February 26, 2015 | 1848 users online

Scrubs - Freeman - Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2015 1:09:00 AM More reviews by gabs87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG, best mask and scrub ever, just love it❤, amazing quality, good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 6:45:00 AM More reviews by ivankaranka

HOLY GRAIL EXFOLIATING MASK!
So happy to finally have found a cheap, effective mask that does exactly what it says it will do. You can find it for under 4 dollars at your local walmart or walgreens and it is worth every dollar and more. This mask is a weekly must for me especially in these Chicago winters, in which my skin gets incredibly dry and lifeless. As soon as I'm done scrubbing my face with this mask my skin looks amazing and rejuvenated and I feel like all the gunk is completely gone. Whenever I have a lot of scattered breakouts throughout my face I use this mask and the next day my blemishes are greatly reduced in size and color. It has a very coarse texture, so be sure to apply water to your face before trying to scrub it on. The smell is sweet with a hint of musk, but nothing overwhelming at all. This is probably the best mask that Freeman has to offer, very well done.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2015 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is definitely not mask material as it's too thick and just falls off the face, but with that out of the way it is a superb scrub, definitely best exfoliant I've purchased. I personally like my scrubs grainy and rough and I was not impressed with higher priced products that barely scrubbed anything off. For best results I use this scrub first then proceed with my face wash as this clears away all debris allowing for my cleanser to really penetrate my skin. I also love how is warms up as soon as it touches your skin. Love love love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2015 10:50:00 PM More reviews by RatPillowTalk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first purchased this in the single packet at Walmart for $1.37. I tried it that night and loved it so much I went back the next day and bought a full-sized bottle for myself and one for my mom. I use it as a face and body scrub in the shower, and it leaves my skin so incredibly soft and silky. It smells amazing, too. The full-sized tube is under $4 for 6 ounces, so it is a really great value. Freeman makes great products, but this one is by far my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2015 12:41:00 PM More reviews by bittersweetfae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Brilliant mask. I can't really speak to its oil absorbing properties. The clay and charcoal in it suggest that it should, but I think that the format (sugary and wet) of the mask may not actually be conducive to oil absorption. However, this thing is KILLER at smoothing your skin. I didn't know my skin could even *be* this smooth. It has papaya enzymes and some other lovely smelling botanicals that you can feel working (I might have left it on longer than the packaging suggested which I realized when I felt a mild warming/burning sensation). Then you scrub off those dead skin cells that the product has been loosening up for you and rinse the mask off.

I love the feel of my skin now. And while, yes I mean when I touch it, I also mean the feeling of my skin. It feels light and fresh and happy. For the price, this is incredible. It feels like a trip to the spa. The only not wonderous thing I could say is that it might be worth rinsing this off in the shower. I kept finding sugar crystals in my hairline and on my eyelids for a few hours after rinsing it off in the sink.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 4:23:00 PM More reviews by AnnaV72

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product. I use it mostly as a scrub, and sometimes as a mask. My skin feels so clean, soft, and lovely after using it. It's very inexpensive, and most importantly, my skin looks clear and glowing after using. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Tiffany96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great! I have sensitive skin that is irritated by products like the st.ives scrub that everyone raves about. This is a great exfoliant that does not irritate my skin, and also smells lovely. I use this twice a week to reduce the look of pores and black heads.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 2:20:00 AM More reviews by purplepotatos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. Exfoliates my face well and leaves it remarkably soft. I'm typically sensitive to smells but this smells incredible. I wish I head a perfume that smells just like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 12:37:00 AM More reviews by creamsodasundae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a bargain product. It felt really warming when I applied it. I put it too close to my eyes and it started to sting a little bit, but I blame that on myself and not on the product. The sugar exfoliated my skin well, and it caused no breakouts. My skin was left soft. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Ljackey101

Love this stuff! Gentle enough for my skin. I use once a week. My face totally feels polished and clean afterward. Letting it sit couple minutes seems to do the skin good. My only complaint is the cap doesn't close well after product is used, it doesn't come out either, so I guess thats fine? Lol. I use it in the shower after the steam has worked its magic and opened le pores up. That way I can use on the upper half of my upperbody. It can get pretty messy, this keeps it from getting anywhere else besides the shower vicinity. Feels pretty harsh if you're scrubbing too hard, but if you're gentle it is too!