October 25, 2014 | 1780 users online

Moisturizers - Shiseido - Future Solution LX Night Cream

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, so I went to Nordstrom today to buy the Future Solution Eye Cream, and right now they have a deal, the Eye Cream comes in a set with small sample sizes of 3 products from this line! Otherwise, I would have never bought this cream as the full size is $260. And I don`t have any wrinkles yet, lol. However, the packaging is beautiful, futuristic, luxurious. The cream`s texture is heavenly, almost like velvet. Goes on super smooth, plumps skin, smells soft. I have very sensitive skin, and this is loaded with anti aging stuff, so it made it a bit red but really plump and alive. I have to update later. I am guessing the product is a strong anti aging product, but might be too much for my skin, and I really have no wrinkles at this point. If you are desperate, try it, it has got great reviews all over, and considering the thick texture and how little you need, (sinks in beautifully though), the jar will last a long time for sure.