was amazing.

After rinsing the shampoo out, I then applied the Smooth Lock Conditioner. I am not joking, as soon as I put the product on my hair, it felt instantly softer and tangle free. I left it on for around 5 minutes to soak in, which is what I do with all my daily conditioners (and yes, I wash and condition my hair every morning as my hair gets oily every other day).

I finally rinsed out the conditioner fully with warm water and wrapped it in a towel whilst I applied my makeup and then blow-dried it.

The end result was amazing and, even though my first thought was to keep the products for special occasions, I ended up using them everyday and my hair definitely felt smoother and a lot healthier than it was before. Unfortunately this meant that the products ran out pretty fast, but I would definitely recommend the Smooth Lock Shampoo and the Smooth Lock Conditioner for anyone that has dry hair or use straighteners/ blow-dryers etc. everyday!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No