October 26, 2014 | 1037 users online

Top/Base Coats - Perfect Formula Manicure Booster

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by STACEYFFF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm surprised this hasn't been reviewed more...

I'm on my second bottle and this is better than any top coat I've ever tried (CND Super Shiney, OPI, Sally, Seche etc). I'm very hard on my hands and I've come to expect to have to remove my chipped polish by the second or third day. With Manicure Booster, I've actually gone five or six days with no chipping, and only minimal tip wear, which is nearly miraculous.

Good stuff!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I had run out of my beloved Sally Hansen Insta-Dry and had received this as a sample in my last New Beauty Test Tube order. I used one coat of this on top of my nail polish after it had almost dried. It didn't give a really glossy shine like the Insta-Dry does, and it isn't as thick either.

I love the look that Insta-Dry gives my nails, this Manicure Booster doesn't do much of anything really, although I can see the benefit in having a thinner top coat as opposed to a thick one. It is holding up pretty well, my nail polish hasn't chipped after a couple of days but using this as a top coat takes ages to dry. I applied it to my nails at 8pm and went to bed at 11pm. When I woke up the fabric of my bedsheets had left an imprint in every one of my nails which is an interesting look, if not exactly what i was aiming for. The product also drips down the brush as soon as you take it out of the bottle, if you aren't careful you can apply way too much to each nail.

I won't bother purchasing this, I will stick to what I know and love in the future.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No