July 30, 2014 | 2003 users online

Powder - Christian Dior - Airflash Matte Touch

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice product. It is so easy to use. First, I apply the Airflash CC Primer with a brush. Then, I follow up with Airflash foundation in 100 -- I apply this with the Marc Jacobs Foundation I brush. I apply a touch of blush. Then, I follow up with a spray of this. It sets the foundation nicely. It does get on my eyelashes and eyebrows, so I wait to apply those products. This is a bit darker than my airflash, so the trick is to hold it away from my face about 8 inches and spray left to right real quick while aiming at my nose. I don't want it down too far to my chin so as to darken up my jawline. I find that it works best this way to provide a sheer flush of color. This might even work for some ladies who want a slight touch of color in lieu of foundation. I do notice that my foundation stays on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Lancomeba2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. I have oily skin and its hard to find a foundation to stay matte. This product is pricey but worth every cent. I don't use any other Dior product and I most likely won't, but I will rebuy this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by poeticsinger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Allow me to be the first to review this wonderful product. I'm very careful about buying Dior because let's be honest: It's expensive! And this product is no different. I got a gift card for my birthday and I splurged. Man! Am I glad I did!! This stuff is incredible!! I spray this on after my foundation and my skin is beautiful and matte for hours!! I spray it, then use my beauty blender to even it out.
Now, let me say this: The instructions say that you can use this for touch ups throughout the day. I don't see how you could possibly do that. When you spray this, it leaves obvious color all over your face; and I mean ALL OVER your face. My eyelashes are even colored! You would totally mess up your makeup if you try to use this as a touch up. But if you use it before you put on your other makeup, it's a wonderful finish to your foundation if you have oily skin....and I have MEGA, OFF THE CHARTS, CRAZY oily skin.
The only other down side (other than the price) is that it's in a spray can so there's no way to tell how much product is left. I still plan to start saving for my next can when this one runs out. I don't care how much it costs when it works this good, I will pay. Another home run by Dior!
UPDATE: I'm taking off a lippie. As awesome as this product is, I've had it less than a month and it has already run out of product. I'm SO mad. I finally find something to control my oil and I can't afford it. $50 a month is too rich for my blood

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No