August 27, 2014 | 1819 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go Sleeveless 1/4 Moisturizers E F

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by palefawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Really love this stuff. I have it in the shea butter scent and it's nice-smelling without being like "hey I can smell your deodorant". Keeps the wetness at bay, smells great all day, but what I really loved was that it's improved my underarm area dramatically.

I would always, always have red bumps and other irritation. I've been using this for about a week now (I also use the Advanced Care one some days but I used this one alone for a week to see if it would live up to its claims) and no more red bumps!! My underarm skin is smooth and soft and shaving is even easier now. Will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Calina_Oscura76

SO.. I bought into the hype about this product. I will be brief, and blunt. I could not even make it to the 5 day mark. Yes, it feels nice, but... wet. Like it never dries. Ever. I am noticing an improvement in the skin under my arms? Minimally. But, and this is a BIG DEAL.. I stink with this stuff. I applied it 2-3 times a day, and it continuously wears off and than I smell gross. Not pleasant for myself, or anyone else near me for that matter. The horrid part, is the scent of the product ( Beauty Finish) mixed with my own special Eau du whatever equals something gawdawful. This scent just does not smell good on me, and it has no lasting power. I am in a northern climate. Hardly +45 out there.. more like -30.. and I smell like an ape with this stuff. So. .cool concept, but poorly executed, in my opinion. I will be going back to Degree Clear.. Just works better with my body chemistry I guess. Maybe I could use the dove as a "treatment" at night or something, until the product is used up and see if there is an actual, visible improvement, however, I highly doubt I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love these deodorants! I love the go sleeveless line it has great clean yet feminine scents. What really makes these my favorites out of all the other deodorants is that throughout the day or when you sweat the scent does not change. The deodorant is moisterizing and lasts a pretty long time due to the moisterization you don't have to use as much. It keeps the wetness at a minimum while keeping you smelling nice. Love love love these deodorants will repurchase and recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this as my simple deodorant. Like the `flat` packaging as it fits into my purse. This is the blue bottle with 1/4 moisturizers and vitamins E + F. Smells heavenly, soft and sweet, more like a very soft clean smell. All the other smells irritate me in the long run, but not this one. It doesn`t scream antiperspirant when you stand next to someone, just has the lightest clean smell. I do think however for the antiperspirant effect the Clarins deodorant (or of course something like the Certain Dry is much better, however this Dove is a nice companion to those).