July 29, 2014 | 1938 users online

Powder - Marilyn Miglin - Ultimate Illusion foundation in Beige

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2007 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I like that it didn't clog my pores and beak me out, and that it has some oil-absorbing qualities to it. But, it doesn't offer much else.I tried Rose Beige at first, and that ended up being too dar, And then I tried their lightest color in the pressed powder foundation. The product oxidizes on me. and it makes my face look darker than my neck, by the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 2:09:00 AM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Naturelle, which is the lightest color I believe. I bought it at a reasonable price off of Ebay. Full price is 'pricey' though(on marilynmiglin's website) and HSN sells the product at a lower price but only in 2 shades(beige and rose beige)which are too dark for me.

[EDITED TO ADD]To my disappointment, the latest Ultimate Illusion on HSN is not the same as on Marilyn Miglin's website or in her Institute in Chicago. It's manufactered elsewhere and is in a different compact too. The ingredients are inferior, similar to the made-in-China Eyeshadow and Blush kits she sells on HSN, which are not the same as her website or Institute kits.

With the advent of Physician's Formula's great new compacts of real pressed minerals at affordable prices, I won't waste money on an inferior product of Marilyn Miglin's Ultimate Illusion cheaper version on HSN.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2002 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a powder foundation, which you can use wet for more coverage, and dry for lighter coverage. This product looked cakey, and the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I returned this one.