April 16, 2014 | 2076 users online

Highlighters - Revlon - Photoready Skinlights in Bare Light

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by dbabiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have no clue what the hype is after looking through reviews I was soo excited to get this to only come home put it on and its too shimmery, on youtube there's reveiws saying it does not contain shimmer but YES it does and mostly my dry spots are nothing but shimmer idk if my dry spots are soaking in the moisture from the product and leaving shimmer behind or what but seriously not worth 13$

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this product! As someone with oily skin, anything "illuminating" tends to make me want to run for the hills. However, this was kind of an impulse buy as I remember using Skinlights back in high school before they were d/c. I chose Bare Light because it looked the most natural/neutral. I have pink undertones so the Pink Light and Peach Light I think would be overkill, and the Bronze Light is way too dark for me this time of year. My favorite way to wear this is mixed into my foundation/BB cream. Using it under foundation eliminates the glow, and this wasn't strong enough as a highlighter for me. This makes me look glowy without being shiny or greasy. It would also work mixed into moisturizer on a bare-face day. I like how the skinny/flat tube fits into my makeup case without taking up tons of space. I'd say it is worth a shot!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by beautybaby44

I went to the drugstore and asked the clerk what the best foundation was and this is what she brought to me. It was 15 dollars. I discovered when I got home that it was a liquid illuminator/bronzer! I was disappointed at first, but now I like it. It gives a nice sun-kissed glow.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

don't understand the hype...too shimmery!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It brings s soft light nude highlight to the face. I use this to complete a more natural look! It blends easyly, it last fairly long. It completes any bronzer or blush! It looks lovely on the face! Love it!