April 18, 2014 | 2028 users online

Treatments - Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Mima25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I've only been using this for about 14 days but I'm already seeing a difference. My skin is smoother and looks brighter. Also the few milia I have around my cheek/eye area are starting to pop out! I apply this morning and evening after cleansing, I typically leave on my skin for about 15 minutes or so (sometimes more) before applying moisturiser. This product has improved my skin texture in a matter of weeks. I'm going to update in a little while but for now it's a definitely five stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are amazing - I've been looking for a glycolic acid product for a while and I'm really glad I found these. I have dry, dehydrated, sensitive skin. I leave it on my face for about 15 mins before adding moisturiser.
Improvements:
-They have really improved my overall skin tone, I have a lot of problems with hyper pigmentation but it is starting to fade.
-I also normally get hormonal breakouts but this time I didn't even get one spot and I think it is because of these.
-I usually get dry flaky skin at the sides of my nose and even with the best moisturiser they never went away but after I have started using these the problem is just gone.
-Fewer clogged pores/blackheads
-Skin feels MUCH softer and smoother.

Only disadvantage I've found is that they are expensive, around 12.95 for 60 which if you use two a day will only last a month. But as one other reviewer suggested, you can cut in half which I'm going to start doing from now. I used them twice a day for the first couple of weeks but now I think I'll cut back to once. (However these are really not as expensive as most other glycolic acid products!)

I would definitely recommend these - just remember to wear an SPF when using them

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by ryapapaya

I recently incorporated a chemical exfoliant into my routine and I can't get enough. This product is gentle on my sometimes sensitive and acne prone skin while still yielding great results. In just the few days I have been using this product I have seen my overall complexion improve, acne marks are slowly healing and my skin is brighter and WAY softer.

The tub comes with 60 pads I think? You can easily cut these in half and still have plenty of product for your face. AND THE PRICE!! So. Cheap.

Bliss makes a product very similar to this but Bliss puts some potentially irritating ingredients in theirs and charges like 5X more!!

I can't wait to see what my skin is like when I finish the Tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by saramason111

I've been using this for 2 months. I wanted a glycolic acid product not in cream form. I use this once a day every day, but only at night after I cleanse my face and before applying my Paulas' Choice C15 serum. The pads are the right texture to remove any residual make-up (but don't use this on your eyes!). It is very gentle and provides just the right amount of daily exfoliation. My skin is clear, moistened, and some spots have faded. I will be repurchasing when I run out soon. Once a week I do use the Alpha Hydrox 12% souffle at night to do a deep exfoliation. I was using it more often but it was too much, that's why I switched to the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by natmc13

Nip+Fab do great quality products that work. I got these Glycolic Fix pads for just over £8. You get 60 of them and only need to use one every other or every 3nights. My skin is smoother an my small lines reduced, also small scars from spots have vertually gone and also breakouts have been reduced!! Because you use them every 2-3 days they will last you 3-4months! Great alternative to paying £45+ for a peel. x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Key Ingeidients:
+ Glycolic acid retextures + resurfaces
+ hyaluronic acid moisturises + refreshes
+ Blue daisy soothes + calms
I can't find the full ingredient list online (searched blogs, target, boots etc) I'll have to write them down when I get home and post them later.
I purchased this at Target on sale for $8.49. So far, I've used this for three days total (I use this every other day) and noticed a significant difference in my skin.
Skin Concerns: Primary: Oily, clog prone. (I will always have oily skin with a few clogs on my cheeks and forehead at all times). Secondary: Reactive and moderatley senisitive. (I will get initial skin irritations from products/chemicals). Adult Hormonal Breakouts: (I will get a few pimples 1-3 the week before and during TOTM).
Because I have reactive skin, I read everything I put on my face. For the longest time, I assumed it was Glycolic Acid that was causing reactions (Raw skin with breakouts). I went to seek help on MUA skin care board and a Mua'er insisted it wasn't the Glycolic Acid causing it but a different ingredient in the product. I was leery for some time due to three different Glycolic Acid products from different brands caused similiar reactions. Conclusion: It wasn't the Glycolic Acid because this particular product doesn't make my skin worse.
Usage: I don't use this per product description which is 1-2x daily because my skin is moderately sensitive. I use this every other night.
Results: Many pores became unclogged. Skin appears brighter and more even toned. No breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by iamserpentine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

Loove this product. Makes my skin smooth and even. For ages I thought it was doing nothing but then I discovered that you're meant to leave it for a few minute before putting on moisturiser...I was putting it on straight after. Made so much difference! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by sarahlouisejones64

this stuff is pretty good. smells DIVINE, grapefruit/citrussy. been using it every day and leaving it (after exfoliating for a couple of minutes) on while a brush my teeth. my skin feels really smooth and soft and my pores are clear. seems like my chin spots are better too. no breakouts after using for a few days, although my skin isnt sensitive, so i feel able to use this probably more frequently than stated on the tube. it only has 3% glycolic, plus salicylic acid, so not too harsh. oh, but the smell is gorgeous! much better than other nip+fab products ive tried. top stuff!