Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix

4.4

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Disodium EDTA, Globularia Alypum (Blue Daisy) Extract, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral

on 4/27/2015 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I've repurchased and purchased backups of this product. It's amazing, I have dry, sensitive, normal - oily t-zone. My clogged pores are cleared, skin is smooth and bright. I looove this product. I went from using 8% AHA to this which is 4% - it's so much more effective and not as harsh. I only use it 2-3 times per week as my skin is sensitive. Been using it for 2 months now. Those who have used PTR and have gotten great results with those pads may not like this product as it's weaker 4% AHA.

I love these! And I felt compelled to write a review because I feel as though a lot of the low-rating, "meh" reviews came from people who had unrealistic expectations of this product.

The pads have a fairly low percentage of glycolic. Low enough, in fact, that some even use them twice a day. I use them once a day, and they're perfect for my sensitive skin. The people who commented "meh, I saw nothing" and then explained that they prefer their MUAC peel-- of course the MUAC peel is going to be more noticeable, and if your skin is hardy enough to withstand a heavy-duty peel, a super mild one like this isn't going to make much of a difference. But if you are either looking for a beginner AHA product or if you just want something gentle (ie you have sensitive skin, or just prefer milder AHAs for daily use), these pads are great. I definitely notice that my skin is smoother when I use them vs when I don't.

Really wanted this product to work but sadly it broke my combo acne prone sensitive skin out in very painful small white heads (not my normal variety). The packaging doesn't leak and keeps pads moist, the pads them self didn't leave a sticky residue for me either. Only used it for 2 days before seeing breakouts so I can't comment on whether it actually made a difference in my skin. I used them in the morning after cleanser but before HA/Moisturizer.

on 4/11/2015 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought this recently because of all the raves on this website. I really thought it was going to be something incredible. First time I went to cvs they didn't have it so I got the scrub. Nothing special. Went to a different cvs last week and found these so I bought them. Not sure about the price but I know they weren't cheap. After using them for a week I see absolutely no difference whatsoever. Lately I've noticed some fine lines from stres and small scars on my face from picking at zits. I was hoping this would get rid of them or at least lighten them, but no, it did nothing. I use them after cleansing my face to remove any left over traces of makeup. That is really all they are good for, and needless to say, I will not repurchase. There are much better products that actually work.

on 4/5/2015 7:17:00 PM

Bought a package of these pads because of all the positive reviews. And honestly, they're really not all that great. Big MEH. They leave an unpleasant sticky residue after usage, and the results were not impressive either. I see some minimal smoothing and brightening in my complexion, but there's not enough of a difference for me to keep using these. I much prefer First Aid Beauty's Facial Radiance Pads, or PTR's Unwrinkle Pads. Or an at-home peel by MUAC for some serious results.
These Nip+Fab pads are inexpensive, which is nice, but they are packaged in the cheapest flimsiest screw-top jar I have ever seen. Seriously bad packaging, I find that the top doesn't always screw back on properly and sometimes it will pop right off. That's a problem, it's a jar of pre-soaked pads that will dry out if the container isn't closed right.
Basically, this is a cheap product that is OBVIOUSLY cheap. Many times, an inexpensive product has blown me away by being super-effective and giving me amazing results. Unfortunately, this was not one of those times!
There are a lot of similar products out there (Origins, Bliss, Dr. Dennis Gross MD, Peter Thomas Roth, FAB) that gave me better results. Tried this because I was curious, but I will not repurchase.

on 3/29/2015 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Just WOW. I went to CVS for a weekly trip to see what's new, and came across these. I whipped out my phone and checked MuA immediately and almost everyone was RAVING about this product, and I can definitely see why.

I have dealt with very unfortunate acne for 6 years now, and while I still get plenty of breakouts here & there, I am mostly at the stage where I am looking to fade my scarring. I don't have "ice pick" scarring, but some definite redness, hyper-pigmentation, and smaller dents as well. I started just using these pads for a couple nights. I choose not to use them during the day, or if I do, just in the am before I shower and my day 'starts'. they leave a tackiness on my face that doesn't really disturb my makeup over top of it, but I prefer to start my makeup base without any stickiness.

I have never understood why people would ever use the word "plump" to describe their skin. I just didn't get it, until I woke up the first morning from using these pads! My skin is softer, smoother, plump, and my makeup application is to die for because of the results from this product.

I have integrated their overnight serum as well, but I have only used that for maybe 3 nights so far. I'm so floored by the results of the glycolic pads that it might be hard for me to see any better results with the serum, but I will continue to use it and will most definitely update. I also have a friend who normally has beautiful skin but may be going through possible signs of rosacea, and is having redness around her cheeks. I have recommended these and she's starting to use them, so I will update this on her behalf too!

Long story short/tldr; If you're browsing the skincare isle of target or CVS and are curious about this product, take a chance. Of all the skincare products I've used, continue using, or have given up on for my stubborn skin, I can tell this product is here to stay. It's only 12.99 for 60 pads at my local CVS at well.

on 3/23/2015 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love these! I was looking for a Glycolic alternative to the proactive toner (step 2 in the 3-step kit), and I picked these up from Ulta for $12.99 (USD). They were also recently on sale at Target for about $10, so I grabbed another pack because they work SO well. I sometimes use them at night in lieu of washing my face, because I get very lazy once i've been relaxing in the evening. These have helped my breakout-prone skin tremendously. The smell quite pleasant, the price is right, and they're very neatly packaged. I keep mine in the medicine cabinet, and I have not had to worry about them drying out. Not only has it helped my breakouts, but it is also helping fade some hyperpigmentation. Like another reviewer mentioned, I also use the Alpha Hydrox 12% Soufflé once a week for a real boost. My skin hasn't looked this great in quite a while. If you're contemplating buying these, DO IT!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff did brighten my skin and improve the tone, but I read somewhere that Glycolic acid can thin the top layer of your skin which might help it look better but kinda freaks me out so I don't think I'll buy it again...

on 2/22/2015 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have head loads of good things about this product and saw an offer at Boots so i decided to buy it, i was really surprised how good this product actually works. I have acne prone skin, hyper-pigmentation and blemishes and after using this for 4 weeks i have seen such a huge difference in my skin. My acne scars have faded/fading, my skin looks brighter and and so much more clearer. This product is extremely hydrating and does not dry out your skin at all. I normally use this as a toner at the end of the day after removing all my make up just to get rid of all the makeup my cleanser couldn't get through to. I did use this in combination with the glycolic cleansing gel, unfortunately it broke me out, my skin couldnt handle it and now i have limited to using it twice or thrice a week. Best buy and i would buy it again when i am finished.

on 2/12/2015 10:44:00 AM

So far amazing!!! I'm soon to be 40..I suffer from cystic acne and I have several acne scars. This product so far has diminished my scars significantly and is making my skin very smooth and hydrated. I have tried other glycol if products before and this one is the most effective without all the harsh dryness. I only use it once a day and the results have been terrific!! Would totally buy again and again!!!

Popular Treatments (Face)