Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix

4.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Disodium EDTA, Globularia Alypum (Blue Daisy) Extract, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral

on 3/23/2015 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love these! I was looking for a Glycolic alternative to the proactive toner (step 2 in the 3-step kit), and I picked these up from Ulta for $12.99 (USD). They were also recently on sale at Target for about $10, so I grabbed another pack because they work SO well. I sometimes use them at night in lieu of washing my face, because I get very lazy once i've been relaxing in the evening. These have helped my breakout-prone skin tremendously. The smell quite pleasant, the price is right, and they're very neatly packaged. I keep mine in the medicine cabinet, and I have not had to worry about them drying out. Not only has it helped my breakouts, but it is also helping fade some hyperpigmentation. Like another reviewer mentioned, I also use the Alpha Hydrox 12% Soufflé once a week for a real boost. My skin hasn't looked this great in quite a while. If you're contemplating buying these, DO IT!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff did brighten my skin and improve the tone, but I read somewhere that Glycolic acid can thin the top layer of your skin which might help it look better but kinda freaks me out so I don't think I'll buy it again...

on 2/22/2015 2:46:00 PM

I have head loads of good things about this product and saw an offer at Boots so i decided to buy it, i was really surprised how good this product actually works. I have acne prone skin, hyper-pigmentation and blemishes and after using this for 4 weeks i have seen such a huge difference in my skin. My acne scars have faded/fading, my skin looks brighter and and so much more clearer. This product is extremely hydrating and does not dry out your skin at all. I normally use this as a toner at the end of the day after removing all my make up just to get rid of all the makeup my cleanser couldn't get through to. I did use this in combination with the glycolic cleansing gel, unfortunately it broke me out, my skin couldnt handle it and now i have limited to using it twice or thrice a week. Best buy and i would buy it again when i am finished.

on 2/12/2015 10:44:00 AM

So far amazing!!! I'm soon to be 40..I suffer from cystic acne and I have several acne scars. This product so far has diminished my scars significantly and is making my skin very smooth and hydrated. I have tried other glycol if products before and this one is the most effective without all the harsh dryness. I only use it once a day and the results have been terrific!! Would totally buy again and again!!!

on 2/11/2015 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

All I can really say is wow!! I am going on 25 and have only suffered from acne for about 5-6 years and boy has it given me the run around. In my teens I didn't have any issues even playing sports and staying active until my early 20s it got bad. I have tried every brand imaginable olay, zap zit, clearasil, aveeno, oxy, proactive (which btw made it worse), burst bees, yes to tomatoes, murad.... I could go on with the drugstore brands I've tried it all I have been to multiple doctors been put on the pill, doxycycline, minocycline, sulfur washes, retin a creams, clyndomycin (sp?) nothing has even masked. And my skin isn't even horrible but I do have acne spots. I decided to give this a go. I read reviews on target and purchased it because at this point I have spent so much money what's another $10. It's been about 5 days and I have noticed a big difference in my skin tone. It's smooth, no new large pimples and the existing ones are able to heal. I'm not sure if it's the acid or the ingredients are just that good. I haven't used it long enough to know for sure how well they work but I really do like them. I use these before bed. They do leave kind of a sticky ish residue but I use these let my face dry for 5-10 mins then add moisturizer and head to sleep. So the sticky issue isn't really a problem. I have purchased the cleaner and scrub and I will try them tonight I know this is long winded but I am a review reader in basically for every lotion or potion I buy and appreciate people's honesty so I thought I would leave my feedback for a product I think is a game changer that has helped (so far) not hindered my skin.

on 1/4/2015 11:20:00 AM

WOW! This product did wonders for me. I discovered it through Kylie Jenner when she posted a pic of the glycolic fix line and how she liked it. Of course I knew it was some kind of promotion but I decided to give it a shot since she had used it and "reccommended" it. This product is around $11.99 if I remember and comes with 60 pads. The pads are wet and they never dry out once in the container! I have sensitive, acne-prone, dry (I live in a cold climate) and sometimes combination skin. I have some mild acne and a lot of hyperpigmentation and scars. This has helped me sooooooo much with clearing up my skin! It's so gentle on my skin, it has helped tremendously with my acne (has diminished the amount of acne I get, helped with redness and helped prevent new acne from forming!) Everytime I use it, my skin feels so soft, smooth and moisturised - even without applying moisturiser! (Although I never skip my moisturiser) If you have sensitive, acne-prone skin and it is irritated and red from products that contain any harsh chemical like Benzoyl Peroxyde or Salicylic Acid give this one a go! It contains 10% Glycolic Acid and it's not at all harmful for your skin! It helps to refresh, brighten, exfoliate, moisturises, smooths, calms and retexturises. With this product, I have found all of these elements present in it! Very satisfied! Also, it has never broke me out! :) Strongly reccommend! Will definitely check out the other products in this line.

on 1/2/2015 3:11:00 AM

people, excuse my french but these are #@*%^! AMAZING oh my GOD my HG of my whole lifetime.
I have: sensitive, combination, acneprone skin. know what that means? anything breaks me out, anything that clears up acne dries up my skin to shreds, anything that moisturizes my skin breaks me out again & the cycle GOES ON.. but THESE have cleared up ANY sign of blemishes on my face & keep my skin hydrated at the same time.. swear to god I'd buy out the entire company if I could. BUY THEM.

on 10/27/2014 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have used 10% glycolic acid before and I discovered it was too harsh. This might have the perfect percentage of GA. I have been using this for a week now and the scars on my forehead have faded! My skin looks brighter, smoother, and even.

I do use this in combination with the gel cleanser, which also has glycolic acid. I absolutely love this stuff and will continue to purchase it as long as it's in stock at ULTA.

BUY IT! I don't think you'll regret it.

on 10/22/2014 6:40:00 PM

EXCELLENT! Will buy again and again!! Ulta is sold out in my local store and online. Bummer. But it's no wonder. They're that good. They don't burn and sting like other glycolic producs I've used but they have improved the texture of my skin and keep the crusties away. Definitely recommend!

on 9/6/2014 9:29:00 AM

these treatment pads from Nip+Fab truly are fabulous. i needed a chemical exfoliant that wasn't in gel or cream form and this product fit the bill. i've taken the advice of fellow MUAers by cutting the pad in half, and i find using just half of 1 pad after my evening cleanse, every other night, to give me the best results without irritation. my skin is combination/sensitive/reactive and these pads do not cause any discomfort. my pores are refined, any remaining PIH from cysts have begun to fade, the few blackheads on my nose have started to vanish, and my tone is more even generally. there were a few breakouts starting on my chin and this product eradicated them before they even had a chance to form. these pads are both affordable and effective. i'm looking forward to trying the rest of the Nip+Fab Glycolic line.

Popular Treatments (Face)