November 23, 2014 | 2112 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nip+Fab - Glycolic Fix

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by karamelsutra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have used 10% glycolic acid before and I discovered it was too harsh. This might have the perfect percentage of GA. I have been using this for a week now and the scars on my forehead have faded! My skin looks brighter, smoother, and even.

I do use this in combination with the gel cleanser, which also has glycolic acid. I absolutely love this stuff and will continue to purchase it as long as it's in stock at ULTA.

BUY IT! I don't think you'll regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by bteaster5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

EXCELLENT! Will buy again and again!! Ulta is sold out in my local store and online. Bummer. But it's no wonder. They're that good. They don't burn and sting like other glycolic producs I've used but they have improved the texture of my skin and keep the crusties away. Definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by missmelodya

these treatment pads from Nip+Fab truly are fabulous. i needed a chemical exfoliant that wasn't in gel or cream form and this product fit the bill. i've taken the advice of fellow MUAers by cutting the pad in half, and i find using just half of 1 pad after my evening cleanse, every other night, to give me the best results without irritation. my skin is combination/sensitive/reactive and these pads do not cause any discomfort. my pores are refined, any remaining PIH from cysts have begun to fade, the few blackheads on my nose have started to vanish, and my tone is more even generally. there were a few breakouts starting on my chin and this product eradicated them before they even had a chance to form. these pads are both affordable and effective. i'm looking forward to trying the rest of the Nip+Fab Glycolic line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by leilamasumi

Oh my god! This product is amazing! I have suffered with acne for awhile now and I recently discovered Nip+Fab in my local drugstore and I'm the type of person that if I see a celebrity use it, I MUST try it! I recently saw Kylie Jenner post a picture on her instagram of some products from the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix line and how much she loves it (i don't know if she was endorsing). But I decided to give it a go and introduce glycolic acid in my skin care routine and it's the best decision i've ever made! I love this product! It makes my skin feel soo smooth, it helped me clear up my acne and it prevents it! I have also seen my acne scars fade and heal faster! I am so impressed with this product. If you live in Canada though - for me it was so hard to find - but they only sell it at Shoppers Drug Mart for $14 I think?

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by TerryG559

I came across this product and thought it would make some whopping big difference to my skin, my skin lately has been getting more breakouts, with tiny pumps and noticing a few scars setting in here and there. When I tried this out it was totally useless, instead my face looked more red with itchy marks because it made me scratch that hard my skin was sensitive to it, also there were a few new spots! I'm now using biocorrex in a powder and I see and feel a real difference as my skin irritation has gone down as well as my acne! Really over the moon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My skin is sensitive and prone to mini-breakouts (mainly hormonal) I am 30 and i have fine lines and enlarged pores. I exfoliate regularly but i need something slightly stronger. This does the trick. At first, it made several tiny colorless bumps (pimples?) come out (after 2 days of use) but went away after 4 days. I use it at night only, and i apply my moisturizer about 10 minutes after it. One pad is fine for the face. I have 60 days worth of products for 12$ (in Canada) that's seems to be fair.
My skin looks more luminous, the pores smaller, and my makeup holds better. I am very very satisfied so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I never trusted this particular brand, but I wanted to add some kind of glycolic acid to my skincare routine and since I had read only raves on this product, I went and bought myself a tub.
I have to say that I'm allergic to glycolic acid, my skin just can't tolerate it without irritation, redness and itchy bumps.
This product is one of the best tolerated ones I've ever used. One pad, thin as it is, is enough to cover my whole face, and the scent is lovely, I can smell the blue daisy in it. It leaves my skin looking shiny and feeling tacky, so there is no way I could wear this under makeup in the morning, but that's ok, I like to use it at night after washing anyway.
I tried going to sleep with it on, but my face started getting the usual irritation and itchiness so what I do now is put it on after washing, and keep it on for as long as I can. I noticed my threshold is getting higher and higher, so hopefully I'm building up to tolerating it until morning. When I start feeling the unmistakable itchiness, I wash it off and apply my regular moisturizer. I guess this is called short contact therapy.
Even so, it works. I am prone to hormonal acne, and ever since I started using these pads, I haven't had any. My face looks smoother and brighter, and my foundation applies better.

I love this little inexpensive gem, and I will buy again, for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by TickTockAlice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been having a lot of problems with hyper pigmentation lately. Concealers haven't been covering redness and dark spots as well as I'd like, and the heavy applications have led to more clogged pores and blackheads, not to mention ending up accentuating fine lines.

I had been wanting to buy a new glycolic product for awhile, but some of my masks and such already have some glycolic in them and considering the price for a lot of glycolic products, it just wasn't a high priority.

I came across Nip + Fab at Target and saw this product. This was the last jar of pads they had on the shelves and at $12.99 I decided to go ahead and give it a shot.

These pads are really thin. The first time I used it I accidentally used 3 pads at once because they were really stuck together and I didn't realize how thin they actually were. At first I was dubious because of this, thinking that I'd need to use more than one pad. On the contrary, one pad is really all you need for your face. I use a second my my neck.

My skin is rather susceptible to irritation but this product does not irritate my skin at all. In fact, it's rather soothing and calms my skin immensely without leaving my skin feeling dry or tight.

The scent is fresh and light and not overly chemical.

When I use this consistently, once a day, my skin feels and looks smoother, brighter and diminishes redness and dark spots.

I'm really bad at remaining consistent with products, and for awhile I stopped using this cuz I was trying out some other products, but I am back to using this regularly because nothing else I've used has worked as well at improving my skin.

I highly recommend this product. It's worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by idlejo

I love this product. Really does help improve the condition of my skin, feels smoother, clearer and brighter. Also, seems to be regularly on offer so works out quite inexpensive although definitely worth the full price anyway. I'm currently very impressed with the Nip & Fab range which I discovered by accident. Seem to equal if not better results of far more expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by farahana

For its price I think it's a good deal because despite the small size and thin pad you get, using one for the whole face is more than enough. The active ingredients in it: 2.8% Glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid and blue daisy. So this really got a good combination of mild exfoliation from the glycolic, hydration from the hyaluronic and soothing from the blue daisy.
Using it for the first time I don't have any bad reaction and no irritation, it smells and feels so fresh and it just the perfect thing to have on skin after a long day. This remind of another point, I was told that this can be worn once daily... and I think it should be fine as long as you don't pile on other exfoliating stuff with it. I personally wear this twice or thrice weekly and sometimes followed with Benzoyl Peroxide as according to dermatologist, this is like a gold standard combination to combat acne. And let me tell you, it work! I feel my facial skin rejuvenates and de-congested and the spots and acne just heal waaaayyyy faster than usual. Definite obvious improvement in smoothness even after 1st use, more so after a few use. As I usually follow with a mask after exfoliator, I don't do the same for this, since for me mask can be exfoliating as well and this pad is just good enough. I was told that I don't need hydrating mask after glycolic treatment. Just follow with your serum and moisturizer. I love using this especially when I just don't need to bother to do the whole 'spa' like treatment with scrubs, mask, etc... Very convenient!

Currently I am discovering more glycolic-base product since supposedly patent expiry, glycolic stuffs become more readily available than before. But again, from a consumer point of view, be careful of the current market as companies know women are into glycolic these days, they just slap on 'glycolic' on just about anything... Now foundation containing 'glycolic' wouldn't sound right, right?