Dior Airflash Matte Touch

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love the Airflash line, but this is a great product to have if you just want to mattify your look quickly over another foundation or just to control excess shine. It doesn't leave any color, just finishes your look and sets it in!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is expensive. However I love it for what it does do and what it is. It's a great makeup setting spray. It does control some oil but don't expect oil to be at bay all day. I spray after foundation before eye makeup. Blush does not make a difference with me , I can spray before and after. I have a medium tan complexion and I find powder to be an ok match. Tip its great as a mascara base. Spray gives fullness to mascara. I love Dior makeup in general.

This was way too Orange on my skin. I love the air flash foundation but unfortunately this was a miss. I am so sad and I'll be taking this back. I hope they come out with more shades in the future.

I thought I had found the perfect solution to my oily t-zone, any kind of powder loose or pressed, clogs my skin, so I thought this was a brilliant idea, but unfortunately this didn't work for me. I like and use the Airflash foundation daily in 201 Linen and this was just to dark for my skin tone, it sprays out a light tan color to begin with, and then turned an "orange" color (oxidized) where applied as the day went on. The "matte" part also only lasted a couple of hours for me as well. I exchanged for Dior pore minimizer matte primer (liquid) and so far it seem to be working better for my NC20 complexion.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product gives me flawless skin that stays matte for four hours in the summer heat. If I use my Becca Mattifying primer underneath it, then I stay matte all day. I apply this to a flat-topped brush (Lancome), and then dot it on my face and spread it out. Used very sparingly and carefully, this lasted for 67 days. I will not repurchase simply because it's way too expensive. If the can had last an extra month this would have been a keeper.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a nice product. It is so easy to use. First, I apply the Airflash CC Primer with a brush. Then, I follow up with Airflash foundation in 100 -- I apply this with the Marc Jacobs Foundation I brush. I apply a touch of blush. Then, I follow up with a spray of this. It sets the foundation nicely. It does get on my eyelashes and eyebrows, so I wait to apply those products. This is a bit darker than my airflash, so the trick is to hold it away from my face about 8 inches and spray left to right real quick while aiming at my nose. I don't want it down too far to my chin so as to darken up my jawline. I find that it works best this way to provide a sheer flush of color. This might even work for some ladies who want a slight touch of color in lieu of foundation. I do notice that my foundation stays on all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. I have oily skin and its hard to find a foundation to stay matte. This product is pricey but worth every cent. I don't use any other Dior product and I most likely won't, but I will rebuy this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Allow me to be the first to review this wonderful product. I'm very careful about buying Dior because let's be honest: It's expensive! And this product is no different. I got a gift card for my birthday and I splurged. Man! Am I glad I did!! This stuff is incredible!! I spray this on after my foundation and my skin is beautiful and matte for hours!! I spray it, then use my beauty blender to even it out.
Now, let me say this: The instructions say that you can use this for touch ups throughout the day. I don't see how you could possibly do that. When you spray this, it leaves obvious color all over your face; and I mean ALL OVER your face. My eyelashes are even colored! You would totally mess up your makeup if you try to use this as a touch up. But if you use it before you put on your other makeup, it's a wonderful finish to your foundation if you have oily skin....and I have MEGA, OFF THE CHARTS, CRAZY oily skin.
The only other down side (other than the price) is that it's in a spray can so there's no way to tell how much product is left. I still plan to start saving for my next can when this one runs out. I don't care how much it costs when it works this good, I will pay. Another home run by Dior!
UPDATE: I'm taking off a lippie. As awesome as this product is, I've had it less than a month and it has already run out of product. I'm SO mad. I finally find something to control my oil and I can't afford it. $50 a month is too rich for my blood