Arbonne FC5 Exfoliating New Cell Scrub

4.5

Not tested on animals

on 7/14/2014 12:14:00 PM

You will feel like you just got a new face afterwards. Need I say more? I was given a small tube of this by a friend who is an Arbonne rep and I have now ordered a full size one for myself. It lathers into a full creamy wash that scrubs off effortlessly. Your face feels incredibly clean and refreshed afterwards. My face was literally a completely different color after only one use. Very good product and not very expensive.

on 7/24/2013 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received some Arbonne body wash as a gift and when I realized it was the best shave cream ever, I decided I would try some face wash and ordered the FC5 Purifying Cleanser and Toner (for Oily/Combination Skin) but by itself it would not remove my makeup. I have to use an exfoliation scrubbie pad from Sephora to ensure it properly cleans my face. I will keep purchasing this product, as every other facial cleanser and scrub has irritated my face and caused irritation for me.

PROS:
- Great exfoliation for my oily skin - prob wouldn't recommend for dry/normal skin because it may be too drying. For me, it works perfectly without causing any irritation, and helping to dry up my oily skin.

CONS:
- Price of Arbonne products (I try and find them on eBay instead of purchasing from reps)
- Can be hard to find online