Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix pads

4.1

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Disodium EDTA, Globularia Alypum (Blue Daisy) Extract, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was extremely excited to try this product after all of the hype surrounding the range and all of the positive reviews I have read.
These pads smell strongly of chemicals, it is not a very pleasant smell. They are soaked in product and when applied to the skin leave a thick and sticky film. It also left my skin looking very red and feeling very irritated. These pads also broke me out, probably the sticky film blocking my pores.
Overall, I would not recommend these to anyone. They are gimmicky and ineffective.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

As a fan of chemical exfoliants as opposed to most scrubs, I am always on the hunt for new ones to try. My favorite type of chemical exfoliant is the ingredient Glycolic Acid, as I have dry sensitive skin (my skin is not sensitive to this type of acid, though), but that is prone to hormonal breakouts. I personally cannot use anything with BHA (salyislic acid in because of an allergy), so I am forced to only use AHA, which I am fortunate that this acid is better for drier skin anyhow.

These pads are much like the First Aid Beauty exfoliating pads, which I also like. They do come cheaper, though, but are slightly thinner in consistency and smaller, but both sizes suit me fine, I am not picky on size. I find these pads more hydrating than the First Aid Beauty ones, but there does not to seem to be as much solution on the pads, as they themselves seem drier. I find I have to supplement drops of my morning hydrating toner (Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner) in the morning and my Pixi Glow Tonic (holy grail and would boost the exfoliation properties of these pads and provide more soothing agents too for the skin to recover) at night. But the primary reason why I buy these pads is for traveling when I don't want to lug around liquid toners and cotton pads everywhere, and even just testing these at home, I wonder if they will be moist enough to store well and also to serve my needs well enough even though the ingredients are their for some amazing skincare benefit. I don't know. My jury's still out on these. I probably WOULD repurchase these, but only right before a trip, as they are cheaper than the similar First Aid Beauty Pad's and do have more hydrating ingredients (at least for my skin and its needs) in addition to the exfoliating glycolic than the First Aid Beauty ones have in addition to the glycolic in them. BUT these will not replace my at home toners, whether for hydration or nightly (gentle) exfoliation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Thought these would maybe be a dupe for the dr Dennis gross pads but nope...these made no difference in my skin at all

Since moving from a small town into central London my skin has not been happy with me. Hard water and severe pollution have given me spots and blackheads coupled with oily and dry skin. These face pads have been a miracle. They have cleared out the blackheads on my nose and cheeks, they have reduced the size of my pores, started to normalise my skin type and I've hardly had a single spot since I started using them every day! These pads seem a bit expensive but trust me they are worth it!!

This product is not strong enough to be effective, and is quite pricey.

I used these after the St. Ive's exfoliating glycolic pads were discontinued, and will never buy them again. I feel like I'm spending $10-$12 on nothing, because the glycolic acid in this product is not strong enough to work for me.

I went through the entire container and found no difference in the fading of dark marks or acne scars. The PH of this product is 4, while most glycolic products are a PH of 3. It might be good for someone with super sensitive skin though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have sensitive, acne prone skin and using these pads has been moderately helpful. For someone with frequent breakouts, I can't say these pads prevent acne, but I do think they reduce the appearance of pores and help prevent blackheads. The smell is mild and slightly fruity. Unfortunately the pads definitely leave a sticky residue behind, so I only use them at night between cleansing and moisturizing. I got these at Target for $13 and they should last about 2 months. I will probably keep buying them because I've had no adverse affects using them as a toner, and I do think overall my skin looks improved.

I have been using Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner for several months and I was getting results, but I traveled and forgot to bring it. Ran to CVS and found these on sale. They are slightly stronger than the Toner, 2.5% v. 2%, but they work wonderfully. I think they are much more effective than the toner I was using. They smell good, come in a very travel friendly jar and are not a liquid, so it is easy to fly with them! With 60 in a jar I expect they will last me over a 2 months. I use them after cleansing in the evening 4 days a week. No burning, no irritation. The pads are thin so it can be hard to remove just one, but they seem to have enough product for the whole face.

I have been using a month and just repurchased another jar of these pads (used twice a day a jar lasts a month). I was a bit concerned as I have had little luck with glycolic products and tend to end up with angry breakouts, but this product has made me think that it's not glycolic that is the issue, but other ingredients in those other products. These are mild and refreshing and I basically use them as an acid toner in my skin care. Haven't noticed a lot of brightening, but they have helped skin congestion and with preventing breakouts. They smell mildly citrusy with a bit of licorice or anise. They have not irritated my skin. I use the Glycolic Fix Serum at night as well as the mask a few times a week depending on how my skin looks and feels. I would highly recommend these and the other 2 products I use from this line. A jar of these costs about 14 dollars CDN at SDM. I see they have a stronger version of the pads as well for a few dollars more, but I don't feel the need to try those yet, as I use the mask and serum already.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Using this in conjunction with the Glycolic Fix Serum to try and fade some of my acne scarring at least, I've only been using it for 4 days so far so I can't really comment yet, HAS made me purge but those spots went away so quick like overnight.

Will update after I see results (good, or bad).

I love this product. I have age spots. I've used many expensive products that did not work! This product is wonderful I noticed my age spots getting lighter after a week.. It feels a little sticky after it dries. I have no break outs. I'm going to continue to use this product on my face. I love it