April 16, 2014 | 1991 users online

Crème - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by tweetyli1

I think this is very similar to the Trublend Whipped Foundation from several years ago which I liked. Maybe they repackaged it or added an ingredient or two? I've heard it's also the same as the Max Factor Whipped Creme foundation. The old Trublend had 28ml and the new has 18ml, so they've given you a little less. I LOVE the way this goes on, so smooth and easy to blend. I tried it with a brush, sponge, and my fingers and it's easy to apply and looks natural. I have a bad habit of picking up too many foundations to try to get a finish that rarely looks better than the last one I tried. This really works for me. My skin with age is getting drier and of course there are lines, shadows, and freckles I'm trying to work with. This gives my skin a nice glow without shimmer or shine, covers adequately yet looks like skin, and feels nice. I went to the store when trying it out and a young cashier kept calling me "Miss". When I went home and glanced in the mirror I noticed my skin really did look smooth and young. I was surprised it looked that good. It won't take off 30 yrs. but it's not bad. Hopefully there will be no breakouts, so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Favorite foundation. And to think I was buying high end foundations, this stuff is great

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I was really irritated that CG had stopped making TruBlend in a pot. I love pot foundations, and the Creamy Natural was a perfect color for me. I used it all up and had switched to a Garnier BB when that relationship ended.

I do like this a lot. It has that gel-whipped consistency and isn't drying like many foundations. i am 35 so I have to worry about fine lines and settling. I mainly use this on my cheeks to cover minor discoloration, and add moisture to the concealer under my eyes. I love how this feels and blends, and Creamy Natural seems to still be a good match for me, 7 years later. Glad that CG has brougth back the pot foundation.

This covers well and has enough silicone in it to temper oilier skin. Will repurchase if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by maria8422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absoulutely love this product!!! My oily/combination/acne-prone skin loves the creamy texture of this product. It blends in so nicely in my skin. It actually looks very natural. I use colour #305. I'm a paler skin tone of Eastern European decent, and this tone is the best for me. I will continue to buy this forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've only had this a few days but so far I'm happy. I have dry skin and this foundation felt very light and creamy. I am very pleased with the texture. The color comes off a bit on your hands but I dont touch my face much so not an issue. I had trouble getting the correct shade at first. I think I'm close to Classic Ivory . I at first thought it was too light but after wearing Creamy Natural I decided that it is a bit darker than my neck, barely, so I'm mixing lightest shade, ivory with creamy natural. I'm really in love with airy creamy texture. This foundation feels moisturizing, which I need especially in the winter. It may oxidize slightly. After 9-10hrs I feel shade still matches me well but sometimes is a bit darker. Very slight though, I didn't turn orange at all. I don't think oily skin girls will like the creaminess of this. But for dry skin and/or dry air it feels great.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by durbavil9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First, let me say, I LOVE the smell of this! It's absolutely delicious, and makes me smile each time I brush it on around my nose!

Moving on!

This is a pretty good foundation for people who live in drier climates and need a medium/light coverage formula. Humidity is a big no no, this stuff'll melt right off!

My personal experience so far has been something along the lines of "looks great for about 3 hours and progressively gets more and more opaque". Which is fine, because I really only need light coverage, but for someone who's looking for a medium coverage from here to next tuesday I would NOT recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by brittanysc1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at Target (Okay, I was drawn in by the Hunger Games display) and could not be happier with it. In full disclosure, I am a huge fan of non-traditional forms of foundation (whipped, mousse, etc.) This is definitely a "made-up" look for me because i use a brush, but I'm certain you could sheer it out with the Beauty Blender if you preferred. I set it with powder, but it does a pretty good job of keeping me matte.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has a lovely and light feeling both on your fingertips and more importantly, on your face. The finish is not oily or greasy at all and makes my slightly oily to normal skin look flawless with a matte finish. I gave it only four lippies due to the fact that there is no sunscreen. But heck, I can always wear my Olay underneath this. Great year-round product that despite its thick consistency, goes on and stays on beautifully, even in humidity. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Huntress3

Love this foundation. After finding my right color match ( the first one I bought was too light) this matches my skin perfectly. It is very lightweight on my skin and a little goes a long way. I hope that this does not get discontinued because this is definately my new fave foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by habana

What an amazing foundation! Literally feels like you're applying moisturizer to your face. It's so smooth and creamy and blends beautifully into my skin. It's med coverage that can be built up to a fuller coverage...without caking. It looks so natural and flawless. Highly recommend.