December 17, 2014 | 1716 users online

Liquid - Artdeco - Long-lasting Foundation oil-free

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Babycult

With this foundation I would say the pros definitely outweigh the cons, provided you are able to match your shade properly.
I absolutely love the texture and finish of this product- once it sets, the finish is almost glowy, but not too dewy or oily. It lasts fairly well throughout the day, although something to note is that it does transfer quite easily unless I apply a heap of setting powder.
Coverage is medium-but can be built up to a heavier finish if you want it. I have acne prone skin and so I can be quite suspicious of long lasting or heavier coverage foundations as many break me out- this one didn't at all which was a nice surprise. I have found the same with the other Art Deco foundations I have tried- they don't make my acne worse or flare up which is a huge plus for me.
The only issue I had was with the shade- last time I checked there were only 6 shades available. I have very yellow undertones but quite light skin so it can be really difficult for me to find a decent match. I find that it oxidized quickly and once it did went a little too orange for my liking in comparison to my skintone.
The price is relatively fair as well- living in Germany I paid €19, which is a decent chunk cheaper than what you pay for Bobbi Brown or Nars over here.
Overall I think this is a great foundation as long as you can find a skin tone match- texture and feel is beautiful with a nice finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Hausdefab

love this foundation. its make ur face look flawless with medium coverage and looks fresh. i have to touch up every 3 hours due to my oily skin.My MAC Prolongwear more lasting than this one. But its does good job with staying power almost 8 hours in Malaysia climate. It didnt break me out. The texture of this foundation like gel. Artdeco makeup quite impressive if judging their texture and pigment. Really impress with this foundation. Its my everyday makeup.And more things, you guys must try their HD Foundation. Really same level with Make Up Forever HD foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by jiliannem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm using Artdeco Long-lasting Foundation oil-free in shade 03. It has SPF 20 so I don't put sunblock before applying this anymore. The higher the SPF is much better though.

The coverage is nice and matte. If applied evenly, your skin will look naturally flawless and fresh. It's what us girls want, isn't it?

It really is long-lasting. No retouch is needed even after 10 hours. My sister has oily skin and this works wonders on her!

I have combination and sensitive skin and this did not cause me to break-out. Nice, isn't it? It's difficult to find products that are compatible to your skin.

As for the packaging, it's quite handy but you have to tap it over your palm so it will be easier to squeeze the foundation out. Mine is still half full so I'm not sure how much more it will be difficult to squeeze out the rest. Maybe they could make the tube a bit softer.

The price is justifiable by the coverage it gives. It's so good I would like to buy more! However, I'm still open to try out other brands. Still looking for cheaper ones though! :)

Would I re-purchase? Maybe!