Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is just like a much cheaper version of the ysl rouge volupte shine high shine lipstick. im not talking about the overall quality, just the finish. it's a lipstick but the finish is glossy/shiny, so you dont need a gloss on top of it to give your lips a bit shine. i really like the color i got which is 04 peach on the beach but i just noticed this product has alcohol listed as one of the ingredients. why would a lipstick have an alcohol as an ingredient? if it hadnt been for that, i wouldve given it a higher rating. shame.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

no color at all!? ( I am asian , my lips is not too pale or dark )
felt REAL thick , do a little moisturize my lips....
no scent no taste.....
wont rebuy
just an ordinary lipbalm
I expect the "Orange Punch" to be red-orangey coloured!! but there is no color.... not even orange or pink!
sadly, I spent almost $18 for this ordinary, 4gram lipbalm!!! ergghhhh.......

at least the packaging looks like its expensive -_____-

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I generally love Bourjois products in general so was excited to try this. I decided to try Fuschia Libre as I don't usually wear fuschias. I loved the glossy look and the texture but it does wear off quite fast. I would buy it again but perhaps in a different colour.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have three colors: the fucshia, orange and red ones, and Iove all of them! It goes smoothly on the lips, add just the right amount of color, and last long! I like the bright but not too opaque color, so it's really good for daily use when I don't put too much makeup on but want to look fresh. Even after eating, the product still sits well on the lips, so you won't look funny if you forgot to reapply. However, the gloss fades quickly, but the lasting color pays off! Good value, good quality, they're my current fave!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great lipstick! I have it in the color Fuchsia Libre, which I find very pretty. This dark pink color is very bright and pigmented, and it doesn't dry out my lips. After the glossy finish is gone, my lips are left with a nice dark pink stain which lasts for a few hours. If I do want to reapply, it is very easy with these kinds of sticks as it doesn't need to be applied with precision. Another positive thing about the lipstick is that it has a subtle taste and smell which is not offensive.
One minor negative detail about the packaging is that the letters on the stick wear off quite easily when left in the make up bag for a long time. It doesn't affect the color, but it makes the appearance of the product a little cheap after a while, even though Bourjois is not that cheap where I buy it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

These are some nice lip crayons. I've only picked up one, Fuchsia Libre, a nice dark pink. Bought this when it was on offer, as I wanted a new lip product for when I went to Italy. I am impressed! These are quite glossy, which I liked, though for those who want more of a matte, these might not be up your street. They give a nice colour payoff, and as previously stated, give a glossy finish. Sadly, the glossy finish does not last for a long time, certainly not the 10 hours it claims to last for, but when it fades, it given a nice, even coloured lip. However, I coupled this with the Maybelline Baby Lips underneath, and made it look extra glossy, and last longer. Also, it claims to be waterproof, and it survived persistent drinking well. The packaging is simple, nothing incredible, but nice all the same. This was 5 when I purchased it, and I think the price is decent. I do like this product, but I don't love it, to be honest. I'm interested to try out more lip crayons, but I would buy it again if it was on offer or new shades were bought out.
Tips: When using this, fill your lips on the side, to keep the tip pointy.

Aye carumba I love these lipsticks! A lipstick when you don't feel like wearing a lipstick if you know what I mean. I have purchased lots of backups in case they discontinue (the horror!) and the red is wonderful and glossy. Love them! Great price. Super easy to apply.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this product as it was buy one get another half price on Bourjois products online. Normally I'm a huge fan of Bourjois products as I find them good quality, especially considering the price. But I'm just not in love with this product. I bought this lip crayon on "Peach on the Beach", which I thought would be a peach colour but when I opened the parcel I was dismayed to find a neon orange lip crayon. Thinking that it might look different when I applied it, I swatched it on my hand and on my lips - no still pretty neon! Granted it actually looks quite good with my brown hair and is appropriate for summer months as I like a bright lip but I'll never be able to wear this to work as I work as a teacher and I tend to dress conservatively. Don't get me wrong, it's not so bad that I'll never use it, I can make it work but I definitely won't be repurchasing. Maybe I just picked up a bad colour but I have noticed that most of the colors are very intense and not natural looking.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

LOVE!! I have this in Plum Russian and it's such a flattering, deep plum colour for my fair complexion (NC15). It's a lot more hydrating than I expected and is so easy to apply. I don't know that it lasts 10 hours as claimed, but it is definitely long lasting and, when it does fade, it remains even. No horrible line around the lips or dryness. A very subtle scent, but nothing yuck or overpowering. I can't speak for the formula of the other colours, but Plum Russian is wonderful!

It's a beautiful lip product ! Honestly I've tried revlon lip butters , hydrating lip sticks frome stee lauder and I can say with absolute conviction that this is the only lipgloss that hasn't given me ; 1) feathering , 2) start fading from the inside of your lips , 3) give that white line on your lips , 4) dried up!

It's perfect!