April 19, 2014 | 1717 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go Sleeveless 1/4 Moisturizers E F

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Calina_Oscura76

SO.. I bought into the hype about this product. I will be brief, and blunt. I could not even make it to the 5 day mark. Yes, it feels nice, but... wet. Like it never dries. Ever. I am noticing an improvement in the skin under my arms? Minimally. But, and this is a BIG DEAL.. I stink with this stuff. I applied it 2-3 times a day, and it continuously wears off and than I smell gross. Not pleasant for myself, or anyone else near me for that matter. The horrid part, is the scent of the product ( Beauty Finish) mixed with my own special Eau du whatever equals something gawdawful. This scent just does not smell good on me, and it has no lasting power. I am in a northern climate. Hardly +45 out there.. more like -30.. and I smell like an ape with this stuff. So. .cool concept, but poorly executed, in my opinion. I will be going back to Degree Clear.. Just works better with my body chemistry I guess. Maybe I could use the dove as a "treatment" at night or something, until the product is used up and see if there is an actual, visible improvement, however, I highly doubt I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love these deodorants! I love the go sleeveless line it has great clean yet feminine scents. What really makes these my favorites out of all the other deodorants is that throughout the day or when you sweat the scent does not change. The deodorant is moisterizing and lasts a pretty long time due to the moisterization you don't have to use as much. It keeps the wetness at a minimum while keeping you smelling nice. Love love love these deodorants will repurchase and recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this as my simple deodorant. Like the `flat` packaging as it fits into my purse. This is the blue bottle with 1/4 moisturizers and vitamins E + F. Smells heavenly, soft and sweet, more like a very soft clean smell. All the other smells irritate me in the long run, but not this one. It doesn`t scream antiperspirant when you stand next to someone, just has the lightest clean smell. I do think however for the antiperspirant effect the Clarins deodorant (or of course something like the Certain Dry is much better, however this Dove is a nice companion to those).