July 29, 2014 | 2011 users online

Crème - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Glenadam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at walgreens out of curiosity when I got home I went on you tube and watched reviews and lots of gurus were raving about this so I was excited to try it the next day and glad I bought this! Gives medium coverage, it's so smooth, light airy feel to it, not cakey and doesn' oxidized. I heard this was being discontinued idk why so I decided to buy back ups for winter. Love it but sad it's being discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like all other CoverGirl foundations, this was a miss for me. The colors run way too pink and this was a nightmare for my oily skin - I could see the oil just pooling on my forehead, nose and chin. However, I did pick this up on sale for a decent price at ULTA. The formula felt really light and dry to the touch after application. This may work for some people, but for my skin it was a fail.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by cameronkitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation was an impulse buy. I really liked he texture and it was similar to the Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation, which I had been wanting to try for a while. I don't have that foundation but I've heard many reviews and lots of people seem to like it, but this foundation didn't work on me. It looks horrible and cakey on my dry skin and is not moisturizing at all. It clung to my thin hairs on my upper lip and in between my eyebrows. It might work with someone of a different skin type, but it just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by amynmatt97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! I have finally found the perfect foundation for me! I feel like I have tried literally everything in the drugstore. I really don't use many high end products. The ones I used in the past were such a disappointment for the money I spent. I have redness and broken capillaries on my cheeks and combination skin that tends to get scaly dry patches in the winter. I have finally found a foundation that covers my redness completely and lasts all day. I don't even use a primer with this stuff. I have also been applying it with the Real Techniques foundation brush. I kid you not, my face looks FLAWLESS when I use this combination. So far no breakouts, even when I forgot to remove it before bed. The packaging isn't the best, but for the price and performance, it cannot be beat!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this on the CVS sale, just wanting to try especially since it was so cheap. This is actually a very good, light foundation. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey on my skin, I think it can definitely be blendable and you honestly need only a small amount, maybe the size of s nickle. I warm it up on the back of my hand and then dollop it on my skin, blending it out with my Beauty Blender. I wore it all day to work with a setting powder and it stayed and it didn't shift. So, overall, a great buy I think and you can't beat it when it's on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The shade, mediium beige is perfect. This is best for summer weather. What i like is is moisturizing on its own AND provides a matte finish. Which is unheard of. I usually wear a nice layer of moisturizer under foundation, not to make my skin dewy in finish, but to keep my glow. However, with this one, you dont wear a your typical moisturiing moisturizer, just a regular light moisturizer (the one with your sunscreen) underneath is sufficient. In fact, problem with wearing my alba moisturizer under this is it literally causes the makeup to glide off upon application, creating a look as if you applied nothing on your face.

This is such a nice foundation. This foundation creates the most youthful look, more than any other foundation I have ever tried. Like I said, this only seems to work in the summer. This is because many foundations work best when they actually blend into your skins natural oils, SImilar to L'oreal magic souffle. These foundations manage to look better as the summer day goes along. And that is what you want from a summer foundationl I have the oiliest skin as they come, for reference

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by tweetyli1

I think this is very similar to the Trublend Whipped Foundation from several years ago which I liked. Maybe they repackaged it or added an ingredient or two? I've heard it's also the same as the Max Factor Whipped Creme foundation. The old Trublend had 28ml and the new has 18ml, so they've given you a little less. I LOVE the way this goes on, so smooth and easy to blend. I tried it with a brush, sponge, and my fingers and it's easy to apply and looks natural. I have a bad habit of picking up too many foundations to try to get a finish that rarely looks better than the last one I tried. This really works for me. My skin with age is getting drier and of course there are lines, shadows, and freckles I'm trying to work with. This gives my skin a nice glow without shimmer or shine, covers adequately yet looks like skin, and feels nice. I went to the store when trying it out and a young cashier kept calling me "Miss". When I went home and glanced in the mirror I noticed my skin really did look smooth and young. I was surprised it looked that good. It won't take off 30 yrs. but it's not bad. Hopefully there will be no breakouts, so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Favorite foundation. And to think I was buying high end foundations, this stuff is great

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I was really irritated that CG had stopped making TruBlend in a pot. I love pot foundations, and the Creamy Natural was a perfect color for me. I used it all up and had switched to a Garnier BB when that relationship ended.

I do like this a lot. It has that gel-whipped consistency and isn't drying like many foundations. i am 35 so I have to worry about fine lines and settling. I mainly use this on my cheeks to cover minor discoloration, and add moisture to the concealer under my eyes. I love how this feels and blends, and Creamy Natural seems to still be a good match for me, 7 years later. Glad that CG has brougth back the pot foundation.

This covers well and has enough silicone in it to temper oilier skin. Will repurchase if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by maria8422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absoulutely love this product!!! My oily/combination/acne-prone skin loves the creamy texture of this product. It blends in so nicely in my skin. It actually looks very natural. I use colour #305. I'm a paler skin tone of Eastern European decent, and this tone is the best for me. I will continue to buy this forever.