Dove Go Sleeveless 1/4 Moisturizers E F

4.2

on 12/27/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this product as a sample in a brand sample package by mail, and boy, I'm glad I did! I was using another brand for a while and at the end of the day I was always smelling B.O. on me. I asked the BF and he said he couldn't smell it, but I could and that made me paranoid and crazy!! I was really afraid that someone else could smell it too.

So... after getting this product in the mail I decided to give it a try since the smell was great and the product I was using was horrible. It's great product and I've already repurchase it. The smell is soft, feminine and pretty without messing with my perfume. The feeling is great to the touch and it dry quickly.Also, it keep me dry all day.

I'll repurchase for sure.

on 12/25/2014 5:51:00 AM

This is also great to use on your bikini line after you shave, it will soothe and help prevent bumps. seriously!

on 5/30/2014 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Really love this stuff. I have it in the shea butter scent and it's nice-smelling without being like "hey I can smell your deodorant". Keeps the wetness at bay, smells great all day, but what I really loved was that it's improved my underarm area dramatically.

I would always, always have red bumps and other irritation. I've been using this for about a week now (I also use the Advanced Care one some days but I used this one alone for a week to see if it would live up to its claims) and no more red bumps!! My underarm skin is smooth and soft and shaving is even easier now. Will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

SO.. I bought into the hype about this product. I will be brief, and blunt. I could not even make it to the 5 day mark. Yes, it feels nice, but... wet. Like it never dries. Ever. I am noticing an improvement in the skin under my arms? Minimally. But, and this is a BIG DEAL.. I stink with this stuff. I applied it 2-3 times a day, and it continuously wears off and than I smell gross. Not pleasant for myself, or anyone else near me for that matter. The horrid part, is the scent of the product ( Beauty Finish) mixed with my own special Eau du whatever equals something gawdawful. This scent just does not smell good on me, and it has no lasting power. I am in a northern climate. Hardly +45 out there.. more like -30.. and I smell like an ape with this stuff. So. .cool concept, but poorly executed, in my opinion. I will be going back to Degree Clear.. Just works better with my body chemistry I guess. Maybe I could use the dove as a "treatment" at night or something, until the product is used up and see if there is an actual, visible improvement, however, I highly doubt I will repurchase.

on 12/18/2013 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these deodorants! I love the go sleeveless line it has great clean yet feminine scents. What really makes these my favorites out of all the other deodorants is that throughout the day or when you sweat the scent does not change. The deodorant is moisterizing and lasts a pretty long time due to the moisterization you don't have to use as much. It keeps the wetness at a minimum while keeping you smelling nice. Love love love these deodorants will repurchase and recommend.

on 7/26/2013 3:26:00 AM

I like this as my simple deodorant. Like the `flat` packaging as it fits into my purse. This is the blue bottle with 1/4 moisturizers and vitamins E + F. Smells heavenly, soft and sweet, more like a very soft clean smell. All the other smells irritate me in the long run, but not this one. It doesn`t scream antiperspirant when you stand next to someone, just has the lightest clean smell. I do think however for the antiperspirant effect the Clarins deodorant (or of course something like the Certain Dry is much better, however this Dove is a nice companion to those).