Goody Quickstyle Paddle Brush

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I prefer letting me hair air dry over blow drying. I know people rave about this brush on Youtube so, after some thought, I purchased it. First....$!3 is a ridiculous price for a brush, even if it does cut down your hair drying time. I have long, thick but fine textured hair. I believe the type of hair you have is the clinching point for this product. I've noticed that a lot of the people who love this brush the most have fine hair, like I do. My hair did dry quicker using this. I used a timer and timed how long it takes me hair to air dry both with and without using this brush. Without the brush: 3 hours 45 minutes was the average time. With the brush: 2 hours 15 minutes. I did this several times and my hair dried while indoors. Essentially this brush cut down my dry time in half: 4 hours vs 2 hours. Also this brush does go through wet hair fairly easily, which I am very grateful for. I would rate this higher except for the pricing and because I don't think it works equally well on all hair types.

on 7/24/2013 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I picked this up hoping it would make a difference in my blow drying time (I have long, wavy-ish hair) which can be upwards of 30 minutes in the winter. I was sort of impressed by it at first, but I think it was a placebo effect - I don't think it actually makes much of a difference. If it did reduce my drying time, I would say it was only by 10%, 15% tops. The brush itself is fine - it brushes through wet hair without snagging and what have you. But for $13, I expected some results from this and I got duped. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is and that was the case for this brush.