September 1, 2014 | 1914 users online

Cleansers - Decleor - Aroma Cleanse

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by KitKatsRule

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tried this out for the first time and after 4 uses gave up as its broke my skin out terribly, I have acne prone oily skin that I need to use products with acids in to keep skin cells at bay. I had already been using a product that had that in and my skin had been fine for months so I don't hold with the theory that a new product can dredge up old dirt etc. under the skin as my skin was already clear, so I think this cleanser has blocked my pores or has something very harsh in that my skin reacted to, also was not impressed with the ingredients as had expected decleor to have more natural ingredients in.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by erialcrobo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As previous reviewer mentions, this cleanser is drying and leaves skin very tight afterwards. I don't recommend .

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Keloraz

This product dried my skin out, which doesn't happen very often with cleaners. Made me break-out, and left my skin feeling too tight. Will definitely not repurchase this cleanser.